Author Topic: Gary March and Craig Cameron Futures at RFC  (Read 7728 times)

10 FLAGS

Gary March and Craig Cameron Futures at RFC
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:22:32 PM »
Gary March has been Vice President under Casey and now President. He has been there a  very long time IMHO. Look I dont have anything against Gary at all but maybe its time for a new President who can lead the club and provide the members with a new direction and some hope for the future.

Craig Cameron Im sorry but I would let him go at seasons end. I cant see any improvement in football the last few years and Im not sure what he offers to the club. Im sure hes a decent bloke but we need someone in this role like Neil Balme IMHO.

tony_montana

Re: Gary March and Craig Cameron Futures at RFC
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 05:35:40 PM »
Craig Cameron must be replaced - unfortunately he still has 2 years to go on his contract?  :lol

Balme would be a terrific get, but why didnt he come when the job was first available? These hot property types know something stinks at Punt Rd and dont want to touch it. The day we get a Balme type or a Malthouse/Roos as coach isthe day you know we're well and truly out of the woods and on our way.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
If March had some balls he would sack Cameron and bring in someone but that may be the problem with the club in itself. After we were lambasted in the 90's after Bartlett, Jeans, Northey, Walls and Gieschen all left the club went out and kept the next two coaches for five years clearly two years beyond their tenure especially in Wallets case. We are just too afraid to make a harsh decision out of love for the footy club based on what the media will think of us.

Furthermore I think people at a board level are just too comfortable in their roles and hence there always seems to be a perceived apathy there.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:08:26 PM »
Cameron has to go, what has he ever done anywhere to warrant his place at RFC?

Everytime the bloke speaks it is cringeworthy.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »

Time for a board challenge?

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 07:48:32 PM »
Let's start collecting signatures.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »

On the cards

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 08:31:03 PM »
Craig Cameron must be replaced - unfortunately he still has 2 years to go on his contract?  :lol

Balme would be a terrific get, but why didnt he come when the job was first available? These hot property types know something stinks at Punt Rd and dont want to touch it. The day we get a Balme type or a Malthouse/Roos as coach isthe day you know we're well and truly out of the woods and on our way.
well said. :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 10:47:49 PM »

On the cards

Let me know where to sign.

Gale aside ive had a gutful of these clowns at the top.

Who the stuff in their right mind would sign Cameron the ex demon hack on that lengthy deal.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
Brendon Gale is our Jason Dunstall, who in my opinion was the pivotal figure is resurrecting Hawthorn to where they are today from where they were in 2003-2006.

Brendon needs to be that figure and continue to run the show, we need to get a true professional/best in the business football manager along side a hard nosed, media capable President.
Go Tigers!

gerkin greg

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
Balmey is out of contract end of this year

tony_montana

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »
Balmey is out of contract end of this year

I hope you're not cockteasing gerks

gerkin greg

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
I hope you're not cockteasing gerks

nope, maybe caro is

Interestingly, Geelong's football operations manager Neil Balme, whose contract finishes at Geelong at the end of this season, recently requested to move to a similar employment agreement.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/as-the-crow-falls-20110725-1hx7x.html

FooffooValve

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »
A lot of people calling for Craig Cameron's head, but can't articulate what he has done wrong. Can anyone actually pinpoint his deficiencies?

Personally I reckon we need to look at Francis Jackson, and two assistants - Leppitsch and Daly. I reckon our defensive structures are not working, and our offensive moves from the backline are also a massive problem. In other words we are conceding massive scores and kicking very little ourselves - Einstein will tell you that translates into huge thumpings, and has done for some time!

I reckon Francis comes from the "Greg Miller School of Pulling Rabbits Out of Hats".

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 06:54:24 PM »
A lot of people calling for Craig Cameron's head, but can't articulate what he has done wrong. Can anyone actually pinpoint his deficiencies?

Personally I reckon we need to look at Francis Jackson, and two assistants - Leppitsch and Daly. I reckon our defensive structures are not working, and our offensive moves from the backline are also a massive problem. In other words we are conceding massive scores and kicking very little ourselves - Einstein will tell you that translates into huge thumpings, and has done for some time!

I reckon Francis comes from the "Greg Miller School of Pulling Rabbits Out of Hats".

Dude, our defensive structure isn't working because we don't have enough decent Defenders!
If we could sure up the back line with a couple of bigger blokes who can play it would be all very differen't IMO.