Author Topic: What happened to the free membership for Indians in 2013 and did any take it up?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
If you're Indian and you took up the free 3 game membership offer I'd love to hear from you.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
And if your a paki please say hello too

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
And if your a paki please say hello too

Pakistani's posing as Indians to receive a free membership ? What about Sri Lankan's and Roma ?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
I believe Sachin retired to take advantage of the offer with his family now we are good.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Only Indiam that signed was, appropriately, Running Bull.....
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
I believe Sachin retired to take advantage of the offer with his family now we are good.

:clapping

Apparently will stand with the grog squad in 2014

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Good Aryan people the Indians.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

:bow :bow :bow

'the wall'

take note warner and watson you hacks

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
he swastika is an ancient symbol that has been found worldwide, but it is especially common in India. Its name comes the Sanskrit word svasti (sv = well; asti = is), meaning good fortune, luck and well-being.

The swastika is most commonly used as a charm to bring good fortune (in which case the arms are bent clockwise), but it has a variety of religious meanings as well.

The right-hand swastika is one of the 108 symbols of the god Vishnu as well as a symbol of the sun and of the sun god Surya. The symbol imitates in the rotation of its arms the course taken daily by the sun, which appears in the Northern Hemisphere to pass from east, then south, to west. (It is also a symbol of the sun among Native Americans.)

The left-hand swastika (called a sauvastika) usually represents the terrifying goddess Kali, night and magic. However, this form of the swastika is not "evil" and it is the form most commonly used in Buddhism.

The auspicious symbol of the swastika is very commonly used in Hindu art, architecture and decoration. It can be seen on temples, houses, doorways, clothing, cars, and even cakes. It is usually a major part of the decoration for festivals and special ceremonies like weddings.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
If you're Indian and you took up the free 3 game membership offer I'd love to hear from you.

I tried to take up the offer but they knocked me back. Dunno why ? Anyhow here's a pic taken of me straight after I got off the phone from speaking to the club >>

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
 :clapping

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame

I tried to take up the offer but they knocked me back. Dunno why ? Anyhow here's a pic taken of me straight after I got off the phone from speaking to the club >>

Still Indian

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

Still Indian

Its not a gif
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018