Author Topic: Andy Hackouer  (Read 6688 times)

Ox

Re: Andy Hackouer
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2005, 09:17:08 PM »
author=X-CITED

i never heard it on an internet forun u tool, i was told face to face by his first cousin who is a good friend of mine, and as i said " he is waiting to see how he finishes the yr off, as long he stays injury free in the remainder of teh yr he will def play on next yr".  well he is not recovering as well as he liked and as the yr has fallen in a heap he is quitting, so his cousin and my source were not wrong! if we had have made the finals or looked like we were he would have played on if his body was up to it

LMAOOOOOOOO@All of yoiur inside info

Whats his name?(the cousin)

LMAO@First cousins

Im mates with Peter,Ill ask him IF HES A CREDIBLE SOURCE. :scream
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 09:19:35 PM by fOx-)( »

letsgetiton!

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2005, 07:15:57 AM »
author=X-CITED

i never heard it on an internet forun u tool, i was told face to face by his first cousin who is a good friend of mine, and as i said " he is waiting to see how he finishes the yr off, as long he stays injury free in the remainder of teh yr he will def play on next yr".  well he is not recovering as well as he liked and as the yr has fallen in a heap he is quitting, so his cousin and my source were not wrong! if we had have made the finals or looked like we were he would have played on if his body was up to it

LMAOOOOOOOO@All of yoiur inside info

Whats his name?(the cousin)

LMAO@First cousins

Im mates with Peter,Ill ask him IF HES A CREDIBLE SOURCE. :scream

i wont reveal which cousin i know, they are a huge family, if you know a cousin of his then go and find out for yourself. fh!

Offline strav

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2005, 04:36:11 PM »
X, I'm ok. Not much except to say that at y&b is ok but becoming very sterile since you vamoosed out of there. Actually, its a snore fest :sleep

Anyway, Andy krakour. What the hell is up with him. Is he soft, a front runner, scatter brain, not conditioned yet or is it purely phsycological. My money is on the phsycology of this young lad. He has shown that he can play and kick multiple goals on his day. But what is affecting his consistancy. I don't think he's a hack, has too much natural talent. Maybe some one needs to instill a killer instinct into him. I think thats whats lacking. His mind is still immature. How old is he?

letsgetiton!

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2005, 05:37:55 PM »
X, I'm ok. Not much except to say that at y&b is ok but becoming very sterile since you vamoosed out of there. Actually, its a snore fest :sleep

Anyway, Andy krakour. What the hell is up with him. Is he soft, a front runner, scatter brain, not conditioned yet or is it purely phsycological. My money is on the phsycology of this young lad. He has shown that he can play and kick multiple goals on his day. But what is affecting his consistancy. I don't think he's a hack, has too much natural talent. Maybe some one needs to instill a killer instinct into him. I think thats whats lacking. His mind is still immature. How old is he?

i actually think he is missing spud. as spud and he were very close and basically family. so my bet psychological, he is only 22 i think so he still has plenty of time but patiience is wearing thin

Offline strav

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2005, 05:50:39 PM »
I had forgotten his connection with Spud. You could well be right. Send him to a Hypno therapist to de-Spud him :thumbsup

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2005, 06:21:51 PM »
Make him do his pre-season training on the spud farms of bungaree. He can start right now becuase he shouldn't play again this year.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Krakouer's season may be over if we lose to Dogs (The Age)
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2005, 04:43:39 AM »
Tiger loss may end injured Krakouer's season
By Emma Quayle
The Age
August 13, 2005

Richmond forward Andrew Krakouer may have played his final game for the season after he injured his hamstring at training this week.

Coach Terry Wallace said yesterday that he hoped that Krakouer, who suffered the minor strain early in a Wednesday session, would miss only the Tigers' match against the Western Bulldogs tomorrow.

But he said should the injury take another week to overcome, and a finals spot fall from sight, the 20-goal forward may not play again until next year.

"He did it at training," Wallace said yesterday.

"It was just a slight one with the cold conditions and that's the one thing that you can't factor in.

"We didn't have a heavy session the other day. It was done in probably the first 20 minutes of the session, so it wasn't later in the session. It's not a major hamstring, so he may make it back later on.

"It's certainly a one-weeker and it could be a two-weeker. You would think it probably wouldn't be a three-weeker, but then you've got to make a decision: Do you play a guy in the last round of the season, if that's the case?

"He'll try and come up for next week, but I'd say he'd be more unlikely than likely."

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/realfooty/articles/2005/08/12/1123353502010.html

Offline strav

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2005, 01:51:31 PM »
Maybe this has been the source of his inconsitancy throughtout the season?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Andy Krakouer
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2005, 07:25:02 AM »
This time of year everyone is looking a million bucks but in any case Matt Hornsby reckons Krakouer is showing the benefits of having done extra training sessions during his break at the end of last season and that he’s running well and looking really fit.

Krak needs to find consistency that's for sure.

Hornsby also gave Hall, Pettifer, Polo and Paddy Bowden a rapt while Simmo has slimmed down to 99kg.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2005, 09:48:39 AM »
How can anyone MISS Spud ?

I hope this has not been the case.

I'd put Kraks pathetic physical conditioning(which was the base of all his shortcomings) down to Frawleys 1980s Moorabin  training mentality.

@ 22 he is still savable.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: Andy Krakouer
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2005, 08:26:32 PM »
This time of year everyone is looking a million bucks but in any case Matt Hornsby reckons Krakouer is showing the benefits of having done extra training sessions during his break at the end of last season and that he’s running well and looking really fit.

Krak needs to find consistency that's for sure.

Hornsby also gave Hall, Pettifer, Polo and Paddy Bowden a rapt while Simmo has slimmed down to 99kg.

I'll wait and see how he goes when the season proper comes around. It's like the reporters that are always raving about how slim Dean Rioli has become at the start of every year and then five weeks in he's a fat pig again. Hopefully Krakouer keeps consistency with his training thtroughout the season as well as before it, and eats healthily and stays off the sauce when outside of training. That's just as important as extra training sessions.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »
Apart from losing and the injuries, the only individual Tiger I was really disappointed in this week. He was just lost out there tonight and failed to run to the correct positions when he needed to present or crumb. His use of the footy and tackling is fine but he needs to do more and present and win his own footy.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2006, 07:13:46 AM »
Apart from losing and the injuries, the only individual Tiger I was really disappointed in this week. He was just lost out there tonight and failed to run to the correct positions when he needed to present or crumb. His use of the footy and tackling is fine but he needs to do more and present and win his own footy.

Due for a trip to the Burgers I'd say!!!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2006, 03:24:44 PM »
He's just about due a trip to centrelink.

Bulluss

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
When will our club stop being content with mediocrity?

It is time that people are made to earn their place in the seniors and not be given a free ride.

Send him back to Coburg for a month and i dont care if he gets BOG next week and the week after.

Leave him there and let him know that he has to do the hard yards.