Author Topic: Tezza on Fox  (Read 6618 times)

Moi

Re: Tezza on Fox
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2006, 08:36:21 PM »
Think I saw tongue in the farewell kisses at the end of the show. The lights dimmed as the music and credits rolled. Too dark to see what was going on but my screen seemed to be fogging up from the inside.
I saw that too lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2006, 08:43:28 PM »
Thanks for the summary Moi  :) :cheers. Sad that it's the last show ever  :(.

Re B&F eff up Terry said  Kane was just trying to do exactly what a leader should do in letting evreryone know where the club is going.
The players had been spoken to 48 hours before B&F
Mistake was they might have wanted to find them a new home and sort of wrecked that a bit.
Kane has been upset over it all week.

It's done now and the players knew their fate beforehand so time to move on.

Silvagni – spoken to five or six ppl for 2 positions – SOS was one of them. 
They spoke to him about his situation at Carlton and trying to suss out where he's at

Ashley Prescott is looking for a development job in Melbourne's west according to Grybas
Terry spoke to him 12 months ago and tried to lure him - he'd be a very worty person to have at club.

The Blues would be absolutely spewing if we had two of their greatest champions in Johnson and SOS working for us  ;D.

So it's out of Silvagni, Prescott, Caracella, McRae and who else?.....

With Wheadon gone are we going to employ two of them - one as a standard assistant coach and another as development coach or just one in a combined role?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2006, 08:49:18 PM »
Think I saw tongue in the farewell kisses at the end of the show. The lights dimmed as the music and credits rolled. Too dark to see what was going on but my screen seemed to be fogging up from the inside.

Hey some of us are trying to eat their dinner here! 

:ROTFL

Moi

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »
So it's out of Silvagni, Prescott, Caracella, McRae and who else?.....
Re Prescott, he didn't say we were currently interviewing him - just said he interviewed him 12 months ago and was impressed with him.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2006, 08:58:41 PM »

With Wheadon gone are we going to employ two of them - one as a standard assistant coach and another as development coach or just one in a combined role?
2 separate positions for very different roles from what I gathered, mt. 5 or 6 interviewed for one posi and 4 or 5 for the other.

More importantly, Clinton was very touchy-feely with Caro tonight and I can see Terry having his lunch cut being on the cards.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2006, 09:30:09 PM »

2 separate positions for very different roles from what I gathered, mt. 5 or 6 interviewed for one posi and 4 or 5 for the other.

More importantly, Clinton was very touchy-feely with Caro tonight and I can see Terry having his lunch cut being on the cards.

Poor Tezza lol.

Thanks FF  :).

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Tezza on SEN
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2006, 12:26:24 PM »
Tezza was supposed to be on SEN this morning after 8.00am.

I got out of my car at about 8.15am and he hadn't been on.

Did anyone here him?

Di have much to say - that nong head Maher was saying before 8 he was going to be on talking about the Kane Johnson affair :chuck :chuck  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »
heard bits of it
terry said he does not understand what all the fuss is about bec the 3 guys that sugar named were told that they were either going to be traded during trade period and if no trade was on offer they would be delisted. terry said that every player on the list knows where they are at and these 3 boys had prior knowledge  that they would not be on our list next yr!
he also said that cogs is a required player of ours and no has talked to cogs about trading him to freo 4 polak, terry stressed again that cogs is a required player . imho, terry did not sound very convincing at all about cogs. it sounded like yeah no one has mentioned to cogs about goping to freo but we are working a deal behind his back.
personally i dont care as i feel we are better off without cogs. next yr the game will be faster again and cogs will miss the boat. he mentioned we are looking at all kpp who can play down back, it sounded like polak is definately on the cards but possibly a plan b , my impression is they are after another kpp backaman and if that fails , polak will be looked at

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »
Re what’s Caro doing for the future, she said, she just wants to stay with Terry.
Well there you have it folks, Caro officially has the hots for him poor thing lol  :-* :cuddles

Did Caro really say she thinks Glenn McGrath is handsome? Poor Tezza - easy come easy go lol. 

Jackstar

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
You might find that Caro shouted the coach a ""coffee"" on his birthday :shh