Author Topic: The "Official" DO NOT bring Polak to Punt Road thread!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
The "Official" DO NOT bring Polak to Punt Road thread!
« on: August 19, 2005, 10:29:55 PM »
He is stuffing hopeless!

I've seen him in 6 contests in the last quarter and a bit, 4 times he has been marked on, the 5th time he gave away a free and the 6th time he gave away a free that wasn't paid.

H-O-P-E-L-E-S-S!

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
Re: The "Official" DO NOT bring Polak to Punt Road thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 02:53:23 AM »
I'd love him at Punt Road.

Promsing young KPP in the age range we are lacking. Pick 4 in the strongest ever draft and still a pup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 05:19:48 AM »
I didn't think he was hopeless but nothing to write home about either. An average solid game at best as a pure defender who would dish the ball off by hand or foot. The only time I recall him involved in rebounding was on the wing where he did a nice lookaway deft handball. Also his kicking action appears awkward in some ways. He doesn't seem to have a natural flowing kick. He did hit his targets mind you. 

Freo would want a high price for him anyway such as first round pick plus. I would pass just for that reason alone.   

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 12:54:58 PM »
I think your getting a bit technical there!  :P

Also, not only does he appear to have average skills, he appears to hace no stamina and isn't exactly an athletic person.

Granted his coming back from injury, but by the 3rd quarter he was puffing and panting in a way that would make an obese 12yo ruckmen jealous!

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2005, 01:46:17 PM »
I think your getting a bit technical there!  :P

Also, not only does he appear to have average skills, he appears to hace no stamina and isn't exactly an athletic person.

Granted his coming back from injury, but by the 3rd quarter he was puffing and panting in a way that would make an obese 12yo ruckmen jealous!

Maybe you shouldn't make judgements after 1 game, more so when he wasn't the worst on ground and comming back from injury.

Freo would want a high price for him anyway such as first round pick plus. I would pass just for that reason alone.   

I'd trade away a 2nd round pick and a decent players.

a Krakouer, Hyde type.

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2005, 02:00:37 PM »
I hear ya Razor, stay clear of Polhack.