Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 333482 times)

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
Re: Bachar Houli to become a Tiger (Australian)
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »
Houli for Polo is more a fair trade given both played mostly VFL level than a trade involving either a 2nd round pick or Blingers.

straight swap no more no less.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2010, 09:24:02 PM »
Um yeah, ok, sorry don't agree, not sure how you can justify that comment based on the fact that both Thompson and Hislop have played more football than Houli... ???

Houli has played more games than Hislop, 26-22. Thomilf, a herculean 32. Mr. WATiger you are 50% correct.
Let's be honest, all three are pretty poo. I'd rather Hislop because he has more balls. Thomson's milf must be about 60 by now, he needs to let it go.

Well at least I am half right for a change.. :thumbsup, I agree with you totally on their talent, thats why I am saying, why the hell would we pick up a player that can't even get a crank with the Bombers?? I would take Houli for Polo though because Polo is worse than Houli so really nothing lost.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Les Brians Hard Stats

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:22 PM »
Well at least I am half right for a change.. :thumbsup, I agree with you totally on their talent, thats why I am saying, why the hell would we pick up a player that can't even get a crank with the Bombers?? I would take Houli for Polo though because Polo is worse than Houli so really nothing lost.

You usually shoot under 50%?  :lol I don't believe that for a second.
Polo reminds me of my daughter, and Houli is the kind of dud that would date her. stuff them both off.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »

You usually shoot under 50%?  :lol I don't believe that for a second.
Polo reminds me of my daughter, and Houli is the kind of dud that would date her. eff them both off.

Shooting at 100% with the breeding though.. :thumbsup, bit harsh on your daughter.. she can't be as bad as Houli..maybe we should draft her.. :rollin

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
Shooting at 100% with the breeding though.. :thumbsup, bit harsh on your daughter.. she can't be as bad as Houli..maybe we should draft her.. :rollin

No by remind I meant he just looks like her. And she's not as bad as Houli. Goes alright i'm told  ;)
100% with your breeding, what do you want? a clap?  :clapping :rollin

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »

No by remind I meant he just looks like her. And she's not as bad as Houli. Goes alright i'm told  ;)

:lol :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2010, 10:06:06 PM »

Whats the bike mate??

"Rucks:

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2010, 10:28:18 PM »
Whats the bike mate??

It's a harley, I got the pic off the internet for my avatar.
The chick and bike are hot.
http://roadcaptainusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/biker-chick.JPG
 :-*
That's a good blog by the way if you like bikes WATiger.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »
Whats the bike mate??

It's a harley, I got the pic off the internet for my avatar.
The chick and bike are hot.
http://roadcaptainusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/biker-chick.JPG
 :-*
That's a good blog by the way if you like bikes WATiger.

Cheers, I will have a look.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »
Houli for Polo is more a fair trade given both played mostly VFL level than a trade involving either a 2nd round pick or Blingers.

As a poster on Bomberblitz said this is a lose-lose trade lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2010, 11:23:19 PM »

LOL, how true is that, but really we should be the winners, Polo is what 24-25 and Houli is 22, so we can keep him for another 2 years. Who knows, the club will do what they wan't in the end and we will bitch about it, or rejoice in our glory for agreeing with the drafting... :lol

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2010, 11:50:32 PM »

LOL, how true is that, but really we should be the winners, Polo is what 24-25 and Houli is 22, so we can keep him for another 2 years. Who knows, the club will do what they wan't in the end and we will bitch about it, or rejoice in our glory for agreeing with the drafting... :lol
That's true WAT we have no say and the Club will do what it wants. However as you say we can still complain about it lol. A 22 y.o. small with 4 years in the AFL system should be a regular best 22 by that age if he is going to make it. Also he is just 180cm tall and another sub-six footer is hardly the type of player we are short of on our list  :P. Sometimes I just scratch my head perplexed with some of Craig Cameron's list management decisions.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2010, 12:06:25 AM »

That's true WAT we have no say and the Club will do what it wants. However as you say we can still complain about it lol. A 22 y.o. small with 4 years in the AFL system should be a regular best 22 by that age if he is going to make it. Also he is just 180cm tall and another sub-six footer is hardly the type of player we are short of on our list  :P. Sometimes I just scratch my head perplexed with some of Craig Cameron's list management decisions.

No arguments here MT.. :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2010, 09:47:29 AM »

Spot on, two guys who are playing VFL. It is a fair swap.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »
The guy in Yellow and Black may be clever
He's very clever  :thumbsup
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos