Author Topic: Richmond interested in hiring Dean Bailey as senior assistant to Hardwick [merged]  (Read 15206 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Don't lump Bailey in with Cameron. WTF has Cameron ever done? Bailey has had great success as an assistant.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
 :sleep
Don't lump Bailey in with Cameron. WTF has Cameron ever done? Bailey has had great success as an assistant.

Couldn't agree more JT but once again the short sighted Ill informed morons rear there ugly heads :sleep :sleep

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame

Couldn't agree more JT but once again the short sighted Ill informed morons rear there ugly heads :sleep :sleep

What exactly are basing your comments on?
What has Dean Bailey actually delivered as an assistant that makes his record so good?

I'd rather an in demand, experienced assistant who we head hunt from another club like mark neeld than a failed senior coach who was at port the same time as Hardwick.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Bailey has the worst record of any man to coach 50 games in the history of the AFL/VFL I believe.

Now I understand Head Coach and Assistant are completely different beasts but I reckon it would be a very courageous move, PR wise, to hire him.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Malthouse would have struggled to coach Melbourne to a win in Baileys first two years. They were a bloody rabble

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT

What exactly are basing your comments on?

What has Dean Bailey actually delivered as an assistant that makes his record so good?

I'd rather an in demand, experienced assistant who we head hunt from another club like mark neeld than a failed senior coach who was at port the same time as Hardwick.

Was at Port and Essendon the same time as hardwick ;)
Surly his senior coaching record couldn't be taken into account considering it has been revealed he was just the puppet being pulled by many strings!
I believe we are in desprate need of a senior assistant, Baily, Craig, Williams, Eade, Malthouse, we would be mad if we didn't look hard at all of these blokes!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

i dont want anything to do with a senior coach who coached a team to a 31 goal loss. Even GC fight to the end

He was an assistant a very long time ago,

Another reject from the MFC. Ill pass

Craig or Choco

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT

i dont want anything to do with a senior coach who coached a team to a 31 goal loss. Even GC fight to the end

Craig or Choco

But the question is " was he realy the coach" que twilight zone theme....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:07:08 PM by Tiger-from-Tas »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy

Craig or Choco

sweet, we will just let gun coaches like Cambo run the show then

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT

Craig or Choco

sweet, we will just let gun coaches like Cambo run the show then

Bring back Royal.... :cheers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy

Ox

The only thing this Malaka would be good for would be to use him to coax un-contracted dee players,which ait worth poo anyhow.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:03:38 AM by one-eyed »

10 FLAGS

If we want a match day tactician to help hardwick then get Laidley.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Only if he gets a rat to gnaw that friggen mole off of his face so I can keep my food down.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame

Yes that's working out well for Port isn't it.