Author Topic: Our over-rated players who keep getting games - Cmon Hardwick get real!  (Read 5660 times)

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
I have been stupid in i thought that Jackson had something, he has nothing...nothing at all. What a disgraceful game of footy. All due respect to those who had a dip but you had to note: no kick in plan, constant fumbling and bad decisions, pathetic set shot conversion rate, poor lead options, inability to play on and break the lines, no insight into reverse leads at goal, no gang tackling, no passion. Imagine how bad they would be if they weren't doung this full time? Loyalty from supporters is simethung this team and this club does not deserve.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
LMFAO at you lot who are now starting to realize what a pair of duds they both are, especially Edwards.

6 years and still cant play football. Now il say it again they get a game only because

Dimma loves them both...or

Dimma believes players like Helbig, Webberley and co are rubbish.

Il tell you how Edwards will play next week against the Dees. 20 possy's some nice things people will come on here and say gee thats the Edwards we like, then the next 3 games will do SFA again.

The guy is absolutely pathetic and is VFL standard at best and i actually believe he was so much worse than Tambling

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
LMFAO at you lot who are now starting to realize what a pair of duds they both are, especially Edwards.

6 years and still cant play football. Now il say it again they get a game only because

Il tell you how Edwards will play next week against the Dees. 20 possy's some nice things people will come on here and say gee thats the Edwards we like, then the next 3 games will do SFA again.

The guy is absolutely pathetic and is VFL standard at best and i actually believe he was so much worse than Tambling
Agree.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Tigermonk

:thumbsup x2

Jackstar is back again

:thumbsup x2

:thumbsup x 3

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I want Fiora back  X 5

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

X6
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
or...  Dimma believes players like Helbig, Webberley and co are rubbish.

Hmmm perhaps the reason Helbig didn't play on the weekend has something to do with the fact he has a busted foot and isn't available for the next 12 weeks

Just a thought  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back again

We will see this week if Dimma is just a side show/puppet or true to his pre season words that players have to earn games
Jackson .Vickery and Edwards couldnt possibly get a game on form

Hellenic Tiger

We will see this week if Dimma is just a side show/puppet or true to his pre season words that players have to earn games
Jackson .Vickery and Edwards couldnt possibly get a game on form

Players like Jack and Vickery are good enough and will be issued with challenges to play games that are of a required standard.

Its Jako who makes the same mistakes week in week out who is on the chopping block.

Jack and TY need to make a positive on field statement this week against a poorly performed side thus far.

A loss to the RFC with minimal or no contributions from Jack and Ty must be responsed by Dimma with dropping those two as a statement regardless of our trip to Geelong next week as our eason is gone for 2012 and DImma has to work on disciplining the players for the remaining 2 years and 18 games of his contract.

Saturday's game is no excuses. Playing Carlton and Collingwood and losing to them in the current climate with some sort of dignity is one thing a loss against Melbourne on Saturday in the current climate is another thing and that will leave us with no dignity.

Saturday is a non negotiable. A win at all costs for the RFC, for 2102, for the team, for the fans, for everything associated with the RFC. As I have mentioned not negotiable.

gerkin greg

So I take it the result for this game is non negotiable?

Hellenic Tiger

You are perceptive gerks. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

With "no excuses" added in for good measure
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Hmmm perhaps the reason Helbig didn't play on the weekend has something to do with the fact he has a busted foot and isn't available for the next 12 weeks

Hmmmm maybe he was saying those names as examples because Jackson plays week in week out while the others play in Coburg most weeks of the season

Just a thought :rollin

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

nice one but heres a thought for you WP. So has he had a busted foot for last 2 years has he?

Edwards and Jackson have been rubbish their whole careers apart from 5 games at the end of 1 year for SE but coaches still ignore Webberley and others

Dimma plays favourites and for some bizarre reason Edwards is one of them because i cannot understand how a midfielder who plays a lot of time has next to no effect on any game. Fair dinkum i would take a Ray Hall on one leg next to this spud

But not to worry we play demons and he will get 20 possy's and some on here will finger their dates again only for SE to go missing for another 3 weeks

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.