Author Topic: Least favourite team  (Read 2604 times)

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Least favourite team
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »
Helen D'Amico :clapping
I never thought id be so peed off to see a naked woman :banghead

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 05:17:07 PM »
I'm with Moi, I have hated North Melbourne for 40 years! Always full of Ponce's and show pony's. David Dench, Keith Grieg, Wayne Carey. How Grieg won the brownlow over KB in 1973 still has me stuffed! Friggin cheats. Blind freddy knew that brownlow was KB's!! :banghead

Also they always seem to rise up and beat us with their continually mediocre teams. If Mazda ever pull the plug on them they will be gone!! :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »
Gracie you may want to edit that post .................... Richmond  ;)

Had some disturbing news recently, that the future son-in-law is a Blues supporter  :(
Just make sure any future grandkiddies are brainwashed by grandma from day 1  ;D.

For me it's Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon in that order although the order can change at times (1982). Reasons summed up by GR12, Tucky and wayne :rollin.

As for the question it's the Saints who I want us to finally beat this year. We owe them big time especially after gifting them a win last year which in the end cost us a place in the finals  :banghead.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »
I'm with Moi, I have hated North Melbourne for 40 years! Always full of Ponce's and show pony's. David Dench, Keith Grieg, Wayne Carey. How Grieg won the brownlow over KB in 1973 still has me stuffed! Friggin cheats. Blind freddy knew that brownlow was KB's!! :banghead

Also they always seem to rise up and beat us with their continually mediocre teams. If Mazda ever pull the plug on them they will be gone!! :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

The KB Greig Brownlow fiasco was 1974 Tiga. At least we beat them in the Grannie that year. Thank God as 74 is the year of my birth and at 5 chose the Tigers as my team as they won the big one in 74.

Wholeheartedly agree with your anti North sentiments.
Nothing club
No character
no fans
no culture
just a ramshackle collection of nobodies who try to invent a culture and an image (Shinboner Spirit) to have something to hang their hats on against other clubs. We saw that Shinboner spirit in the 2000 qualifying final 2005 elimination final and in the 2007 finals series.

All the more reason we need to beat garbage football clubs like this and prevent them from having any sort of identity in a competition that sorely needs them and whose existence will continue with or without clubs like these because they are insignificant. Every time we lose to the Pies or Blues I hurt as a True Tiger as they are our true rivals but losing to North is akin to the most severe form of embarrassment in a footy sense and I truly bleed more as a big club like us should rarely if not never lose to the nobodies from Arden St.