Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: Changes for next week against the Dons?
« Last post by Wazza on Today at 12:51:58 AM »
Please this ☝️☝️☝️
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:48:27 AM »
For the love of god either move him forward or better yet drop him and then trade him...annoys me more than any RFC player ever has and that's saying something...even George at his comical worst at least stuffing tried.... :thumbsdown
blah, blah, blah.

Suck it up and look forward..

Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by Damo on Today at 12:21:13 AM »
He is softer than a soccer player in the Italian league.  Him and Short need to go.  I don't give a stuff if we have to play a little leaguer instead of him.  He stinks worse than the Werribee sewerage farm.
Soccer players not just in Italy but all over are not soft. They are just cheats. They do what they do to stall, stop the game. It's tactical softness and I hate it. Can't stand it to be honest.
Anyway I'm showing as many Italians as possible what real football is. And yes I show them footage of our glory days not current team. They all think we are nuts.
I keep telling them , soccer is a sissy version of football.

Italian footballers are diving rolling sooks

https://youtu.be/Rh2KLm4DpXE?si=2USYzEXuRhml7iIQ

Embarrassments to themselves and their country

Losers
Richmond Rant / Re: Richmond vs Brisbane @ the Gabba --- Round 10, 2024
« Last post by torch on Yesterday at 11:58:58 PM »
When was the last time we have kicked 5, 6, 6 and 6 goals from our past 4 matches?

When was the last time we had lost by 91 and 119 points for two weeks in a row?

Next week, if we lose by 90-100 points, what will happen? We just accept that?

What did Yze say in his post press-conference?

He said on Thursday, “we want to make it difficult for Brisbane.”

First 12 goals of the match makes it very difficult for them.

About 10 goals from within 20 metres.

I want him to take aim at our senior players expect Vlastuin, Rioli and somewhat Prestia.

11 Premiership players in the team shouldn’t be losing by 210 points in 2 weeks.

2 Premiership players had over 20 touches tonight. 2.

Dustin Martin, Legend. Immortal. Still on $1.2m.

I just watched the highlights from afl.com.

Jayden Short should not be playing in defence again. He had 3 goals kicked on him, in the first 30 minutes of the match and probably more that wasn’t shown.

Young, send back to VFL.

Our defence don’t actually defend.

Again, having no 2 talls in the forward line gives us nothing around the ground.

Why would you want to watch us at the ground when we are averaging 6 goals a match and concede 20 goals?

This is what you really call, Rock Bottom and THROUGH THICK AND THIN.

Very thin, could be nothing soon.

Talk about building a club with a winning culture mentality
Richmond Rant / Media articles & stats: Injury-ravaged Tigers mauled by Lions
« Last post by one-eyed on Yesterday at 11:51:55 PM »
Injury-ravaged Tigers mauled by Lions

By Michael Whiting
AFL Media
18 May 2024

BRISBANE     7.4   13.5   21.6   26.7 (163)
RICHMOND   0.5    2.6     4.6    6.8 (44)

GOALS
Brisbane: Lohmann 5, Cameron 5, Rayner 3, Daniher 3, McInerney 2, Morris 2, Zorko, Reville, McCluggage, Hipwood, Ah Chee, Sharp
Richmond: Cumberland 2, Mansell, Lefau, Coulthard, Balta

----------------------------------------------------

BRISBANE has shown no mercy to an injury-ravaged Richmond, keeping its foot on the Tigers' throat throughout Saturday night's 26.7 (163) to 6.8 (44) mauling at the Gabba.

In some ways the margin may be a little unfair on the visitors as they put in the effort but were constantly found short on class, finishing encouraging passages of play with simple turnovers or poor shots on goal.

With only one win from their last four outings the Lions were always going to make sure they were switched on against a struggling opposition, but the way they went about the job of dismantling the Tigers suggests they are determined to get a spluttering season back on track.

Brisbane had six goals on the board midway through the first term and kept Richmond goalless till early in the second.

There was never going to be a comeback from there, but Tigers fans can take some heart from the efforts of youngsters Kane McAuliffe, Thomson Dow and Tom Brown, as well as a determined showing from Noah Cumberland.

The Lions had winners all over the ground but will mainly enjoy a breakout five-goal game from Kai Lohmann, as well as a five-goal return to form from Charlie Cameron.

The Lions had 10 unanswered goals on the scoreboard early in the second quarter before Noah Balta kicked Richmond's first.

Just a week after losing to the Western Bulldogs by 91 points, Richmond – which has 15 players on its injury list – had another night to forget.

Its injury woes continued with Mykelti Lefau (jaw) and Rhyan Mansell (head) both failing to see the game out.

Dustin Martin spent most of his time forward, bypassing goalscoring opportunities he would normally gobble up to try and bring his younger teammates into the game.

Experienced players Dan Rioli and Dion Prestia tried hard, but far too much was left to far too few.

More injury woes for the Tigers

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse on the injury front for the Tigers – well, they have. Already with 15 players on their official injury list, you can now add two more after Mykelti Lefau (jaw) and Rhyan Mansell (head) were both injured in unlucky fashion. Lefau flew high for a mark and bumped his jaw on an opponent's leg as he fell to ground. Mansell was also flying for a mark, but unfortunately for him, so was captain Toby Nankervis coming from the other direction. Both Lefau and Mansell immediately left the field and did not return.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1557506/round-10-match-report
I want to see some fireworks from Yze in the presser.  It's time he talked to the supporters directly to ease our suffering
Dream on. Yze is a mole. Sent to destroy us. It's evident now

You truly are braindead

The best thing for us this year is bottom two

It’s working out perfectly
Losers mentality.. how's north Melbourne going . Never seen Sydney nor Geelong bottom out.
So who is the brain-dead one?
Richmond Rant / Re: Yze's post-game presser
« Last post by Tiger_In_Sicily on Yesterday at 11:48:44 PM »
Bla bla bla
Richmond Rant / Yze's post-game presser
« Last post by one-eyed on Yesterday at 11:46:31 PM »
Yze post-match.

* Comprehensively beaten.
* We weren't happy with our start. Gave up too many opportunities due to turnovers.
* Battled away in the second half.
* 100 points given up on turnover.
* Execution and decision on offensive out of whack.
* Never happy with giving up 150 pts no matter what personnel we have out there.
* Got to stick fat and work on individual and team improvement.
* Got to be honest with how we review the game. How we move the ball which is on me.
* Our responsibility to get better.
* We feel when everyone is available we are competitive.
* We're trying to get support in the midfield for our leaders (Nank and Prestia). McAuliffe and Dow have only played a handful of games. Shai in there too despite not training with the midfield group all summer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10