Author Topic: Neil Balme  (Read 28664 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Kevin Sheedy anyone???

Sheedy can FO, where was he when he was really needed??  :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

gerkin greg

Doesn't Campbell change jobs every year? If he's all over it you can bet he'll talk his way into the position. Probably orchestrated Graig's departure.

This is like when we last tried to fill the role "after an extensive search we have decided to promote from within, it is our opinion that Craig Cameron is the ideal candidate, and the best available"

aka no-one wants the job or we don't have the coin to pay them  :scream

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Be nothing wrong with Campbell getting the job. Smart cookie, astute businessman, strong persona and RFC soldier.     :thumbsup

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
Geelong is like a fortress.
Even Cook was too scared to leave.

Someone is running that club with an iron fist.

tony_montana

One things for sure, the role is a hell of a lot more attractive to prospects now compared to 2-3 years ago.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Be nothing wrong with Campbell getting the job. Smart cookie, astute businessman, strong persona and RFC soldier.     :thumbsup

Then there's no reason why Daniel Jackson shouldn't get the job. Can Campbell stick a knife in Dimma's back and then talk the board into appointing him as coach?

:outtahere

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame

Then there's no reason why Daniel Jackson shouldn't get the job. Can Campbell stick a knife in Dimma's back and then talk the board into appointing him as coach?

You're right Coach, Jackson could do the job based on that criteria alone but I think Campbell has a lot of strengths and attributes that could make him a very good Football Manager.  And I'm not a subscriber to the conspiracy theory that Campbell was responsible for stabbing Knights in the back so no point us debating that.

the claw

You're right Coach, Jackson could do the job based on that criteria alone but I think Campbell has a lot of strengths and attributes that could make him a very good Football Manager.  And I'm not a subscriber to the conspiracy theory that Campbell was responsible for stabbing Knights in the back so no point us debating that.
dont believe either campbell or jackson meet  the requisite to be the footy manager.
geez wayne campbell. while there are some pros there are plenty of cons that one could name.
for me campbell has never had a thing to do with a successful footy operation. plus the run ins hes had trhe knights situation etc all suggests hes not the man for the job.

lol daniel jackson how the hell is he going to be able to make a decision on his mates. what does he know about success.

nope we need the very best there is for this job or at the least the very best person we can get. balmy would be a good start. but there are plenty out there who have served under some pretty good list/footy  managers.

unlike 3 or 4 yrs ago there is no reason why prospective employees would not want to come to our club in fact the opposite is occuring. half decent list stability both on and off field  debt negligable and a massive club.
just think we can do better than what we have within atm. although i dont think cc would be too hard to upgrade on.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Cambo had decent wraps from the Doggies as an assistant. He's spent 4-5 years back here as an assistant and now opposition analysis. Surely it's time to move on and chase a head coaching role at another club?? Personally I reckon he could be our next head coach ;D

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Geelong is like a fortress.
Even Cook was too scared to leave.

Someone is running that club with an iron fist.

I think Richmond is the "FORTRESS".

If Richmond had the same success as Geelong had between 2007-2011, we would probably be "THE" richest AFL club.

"IF" only we entered into that fortress ...

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Cambo had decent wraps from the Doggies as an assistant. He's spent 4-5 years back here as an assistant and now opposition analysis. Surely it's time to move on and chase a head coaching role at another club?? Personally I reckon he could be our next head coach ;D
I think if Hardwick ever goes, Williams will throw his hat in.  He desperately wants to coach a big Victorian side.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Vote 1 Neil Balme.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
i can see some serious self flagellation happening if the messiah forsakes us
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
 :lol

Another messiah.  We love 'em don't we!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame