Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 757018 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6405 on: November 17, 2023, 02:04:03 AM »
https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/paul-murray/anthony-albanese-has-a-glass-jaw-when-pressure-is-applied/video/15d7e6737b07538ce0f9f0a693d3ebba

LMAO at how badly Albo spoke

It’s time without doubt
Joke of a leader
Getting completely desperate Damo if you're posting links to Paul "cried on election night at LNP HQ" Murray on Sky News  :rollin.

But those here who post and parrot whatever the media (especially Sky News) feeds them without question :shh, think the media's hysterical & clueless LNP sycophants know more ...
:shh

After Dutton's embarrassing efforts in QT over the past two days, I'm not surprised the Murdoch minions are desperately trying to spin it more than Warnie  :wallywink. Dutton showed he was utterly clueless about the Separation of Powers, pathetically tried to make anti-Semitism political, and then claimed the PM shouldn't attend APEC when Australia was the country that started APEC :stupid. No wonder there's rumours of unrest within the Libs about Voldemort :shh.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #6406 on: November 17, 2023, 09:44:51 AM »
rubbish MT
I pointed out nothing about what Murray had to say

I commented solely on the video of Airbus in question time .. and he was appalling

Nobody could excuse how pathetic he was .. it bordered on sad comedy .. flustered in his actions and pathetic in his words ..

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6407 on: November 17, 2023, 10:02:22 AM »
rubbish MT
I pointed out nothing about what Murray had to say

I commented solely on the video of Airbus in question time .. and he was appalling

Nobody could excuse how pathetic he was .. it bordered on sad comedy .. flustered in his actions and pathetic in his words ..

Damo, I think the response will be along the lines of how dare we post stuff from some sites whilst for the last 10 years we have been getting absolutely bot posted with labour propaganda poo

Seems to be the go to response

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6408 on: November 17, 2023, 12:40:35 PM »
There is no saving some of the people in this thread.

There is something that can save Australia and that's the day Airbus Albo finally goes. He has to go
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6409 on: November 17, 2023, 12:51:02 PM »
WTF is going on here

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/peta-credlin/increasingly-clueless-and-incompetent-credlin-blasts-anthony-albanese-as-missing-in-action/news-story/efa3c5aa119f8a9b306606e97ba09fa3

government had to draft emergency legislation following the High Court’s decision to rule indefinite immigration detention as unlawful, releasing more than 80 foreign criminals on the street.

“These foreign criminals will all still be eligible for welfare, and rent assistance, and travel assistance—even $10,000's worth of support to help them set up a home," she said.

“But still, it gets worse – we learn today that in addition to welfare, these foreign criminals could be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars each in compensation for their indefinite detention.

Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars each after they abused Australia and our hospitality.”

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6410 on: November 17, 2023, 12:54:23 PM »
Sky News and Peta Credlin. LMAO

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6411 on: November 17, 2023, 01:16:01 PM »
People are aware that law the High Court ruled on was a coalition law. A law that Dutton, Leys, Littleproud et al were responsible for?

As for Peta Credlin she needs to take a depth breath, her boss was PM at the time the laws were introduced.

Rather than political point scoring they should take some responsibility for the mess they created

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6412 on: November 17, 2023, 01:31:26 PM »

How dare you, after your 10 or so years of spam botting your labor is great poo

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6413 on: November 17, 2023, 01:44:29 PM »

Should only be allowed to parrot trusted unbiased sources such the ABCCP, the Red Guard-ian, The Reject and Fauxfacts here... :shh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 03:37:17 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6414 on: November 17, 2023, 01:49:43 PM »

Does this make sense to anyone?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6415 on: November 17, 2023, 01:50:59 PM »

Should only allowed to parrot trusted unbiased sources such the ABCCP, the Red Guard-ian, The Reject and Fauxfacts here...

Another non-sensical statement.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6416 on: November 17, 2023, 02:49:54 PM »

Should only allowed to parrot trusted unbiased sources such the ABCCP, the Red Guard-ian, The Reject and Fauxfacts here...

Makes perfect sense to everyone except you, champ. Take your guardian subscription elsewhere if you can't handle the fact that Albo must go.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6417 on: November 17, 2023, 02:50:44 PM »

Makes perfect sense to everyone except you, champ. Take your guardian subscription elsewhere if you can't handle the fact that Albo must go.
:lol

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6418 on: November 17, 2023, 03:39:54 PM »
Dutton being Dutton again. No wonder the Gang of Four (aka Albo must go) like him so much.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/nov/17/dutton-migration-zones-immigration-detention-rejected

Peter Dutton has claimed that “migration zones” could be set up to deal with people released from detention by the high court, a suggestion immediately rejected as nonsensical and unconstitutional.

The opposition leader made the comments on Friday morning in an interview boasting about Labor caving in to his demands to toughen restrictions on people released from detention in response to the high court decision on indefinite detention.

On Thursday evening parliament passed a bill imposing electronic monitoring and curfews on those released on bridging visas due to the decision, with breaches of conditions now punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of one year in prison.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6419 on: November 17, 2023, 03:49:14 PM »
First opposition leader to actually make government policy. Already has his place in the pantheon of political greats assured regardless of what happens from here on in - and assured Albo's eternal place in the hall of shame. :clapping #handsomeboyfinished #mustgo #onetermgovernment
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.