Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 237359 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: the footy show
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2009, 12:00:38 AM »
Newman was representing more than 4 other players.
He aint that stupid.

It doesn't matter how many there are, it matters WHO they are
It it was Richo, Bowden, Lids, Cotchin, Cousins, Rance, Tuck, Riewoldt, etc then their opinions would carry some weight
Players like Johnson, Simmonds, King, Schulz, Hughes, McMahon, Brown are all candidates for delisting or trade at the end of the year, so why pay them any attention?

Jackstar is back

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
Your funny tuckerbag.
You might find that some players who you mentioned in your post are in the ""captains team""  :lol

Come on Jack the club still needs to move on ASAP regardless of who is in what faction and the fractious nature of the player group. We need to sack those 3 and send a message to the rest of the squad. Hard decisions is what has been missing from our club since the days of G Richmond. Since then how many premierships have we won?

You would have to sack at least 20 players ;)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »
He aint that stupid.

It it was Richo, Bowden, Lids, Cotchin, Cousins, Rance, Tuck, Riewoldt, etc then their opinions would carry some weight
Players like Johnson, Simmonds, King, Schulz, Hughes, McMahon, Brown are all candidates for delisting or trade at the end of the year, so why pay them any attention?

You got 4 right ;)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »
Your funny tuckerbag.
You might find that some players who you mentioned in your post are in the ""captains team""  :lol

Come on Jack the club still needs to move on ASAP regardless of who is in what faction and the fractious nature of the player group. We need to sack those 3 and send a message to the rest of the squad. Hard decisions is what has been missing from our club since the days of G Richmond. Since then how many premierships have we won?

You would have to sack at least 20 players ;)

That can still be done slowly but surely if  that's the case and based on that we can start with those whose distabilising influence is greatest regardless of reputation.  :thumbsup

Hopefully some are close to retirement in some cases and we can push it along a little more rapidly.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »

I blame Campbell for all the media leaks.

The only difference between him and Johnson/Newman is he wasnt stupid enough to get outed when he knifed a coach.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »
He aint that stupid.

You got 4 right ;)
You're full of crap

The thing is anyway, I don't think it's as big a call as people are making out anyway. Everyone knows Wallace won't be here next year, so it's a simple matter of opinion if he should coach out his contract or move on immediately, its a line ball decision... even if it was the players decision to make... which it's not.

1980 - I agree that it's probably Wayne Campbell who is the leak as well, it fits perfectly

Ox

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2009, 12:21:56 AM »

No but I would have sacked the 3 named tonight, and hoped that the rest got the message.

Common Sense prevails.

This must be done.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:39 AM »

No but I would have sacked the 3 named tonight, and hoped that the rest got the message.

Common Sense prevails.

This must be done.
Agreed 100%, all 3 are expendable and proves to the football world that we won't tolerate this destabilising rubbish. If we can't fire them then at least keep paying them but tell them not to show up at the club anymore.

I'd love to see a president of Richmond have enough guts to disband the coterie groups who think they run the club

Get rid of the tiger skin while we're at it too

Jackstar is back

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2009, 05:52:17 AM »
you have no idea have you ?
The three named were the senior plays and out spoken Jake King.
I think you find the actual number is about half the playing list, thus Newman confronted Wallace in the first place.
Just shows how stupid some posters are on here if you think Chris Newman was representing a small minority group of three.
 :banghead
At the end of the day, the players have had enough of the suntanned one, he cant coach if you havent noticed and has little idea about game plan. What Wallace said in the post match, he should of been shown the door asap.
You might find that there is a certain clause in his contract that prevents RFC letting him  go ;) ;)

Moi

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2009, 06:47:02 AM »
you have no idea have you ?
The three named were the senior plays and out spoken Jake King.
I think you find the actual number is about half the playing list, thus Newman confronted Wallace in the first place.
Just shows how stupid some posters are on here if you think Chris Newman was representing a small minority group of three.
 :banghead
At the end of the day, the players have had enough of the suntanned one, he cant coach if you havent noticed and has little idea about game plan. What Wallace said in the post match, he should of been shown the door asap.
You might find that there is a certain clause in his contract that prevents RFC letting him  go ;) ;)
You are the one who has no idea, my friend
And for someone who says he's a manager, I find your comments extraordinary
It's like me telling my boss he has to go
The captain represents the players, but he doesn't run this club
It's his job to highlight problems, sure, but to the management.  Not go as a representative of the players and tell the coach he should leave.
Whether there were three or four players or 20, they went about it totally the wrong way.
They should have gone to management and said, we want a meeting and we want our grievances addressed.  Not go to Wallace.

You're the thickest bloke I've ever met
 :wallywink

Tigermonk

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2009, 07:11:42 AM »

I blame Campbell for all the media leaks.

The only difference between him and Johnson/Newman is he wasnt stupid enough to get outed when he knifed a coach.

thats a huge accusation made on Campbell  :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #176 on: May 22, 2009, 07:27:59 AM »
Sam Newman gig on Wallace was the best laugh, l got to get a copy of that if anyone has it

couldnot be bothered with the rest of what was said about Richmond it was all old news. No-1 Cares  ;D
Hutchy the breaking speculator  :rollin

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #177 on: May 22, 2009, 07:30:19 AM »
Nutshell

Newman - Stand down
King Johnson - Sacked
Pull out all stops to find the leak & sack that stuff too.

A statement needs to be made.

And sack the board boy too FF. :banghead

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #178 on: May 22, 2009, 07:31:56 AM »
Whoever you are 'Terry' Whatever you do 'I think I'm still coach of Richmond' - LMAO that was very funny

Tigermonk

« Reply #179 on: May 22, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »
Whoever you are 'Terry' Whatever you do 'I think I'm still coach of Richmond' - LMAO that was very funny

it was very funny thats why l want a copy of it, Its a great show & always has been, Crawford & Brownless are great also.
my only beef; l hate it when they bring on any other sport players not connected to our great game like cricket, soccer, tennis, olympics No-1 cares