Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 237372 times)

Moi

Re: the footy show
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2009, 05:58:30 PM »
Richo was wrong last night, you cant go on national television and do what Richo did. He had to either say nothing, or let Hutchison have it. He did neither.
Richo would've been told by the club to let sleeping dogs lie. Not in our interests to let the issue drag on any further when it had died down. It dragged on long enough as it did the week before.

Then he shouldnt have said anything at all on Thursday night. Starting it, making something of it and then not going on with it wasnt right.
They began talking about the tragic death of Andrew Gilmore ( Link ) :) so Richo may have thought it was an inappropriate moment and instead decided to leave it to after the show not thinking Hutchy would do a runner to avoid him. 
I thought they were joking when they said he'd left.  What a coward  >:(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2009, 06:30:17 PM »
Richo was wrong last night, you cant go on national television and do what Richo did. He had to either say nothing, or let Hutchison have it. He did neither.
Richo would've been told by the club to let sleeping dogs lie. Not in our interests to let the issue drag on any further when it had died down. It dragged on long enough as it did the week before.

Then he shouldnt have said anything at all on Thursday night. Starting it, making something of it and then not going on with it wasnt right.
They began talking about the tragic death of Andrew Gilmore ( Link ) :) so Richo may have thought it was an inappropriate moment and instead decided to leave it to after the show not thinking Hutchy would do a runner to avoid him. 
I don't know they probably were as they said Hutchy left quickly in a brown datsun lol but Richo looked genuinely ticked off while Hutchy was on and Hutchy didn't look too comfortable either when Richo said he'll see Hutchy after the show. It wouldn't be surprising if Hutchy did do a runner. He's a gutter journalist  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #212 on: June 11, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
Browny is on the panel tonight.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #213 on: June 11, 2009, 08:50:57 PM »

I don't know they probably were as they said Hutchy left quickly in a brown datsun lol but Richo looked genuinely ticked off while Hutchy was on and Hutchy didn't look too comfortable either when Richo said he'll see Hutchy after the show. It wouldn't be surprising if Hutchy did do a runner. He's a gutter journalist  ::).

You might find that there was an issue with Hutchy and Jake King. Jake Kings management have resolved it through a 3rd party. The 3rd party being Glenn Archer ;)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »
Hutchy is going to tell us whose careers are on the line. Geez I wonder who from the outs tonight  ::).

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2009, 09:50:59 PM »
Hutchy is going to tell us whose careers are on the line. Geez I wonder who from the outs tonight  ::).

Yeah gee lets guess, Bowden, MacMahon, Cogs (I dont agree with), Simmonds, Brown (dont agree either) & Pettifer. Then he will start on Richo as well... :sleep
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:42 PM »

Yeah gee lets guess, Bowden, MacMahon, Cogs (I dont agree with), Simmonds, Brown (dont agree either) & Pettifer. Then he will start on Richo as well... :sleep

God you are a negative old bastard tonight.

Let's hope the boys have a win so you can stick it up your Eagles work mates.

:cheers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

God you are a negative old bastard tonight.

Let's hope the boys have a win so you can stick it up your Eagles work mates.

:cheers

Enough with the old..... but it seems that every freaking week or day they are at us, at us. Watch them go tonight, watch them pick out all these players it's just pooting me.

On the other note, if we could only win 2 games a year it's the game we have won against Freo and the one tomorrow night and I do stick it up em!! Of course there is round 22 and I will be there for that one.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »
Browny on the panel...

* Said Rawlings been outstanding. Jade came in and said one season is over and a new one starts. Jade gave the playing group the weekend off and said to them come ready for Monday. He's a strong character and will be good for the second half of the year.

* 5 outs? Browny said he just heard the changes as he arrived. Obviously we're going with a youth policy. Vickery has come in and Browny is looking forward to see how he goes.

* The boys have been training in the rain working hard on our defensive work so expect to see a better defensive effort from our boys on Saturday night.

* Jade watches a lot of sport and is a good bloke. Someone you can sit down with him over a coffee and chat comfortably about your footy. The young guys at Coburg adore/respect him a lot.

* Browny said he can't speak about the past. That part of the year is gone. Can't compare Jade and Terry as Jade has just taken over.

* He's still got the groin injury so missing this week and next with the midseason break. Hoping to come back after the midseason break but nothing is guaranteed.

They then showed footage of Browny getting hit in the crown jewels at training and then "warming up his groin" at the back of the quarter-time  huddle lol.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »
Nothing new from Hutchy...

Ben Crowe is believed to be the outside consultant in our coaching subcommittee (which we already knew).

12-14 candidates to be interviewed.

Rawlings will be one of them. Bucks is a leading contender according to Hutchy. They showed quarter break speeches from Bucks coaching the U16 Vic Country kids and Jade coaching Coburg.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »
Jake King's cousin gave a Hutchy a serve in Street Talk  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2009, 09:33:36 AM »

gee tell ya what l would not mind giving her a serve  ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2009, 10:13:32 AM »

gee tell ya what l would not mind giving her a serve  ;D

Classy... :banghead

Happy to keep Kingy if she gets more air time lol.
Go Tigers!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »
NO-ONE mentioned that Brownless said JR was a ordinary player.
The club that keeps giving.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »
NO-ONE mentioned that Brownless said JR was a ordinary player.

uumm he was
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.