Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 237405 times)

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: the footy show
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »
Pass the bucket after that Eddie interview  :chuck  :chuck  :chuck

I'll have it after you MT  :chuck

He had the head wobbling uncontrollably every time he got a round of applause.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
They showed vision of today Hardwick, Hinkley, Leppitsch, Alan Richardson and Rawlings going in to be interviewed and coming out of Ersnt and Young. Rawlings was the shortest interview so Hutchy believes it's a sign the Club is happy with him and Jade's a certainty to go through to the second round of interviews.

Channel 7 news showed vision of Hinkley walking towards the EY builiding in their 6.00pm news.

Have to say thought he looked like a bum. Did they all dress like that?  :o

I know I am a bit old fashioned on these sort of things but first impressions mean everything and you are trying to "sell your brand". But rockin up dressed like you are about to walk the dog ....well errr   :nope
   ;D

I also noticed that, to me it shows or it may show that you dont care enough. On the other hand, Richardson, Hardwick and Rawlings turned up looking professional.

Youd almost cut Hinkley from the process for turning up like that. You have to show respect to the people on the panel and to our club and if someone turns up in a Tshirt etc, then Im not sure thats a good sign.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »
They showed vision of today Hardwick, Hinkley, Leppitsch, Alan Richardson and Rawlings going in to be interviewed and coming out of Ersnt and Young. Rawlings was the shortest interview so Hutchy believes it's a sign the Club is happy with him and Jade's a certainty to go through to the second round of interviews.

Channel 7 news showed vision of Hinkley walking towards the EY builiding in their 6.00pm news.

I know I am a bit old fashioned on these sort of things but first impressions mean everything and you are trying to "sell your brand". But rockin up dressed like you are about to walk the dog ....well errr   :nope   ;D
Billy Brownless said coincidently he was going into the building right next door to where our interviews were held, he actually hasn't had the interview yet, I believe he and Leppitsch are today??

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #288 on: July 31, 2009, 12:20:11 PM »

I know I am a bit old fashioned on these sort of things but first impressions mean everything and you are trying to "sell your brand". But rockin up dressed like you are about to walk the dog ....well errr   :nope   ;D

Yeah they said on the Footy Show late last night after Hutchy showed the vision earlier that the vision was actually not of Hinkley going to the interview, he was simply going to a nearby location casually, hence how he was dressed.

So yeah, just another media eff up.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2009, 09:28:00 PM »
I wonder if Hutchy will be outside Ernst & Young again this week  :whistle

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #290 on: August 06, 2009, 09:40:22 PM »
Hutchy is going to tell us later tonight who has made the second round of our coach finding process. Edit: I forgot to say apparently there's a clear favourite.

Polak will be on being interviewed.

Richo was meant to be on the show tonight but he of course has undergone surgery today.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:26:54 PM by one-eyed »

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #291 on: August 06, 2009, 10:36:56 PM »
Summary 6/8/09

Polak

Wants to play senior footy. No.1 thing. Footy very important. Where he belongs and has a lot to offer. No.1 goal. Yep he feels he is ready and on the way up. Skills etc have been good.

Never thought this year he'll be playing. It was goal but never thougth it would happen this year. A bonus. Thanked everyone. Doctors didn't think so. Getting back would prove them and the critics wrong. It will be great to get back.

Whether he stays on the list depends on what happens to Richo said Lyon.

Richo

Richo wants to play on next year. Speculation in the paper a bit off the mark. Decided now he will miss the rest of the season to get the knee cleaned up (only a minor thing). He and the Club will see how he is going in a month's time after the operation on the knee and decide then. The best decision will be made for the club.

RFC coaching update

Tomorrow the candidates will be cut down to 6 or 7:

Brad Scott - early front runner. Overwhelming impressive of the outsiders.
Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.

Hardwick met with Port yesterday. It wouldn't be a surprise to see at Port but if he gets a senior gig he'll take it. Will be in North's final 4 candidates you'd expect also.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #292 on: August 06, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »
so much for Richo and Hutchy not getting on, LOL
Hutchy going to Richos place for an arranged interview

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.
No Cameron?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »

Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.
No Cameron?

Not according to Hutchy. Hardwick still seems like the best candidate with runs on the board in his assistants roles with Port Adelaide and Hawthorn in Premiership years and Premierships at Essendon as a Player.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:14:31 PM by Ramps »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #295 on: August 06, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »

Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.
No Cameron?

Not according to Hutchy. Hardwick still seems like the best candidate with runs on the board in his assistants roles with Port Adelaide and Hawthorn in Premiership years and Premierships at Essendon as a Player.
Spoken and authorised by Ramps on behalf of the Damien Hardwick campaign  ;D

No Laidley mentioned either although I'm not a fan.

There seems to be conflicting rumours coming out of Punt Rd in the last few days. No Cameron mentioned tonight yet other rumours say he's been most impressive  ???.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #296 on: August 07, 2009, 12:48:05 AM »

Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.
No Cameron?

There seems to be conflicting rumours coming out of Punt Rd in the last few days. No Cameron mentioned tonight yet other rumours say he's been most impressive  ???.
Leon Cameron fans may not want to read this article
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/the-main-man/2009/08/06/1249350637614.html

Extract
Richmond has informed four assistant coaches who were candidates - Bulldogs assistant Leon Cameron, Brisbane Lions Justin Leppitsch, Collingwood's Mark Neeld and North Melbourne's Anthony Rock - that they are out of the running.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2009, 01:08:47 AM »

Hardwick
Richardson
Hinkley
Sumich
Leppitsch
Rawlings of course.
No Cameron?

Leon Cameron fans may not want to read this article
http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/the-main-man/2009/08/06/1249350637614.html

Extract
Richmond has informed four assistant coaches who were candidates - Bulldogs assistant Leon Cameron, Brisbane Lions Justin Leppitsch, Collingwood's Mark Neeld and North Melbourne's Anthony Rock - that they are out of the running.
Yep saw that article just after I posted here. Rohan, Niall and Hutchy differ on Leppitsch's status but all agree on Cameron missing out.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #298 on: August 13, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
So is Brayshaw tonight going to reveal if Hardwick has been offered the North job or will Hutchy tell us something different?

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »
Summary - 13/8/09

Hutchy says it's down to the 4 - Hardwick, Richardson, Hinkley and Rawlings - at Richmond in the 2nd round process.

Hardwick and Richardson have had their 2nd round interviews. Hinkley and Rawlings are still to have theirs.

We'll know in the next 48 hours if North offer Hardwick the job and he accepts.

Hutchy says if Hardwick doesn't and waits to go through the Richmond process it'll be embarrassing for North to be rejected 3 times after they missed out on Buckley and Longmire. Brayshaw took issue with North missing out on Longmire and said how could we [North] have missed out on Longmire when we didn't even meet up. Hutchy said North were going to but Longmire stood them up.