Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 903759 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4020 on: June 13, 2016, 11:34:52 AM »
Strange that those saying they wouldnt pay overs have been justified, as he was retained without paying overs and you want to hang poo on that?

:clapping :clapping :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4021 on: June 13, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »
It will happen.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4022 on: June 13, 2016, 02:30:55 PM »
Maybe al wants him in the backline again as per usual... :whistle

Comments like this show just difficult it is for you to comprehend simple concepts
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #4023 on: June 13, 2016, 02:32:27 PM »
U da real MVP Wp  :bow
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4024 on: June 13, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »
You are fast becoming the biggest tool on here and that's saying something.
You never "own" what you actually say. You twist things around to make yourself "one who knows all."
I don't remember a lot of people's comments but I do remember the ones that I am discusted in. And you were scathing in your comments on Dusty before having all the facts. Do you agree that you went early before knowing what actually happened or aren't you man enough to even do that? You talking crap about him being drunk is just your way of wesseling your way out of what you really accused him of. He was accused of some pretty serious stuff but now I notice you just say he was an idiot for being drunk.  :wallywink

You got on your moral high horse like you do and talked poo about one of our players without giving him the benefit of the doubt.
If I get time I'll find what you said but again I'm sure you'll have a nice way of twisting things. I notice you mentioned about the time Dusty was exploring his options to leave just to deflect what you said at the time of the chopsticks accusations. One has nothing to do with the other!!
If you were a man you would have said at the time maybe I got that wrong and went a bit early but instead you want to try and defend it and twist it.

Every time I question you on something you say it's a cheap shot, it not, I'm just questioning you on what you have said. Id like to say I think you are an un loyal liar but I don't, but that's not to say I don't think it. I hold back what I'd like to say to you WP because you by far are the biggest "hero" on here the way you make out you know everything Richmond but really you are just the mouthpiece of The RFC, Dimma and his duds. 

Grow some balls WP and own what you say on here and grow some balls and think for yourself on players not just what you hear from some idiot at the club. Your McBean comments of late have been disappointing. Poting a kid on more than one occasion for being scared without any real proof hiding behind being incompetent on a computer. Not one poster in here has backed you on what you supposedly saw last week. Not one!!

Anyway I'm sure you probably delete this post or ban me for telling you what I really think of you but I don't care...,Sometimes the truth hurts.

Ok I will address the end bit first

I wont be deleting this thread or banning you for the abuse you've just thrown my way. If it was directed at another poster then, yep you'd likely to cop a ban because said post would likely have been rpeorted. But I don't go around banning people for abusing me.

I get that you don't like me. You've made that blatantly obvious particularly in the past weeks and it shone like a beacon the other day when you accused me of lying which I note you've done again. And they are cheap shots because you are playing the man and not the ball to use a footy term.

I actually do think for myself. My opinions are my own, no one else's. I don't see myself as a "hero". I just give opinions. I am not a mouth piece of the club, I don't get told what to say by them or anyone else. As for where I get most of my info, hate to break this to you but it isn't from the Club. Not even close; actually I find that more offensive than being called a liar. Because it simply isn't true

Re McBean; I don't care that no one has agreed with me. I explained why haven't posted the bit of vision. Sorry that's not good enough for you. It is what it is

Now onto this me not owning what I write and say. I actually did that with regard to in my response to you about Dusty. I know exactly what I wrote, what I said, the opinions on it I gave. I stand by all of them. I haven't twisted anything. Not once, I will repeat not once did I say he should be sacked. I said he should be punished, said he was an moron for what he did but never ever did I say should he backed sacked. Yes I gave opinions at the very beginning about what I thought should happen to him and that was a suspension for the entire pre-season plus a fine. Everyone gave an opinion before ALL the facts were known.

He are just a few things I said

Day 1 when the story broke - pretty sure this isn't throwing the kid under a bus

Not condoning what he did, totally the opposite he was a moron
But can someone explain to me why this woman if she was so aggrieved by what happened didn't call the cops on the night?
Why has she waited until this morning to call the club and go the the media (in this case Ch7)?
I really don't get it
The woman is a Ch7 employee?
Dusty was a moron not disputing that for a minute
But CH7 seriously  :facepalm

On day 2 I made this comment again no talk of sacking him just that he needed to be punished:

Yes this female may well have said something to him but regardless of what was said, his response was totally inappropriate.

Agree

Have said a couple of times he was complete moron and his actions were disgusting

After having time to consider it all

Taking out how it all came to being in the public domain which is I think is dubious at best the fact is he, while drunk threatened someone; gender is not the issue. The issue is he threatened someone. So based on that...

I believe he needs to be punished and it needs to be a decent punishment, slap over a the wrist and a token fine isn't enough. Understand under the CBA maximum he can be fined is $5k what a farcical situation that is

Anyway IMESHO he should cop a suspension of the entire preseason comp and a minimum of 5 weeks of the main season, the $5k fine is obvious but I'd be telling him it's in his best interest to donate a large chunk of change to White Ribbon. I'd also get him to spend some time with the White Ribbon Org to hopefully get the message
Just my take

and I also said this
Honestly everyone can get stuffed. Go support someone else. Absolutely pathetic Richmond support on this thread. All in the name of being politically correct.. stuff me.

Why because people dare to suggest his behaviour was stupid?  I will the let the investigation take its course to see to what degree the "allegations" are proved to be correct.

There is no disputing the fact he was out drunk; so drunk he's admitted he can't actually remembered what happened and he was involved in something. What exactly? Hopefully in the next few days we will have some idea

But he should be punished for being an idiot....

Should he be sacked? No; have never said that

But if it was a player that wasn't popular many on here would be calling for that players head.

If it was a player from another club, the majority on here would be tearing shreads off said opposition player, their club and demanding they be suspended

Look at the examples of players that Ox posted other day. eveything single one them highlight the obivous and that was the lack of action by the AFL and their respective clubs wasn't good enough - I am not disputing that for a minute

Want me to go on and find some more?

I own and stand by every single thing I wrote. You don't agree fine, but please don't accuse me of lying or not owning what I say because I do, I have and I did

Call me a tool, tell me to grow some balls, be a man or whatever but don't accuse me of lying or not taking ownership of what I write because that is nothing but a cheap shot

Finally, to everyone else apologies for bringing this ontp the forum as i know ive broken a rule
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:35:17 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4025 on: June 13, 2016, 08:39:27 PM »
Tom Browne just said, given we've got the bye, Dusty has flown to spend time with his dad and that the Club has handled this very well.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #4026 on: June 13, 2016, 08:51:10 PM »
Tom Browne just said, given we've got the bye, Dusty has flown to spend time with his dad and that the Club has handled this very well.

Yes, that is what Dusty said in his interview with Maxwell on the ground @ the end of the game

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4027 on: June 13, 2016, 08:52:04 PM »

Yes agree, great job by the player and the club. He will have some very valuable time with his dad. :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4028 on: June 13, 2016, 08:53:23 PM »

Yes, that is what Dusty said in his interview with Maxwell on the ground @ the end of the game

Did it end up being shown? Watch the replay last night on Fox and they didnt show it.  Did IQ it but havent watched it

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #4029 on: June 13, 2016, 09:05:12 PM »

Did it end up being shown? Watch the replay last night on Fox and they didnt show it.  Did IQ it but havent watched it

Saw it on the RFC site today

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4030 on: June 13, 2016, 11:18:25 PM »
You are fast becoming the biggest tool on here and that's saying something.
You never "own" what you actually say. You twist things around to make yourself "one who knows all."
I don't remember a lot of people's comments but I do remember the ones that I am discusted in. And you were scathing in your comments on Dusty before having all the facts. Do you agree that you went early before knowing what actually happened or aren't you man enough to even do that? You talking crap about him being drunk is just your way of wesseling your way out of what you really accused him of. He was accused of some pretty serious stuff but now I notice you just say he was an idiot for being drunk.  :wallywink

You got on your moral high horse like you do and talked poo about one of our players without giving him the benefit of the doubt.
If I get time I'll find what you said but again I'm sure you'll have a nice way of twisting things. I notice you mentioned about the time Dusty was exploring his options to leave just to deflect what you said at the time of the chopsticks accusations. One has nothing to do with the other!!
If you were a man you would have said at the time maybe I got that wrong and went a bit early but instead you want to try and defend it and twist it.

Every time I question you on something you say it's a cheap shot, it not, I'm just questioning you on what you have said. Id like to say I think you are an un loyal liar but I don't, but that's not to say I don't think it. I hold back what I'd like to say to you WP because you by far are the biggest "hero" on here the way you make out you know everything Richmond but really you are just the mouthpiece of The RFC, Dimma and his duds. 

Grow some balls WP and own what you say on here and grow some balls and think for yourself on players not just what you hear from some idiot at the club. Your McBean comments of late have been disappointing. Poting a kid on more than one occasion for being scared without any real proof hiding behind being incompetent on a computer. Not one poster in here has backed you on what you supposedly saw last week. Not one!!

Anyway I'm sure you probably delete this post or ban me for telling you what I really think of you but I don't care...,Sometimes the truth hurts.

Ok I will address the end bit first

I wont be deleting this thread or banning you for the abuse you've just thrown my way. If it was directed at another poster then, yep you'd likely to cop a ban because said post would likely have been rpeorted. But I don't go around banning people for abusing me.

I get that you don't like me. You've made that blatantly obvious particularly in the past weeks and it shone like a beacon the other day when you accused me of lying which I note you've done again. And they are cheap shots because you are playing the man and not the ball to use a footy term.

I actually do think for myself. My opinions are my own, no one else's. I don't see myself as a "hero". I just give opinions. I am not a mouth piece of the club, I don't get told what to say by them or anyone else. As for where I get most of my info, hate to break this to you but it isn't from the Club. Not even close; actually I find that more offensive than being called a liar. Because it simply isn't true

Re McBean; I don't care that no one has agreed with me. I explained why haven't posted the bit of vision. Sorry that's not good enough for you. It is what it is

Now onto this me not owning what I write and say. I actually did that with regard to in my response to you about Dusty. I know exactly what I wrote, what I said, the opinions on it I gave. I stand by all of them. I haven't twisted anything. Not once, I will repeat not once did I say he should be sacked. I said he should be punished, said he was an moron for what he did but never ever did I say should he backed sacked. Yes I gave opinions at the very beginning about what I thought should happen to him and that was a suspension for the entire pre-season plus a fine. Everyone gave an opinion before ALL the facts were known.

He are just a few things I said

Day 1 when the story broke - pretty sure this isn't throwing the kid under a bus

Not condoning what he did, totally the opposite he was a moron
But can someone explain to me why this woman if she was so aggrieved by what happened didn't call the cops on the night?
Why has she waited until this morning to call the club and go the the media (in this case Ch7)?
I really don't get it
The woman is a Ch7 employee?
Dusty was a moron not disputing that for a minute
But CH7 seriously  :facepalm

On day 2 I made this comment again no talk of sacking him just that he needed to be punished:

Yes this female may well have said something to him but regardless of what was said, his response was totally inappropriate.

Agree

Have said a couple of times he was complete moron and his actions were disgusting

Taking out how it all came to being in the public domain which is I think is dubious at best the fact is he, while drunk threatened someone; gender is not the issue. The issue is he threatened someone. So based on that...

I believe he needs to be punished and it needs to be a decent punishment, slap over a the wrist and a token fine isn't enough. Understand under the CBA maximum he can be fined is $5k what a farcical situation that is

Anyway IMESHO he should cop a suspension of the entire preseason comp and a minimum of 5 weeks of the main season, the $5k fine is obvious but I'd be telling him it's in his best interest to donate a large chunk of change to White Ribbon. I'd also get him to spend some time with the White Ribbon Org to hopefully get the message
Just my take

and I also said this
Honestly everyone can get stuffed. Go support someone else. Absolutely pathetic Richmond support on this thread. All in the name of being politically correct.. stuff me.

Why because people dare to suggest his behaviour was stupid?  I will the let the investigation take its course to see to what degree the "allegations" are proved to be correct.

There is no disputing the fact he was out drunk; so drunk he's admitted he can't actually remembered what happened and he was involved in something. What exactly? Hopefully in the next few days we will have some idea

But he should be punished for being an idiot....

Should he be sacked? No; have never said that

But if it was a player that wasn't popular many on here would be calling for that players head.

If it was a player from another club, the majority on here would be tearing shreads off said opposition player, their club and demanding they be suspended

Look at the examples of players that Ox posted other day. eveything single one them highlight the obivous and that was the lack of action by the AFL and their respective clubs wasn't good enough - I am not disputing that for a minute

Want me to go on and find some more?

I own and stand by every single thing I wrote. You don't agree fine, but please don't accuse me of lying or not owning what I say because I do, I have and I did

Call me a tool, tell me to grow some balls, be a man or whatever but don't accuse me of lying or not taking ownership of what I write because that is nothing but a cheap shot

Finally, to everyone else apologies for bringing this ontp the forum as i know ive broken a rule
There you go again- a half truth.
Never have I said you wanted Dusty sacked, not even you would say something so stupid but this is what you did say the punishment should be and its in about page 5 of that thread. Page 5, barely enough time for it to even sink in let alone time to take in the facts.

You mention in your most recent post you think he should be have been fined and miss the pre-season but you failed to mention what else you said. Pretty convenient!
Take a read

Agree

Just my take

It's pretty clear he was guilty in your mind without being given the benefit of the doubt. That's what discusted me at the time and it's why I remember it. You jumped on the "White Ribbon" ban wagon again without knowing what took place.

Me not liking you is irrelevant and not true, I don't know you but I know you jumped at the chance to put the boots into one of our own without a shred of evidence.  Which makes me sick!!

If you want to keep going with this crap I will but I got to page 5 and found you to have only posted half of what you really said.

I never really heard whether KB apologised for what he said on SEN about Dusty but I know you haven't said you got it wrong. And you did get it wrong. All the other stuff you want to try to bring into it doesn't take away the fact that you had him missing the preseason games, 5 home and away games, $5000 plus a large chunk of change and finally doing work with White Ribbon.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4031 on: June 14, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
KB and White Ribbon both need to apologize

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4032 on: June 14, 2016, 07:02:31 AM »
There you go again- a half truth.
Never have I said you wanted Dusty sacked, not even you would say something so stupid but this is what you did say the punishment should be and its in about page 5 of that thread. Page 5, barely enough time for it to even sink in let alone time to take in the facts.

You mention in your most recent post you think he should be have been fined and miss the pre-season but you failed to mention what else you said. Pretty convenient!
Take a read

Agree

Just my take

How can it be a half truth when what you've quoted above is what I actually put in my response to you. I owned that comment and I stand by it. He should have been punished.

It's pretty clear he was guilty in your mind without being given the benefit of the doubt. That's what discusted me at the time and it's why I remember it. You jumped on the "White Ribbon" ban wagon again without knowing what took place.

Really you can now think for me can you? You know what was going on in my mind.

Me not liking you is irrelevant and not true, I don't know you but I know you jumped at the chance to put the boots into one of our own without a shred of evidence.  Which makes me sick!!

If you want to keep going with this crap I will but I got to page 5 and found you to have only posted half of what you really said.

I never really heard whether KB apologised for what he said on SEN about Dusty but I know you haven't said you got it wrong. And you did get it wrong. All the other stuff you want to try to bring into it doesn't take away the fact that you had him missing the preseason games, 5 home and away games, $5000 plus a large chunk of change and finally doing work with White Ribbon.

I will repeat I know what I said, I am very well aware of what I said, what punishment he should have got and I although it disgusts you, that was my opinion, which I was entitled to and I stand by. So please don't accuse my half truths, twisting things, I haven't twisted anything my views are there for all to see and I haven't changed them at all. And Btw how convenient you go after me but no one else that said the same.... and if you go through the other 70 odd pages you will find not only my responses regarding punishment don't change but I whack the club, the media, the woman, I don't discriminate...but I am sure you'll ignore that as it doesn't suit your purpose.

And NO I have intention of going on with this "crap" you've made your point via having your whack, abusing me and caling me a liar. I don't think there is anything left. I've certainly know everything I need to know

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4033 on: June 14, 2016, 08:05:13 AM »
Anyone got a spare set of chop sticks to loan me?
Fancy dress party at a Japanese restaurant tonight.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #4034 on: June 14, 2016, 08:45:13 AM »
I called my greyhound Chopstick Walrus in honour of the great man

Pity the dog is slow