Author Topic: General Soccer discussion.  (Read 157335 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: General Soccer discussion.
« Reply #510 on: October 18, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »
 :(
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #511 on: October 19, 2015, 07:07:02 PM »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

tony_montana

« Reply #512 on: October 20, 2015, 06:55:53 AM »
  :shh

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #513 on: October 22, 2015, 11:28:30 AM »
  :shh

greeks ...

divison 2  :snidegrin

https://twitter.com/gfn_france/status/656774011767169024

Follow

Get French Football
‏@GFN_France
Eden Hazard has told his Chelsea & Belgium team-mates that he wants to leave Chelsea at the end of the season, according to L'Équipe.

dwaino

« Reply #514 on: October 23, 2015, 06:50:02 AM »
BVB still making a mockery of early stages of Euro cup. 3:1 away over some Azerbaijan team with 73% possession and 17 shots. Great chance to blood young blokes like Weigl and Hoffman at least.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:05:35 AM by dwaino »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #515 on: October 23, 2015, 09:46:29 AM »
BVB still making a mockery of early stages of Euro cup. 3:1 away over some Azerbaijan team with 73% possession and 17 shots. Great chance to blood young blokes like Weigl and Hoffman at least.

the fat turk in good nick https://streamable.com/sdwk

dwaino

« Reply #516 on: October 23, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »
Gundogan? Absolutely burnt his opponent in that clip. Still got Sahin to come back too. These German born Turks go alright.

Read this morning that Barca are keen on Aubameyang but they can get stuffed. Contracted for quite a few more years and we're slight on strikers. He's really it. I hope we don't put too much effort into trying to win Europa Cup. Gladbach tried last season but they ended up bombing out late in the season and missed champions league qualification because of it. I'd rather make CL again and attract a player or two.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #517 on: October 23, 2015, 11:54:54 AM »
Gundogan? Absolutely burnt his opponent in that clip. Still got Sahin to come back too. These German born Turks go alright.

Read this morning that Barca are keen on Aubameyang but they can get stuffed. Contracted for quite a few more years and we're slight on strikers. He's really it. I hope we don't put too much effort into trying to win Europa Cup. Gladbach tried last season but they ended up bombing out late in the season and missed champions league qualification because of it. I'd rather make CL again and attract a player or two.

i forgot you have a number of them  :lol

turkey - keeping the german football rein  8)

but ya, Gundogan is class. Forza Kagawa

dwaino

« Reply #518 on: October 23, 2015, 05:26:11 PM »
Kagawa is a machine on FIFA too  :shh

tony_montana

« Reply #519 on: October 24, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »
 :thumbsup

I've jumped on board the Dortmund bandwagon, not bc of Klopp, geez they're an exciting side  - would love to see them take down Bayern (fat chance I know)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »

I've jumped on board the Dortmund bandwagon, not bc of Klopp, geez they're an exciting side  - would love to see them take down Bayern (fat chance I know)

if they keep reus 5 more years they could do anything  :pray

dwaino

« Reply #521 on: October 24, 2015, 10:32:38 PM »

:thumbsup welcome  ;D Schwarz und gelb, echte liebe! Tuchel is doing a great job so far. Changed the formation and put his stamp on. Poor Mainz though. First Klopp, now Tuchel, I guess we'll take their next one too when it's time  :lol

Difference between us and Bayern is we generally have the best Germans (have most in national squad at the moment I think, Reus, Ginter, Gundogan, Hummels) but Bayern are a continental heavy weight and get the best internationals. We would only be a small step behind Bayern and but clearly ahead of Wolfsburg and Schalke who would make up the "big 4" I guess you would call it. Got Bayern in the dfb pokal semi last season on penalties but ended up losing the final to Wolfsburg.

I love Bundesliga though. It's fast and silky and has an edge of aggression. Any of you blokes use beIN sports? Occasionally if I'm home during a Dortmund game one of the krauts on their FB page would put up a dodgy stream from somewhere but thinking about getting the cheapo version for computers/devices since apparently you can watch games already played which would suit me. It's cheaper that way than getting it attached onto Foxtel but I can't seem to find Aussie reviews of it in terms of quality of feed and availability of replays.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #522 on: October 25, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »

:clapping

dwaino

« Reply #523 on: October 25, 2015, 03:41:43 PM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »
Chel$ea lost again  :lol

Hard to see Roman tolerating Mourinho much longer.

The title now a race between Arsenal and both Manchester clubs who play in the derby tonight.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd