Author Topic: Tigers forced to polls again  (Read 6482 times)

PuntRdRoar

Re: Tigers forced to polls again
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2006, 05:02:50 PM »
Does Miller wanta provide Souvlaki BBQs before each match?  ;D

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »
No, him along with Sam Kekevich will be providing traditional aussie food before each and every game!  ;D

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »
With all the greeks the club has as members I reckon I could get up. Chuck in Souvlaki...its  gonna be a landslide :D

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2006, 10:17:12 PM »
I'll get Miller to threaten to leave the club again if your elected! :jump

Thats strange though because i keep hearing that Richmond have sooooooooo many wog supporters, yet 99.9% of the people that i know that go for Richmond are not a wog, and i never really see any at games!  :-\

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2006, 12:12:40 AM »
i reckon about 20% of the clubs membership is actually Greek. I remember about 3 years ago...we had something like 26,000 members and 8000 were Greek lol. PS- I will also promise on my pamphlet that the RFC will campaign to have Constantinople returned to Greece. Here comes my landslide :clapping

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2006, 01:19:10 AM »
Never! I'd pull a Muzzolini on your ass, but im not up for commanding a crappy army who's tanks only have reverse gears for retreating, and one forward gear incase they get attacked from behind!  :rollin :lol

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2006, 11:26:08 AM »
Now I know Ill get a landslide. Muzzolini's army got his arse kicked in Greece- the italians retreated like cowards in the war lol, and had to get Hitler to come to Greece and help out the Italians...what a joke. My campaign will now be called -"Souvlaki Slam at Tigerland" Official Announcement:

The RFC officially advises that one of its most hated members "Ramps" has been officially elected to the Board of the RFC. We do not welcome Ramps- but what can we do, he did us over with the Souvlaki Campaign and now board meetings will include eating dips and watching lap dancers at the meetings"