Author Topic: Caronavirus - COVID 19  (Read 82148 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Caronavirus - COVID 19
« Reply #510 on: August 11, 2021, 06:43:53 PM »
I wonder if the NSW young deaths had significant co-morbidities

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #511 on: August 11, 2021, 07:23:50 PM »
I wonder if the NSW young deaths had significant co-morbidities

No doubt they would have .. that’s 100%

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #512 on: August 12, 2021, 03:23:28 PM »
VIC - 21 new cases. 17 linked. 4 under investigation. 15 in isolation. 6 in the community for their infectious period.

NSW - 345 new cases. 91 cases in the community for all or part of their infectious period. A further 138 under investigation. 374 in hospital. 62 in ICU (29 on ventilators). Another two deaths. The virus is spreading back towards eastern Sydney now: Burwood, Strathfield and Bayside LGAs will have increased lockdown restrictions from 5pm today. 24 cases in the Hunter regional area means the lockdown there will be extended for another week.

ACT - going into lockdown as well today after a positive case and covid showing up in their waste water.

QLD - 10 new cases. All linked and in isolation.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #513 on: August 13, 2021, 02:53:32 PM »
VIC - 15 new cases today. 11 linked. 4 under investigation. 8 in isolation. 7 in the community during their infectious period.

NSW - 390 new cases (state record). 101 in the community for all or part of their infectious period. A further 191 under investigation. 391 in hospital. 63 in ICU (30 on ventilators). 2 more deaths.
          There are 25 cases in the state's regional north-west.

ACT  - 2 new cases today. All up 6 cases including the cases reported yesterday.

QLD - 7 new local cases. All linked and in isolation.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2021, 01:11:31 PM »
VIC - 21 new cases. All linked. 10 in the community during the infectious period.
        https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites

NSW - 466 new cases (another state record). 87 in the community for all or part of their infectious period. Another 303 under investigation  :o. 378 in hospital. 64 in ICU (29 on ventilators). 4 more deaths including a 40 year old. The outbreak has reached Broken Hill.

ACT - One new linked case. Genomic sequencing links their cases to Greater Sydney.

QLD  - 6 new cases. All linked and in isolation.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #515 on: August 14, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »
NSW going into a full statewide lockdown from 5pm today.

Source: 3aw.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #516 on: August 14, 2021, 04:53:47 PM »

Yep confirmed

No press conference from the Premier Gladys just a press release and a posts on her social media accounts to announce it  :gobdrop

The Deputy Premier has done an interview with the ABC but that’s how it's been announced
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2021, 10:09:37 PM »

Few weeks too late

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #518 on: August 14, 2021, 10:21:15 PM »
Who cares WP it’s another state. Would you rather a press conference of mainly lies like what we have endured?

Glued to the tv to hear a whole lot of garbage from another state.

:lol :lol

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #519 on: August 15, 2021, 03:59:20 PM »
VIC - 25 new cases today. 21 linked. 4 under investigation. 12 in isolation. 13 in the community during their infectious period.
        https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites

NSW - 415 new cases. 66 in the community for all or part of their infectious period. 273 under investigation. 381 in hospital. 62 in ICU (24 on ventilators). 4 more deaths including a 50 year old.

ACT - 2 new cases. 1 under investigation.

QLD - no new cases.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #520 on: August 16, 2021, 06:37:26 AM »
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/video-shows-dozens-at-engagement-party-attended-by-positive-covid-case-20210815-p58iz2.html

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/huge-crowds-gather-for-takeaway-pub-crawl/news-story/ed648fff47f72468a0eceeac55c9bbcb

Selfish brainless gits :banghead.

Deliberately spreading the virus in new large clusters that increase new cases and exposure sites that will keep us in lockdown for longer :banghead.

When contacted by The Age, the mother of the man speaking in the video, who was also in attendance, said her family was reeling from the experience.

“My son is broken over this,” she said, declining to speak further.
Oh please, cry me a river! :nopity. You're only "reeling" because you've been caught by your own stupidity giving the rest of us the middle finger ::).

Covid has really exposed the selfish self-entitled turds in society  >:(.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #521 on: August 16, 2021, 07:14:11 AM »
Who cares WP it’s another state. Would you rather a press conference of mainly lies like what we have endured?

Glued to the tv to hear a whole lot of garbage from another state.

:lol :lol

Yep it's another state but if you are going to lockdown an entire state then have the guts to tell them. Every other Premier in the country has done it because it's the right thing to do. It's called leadership. You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to like the person doing it but the person should have the courage to publicly make the announcement.

And the other point and more importantly is the fact we would not be in another lockdown if the NSW government had not handled their outbreak as incompetently as it has. Every current outbreak in Australia has been caused by an incursion from NSW

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/video-shows-dozens-at-engagement-party-attended-by-positive-covid-case-20210815-p58iz2.html

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/huge-crowds-gather-for-takeaway-pub-crawl/news-story/ed648fff47f72468a0eceeac55c9bbcb

Selfish brainless gits :banghead.

Deliberately spreading the virus in new large clusters that increase new cases and exposure sites that will keep us in lockdown for longer :banghead.

When contacted by The Age, the mother of the man speaking in the video, who was also in attendance, said her family was reeling from the experience.

“My son is broken over this,” she said, declining to speak further.
Oh please, cry me a river! :nopity. You're only "reeling" because you've been caught by your own stupidity giving the rest of us the middle finger ::).

Covid has really exposed the selfish self-entitled turds in society  >:(.

Exactly, and the worst part is they are same selfish self-entitled turds from last year. The same groups.

But i better not go any further because I will be accused of persecuting certain groups and that's not the politically correct thing to do >:(

Which brings me to fines. Our state government and in particular Andrews has said that those who clearly broke lockdown rules and caused these outbreaks won't be fined. Why? Because we want people to tell the truth, come forward and get tested. What crap?  >:(

So for my LGA that means the teacher, her optometrist football playing husband and their family members who had a get together get away with causing the havoc they have.

What a croke  :banghead IMHO it is because people know they won't get fined, punished they keep flaunting the rules. They should be punished.

I'm sick of being punished for doing the right things while these selfish morons get off so bloody lightly

Thus endeth my rant.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #522 on: August 16, 2021, 08:13:00 AM »
so wp let me get this right.

you blame nsw on every outbreak in this country but not ONCE Last year, not even once in 2020 you blamed the victorian outbreak on the andrews government.

Furthermore, and more importantly andrews had the same chance to go the same way as other states, who are enjoying nice freedoms, and chose not to. Result is lockdown 6 worth over 200 days now. Her fault again?

if their goal is zero cases then both governments failed to act straight away. Andrews had had 6 chances and failed all 6 times. NSW has had one.

Perhaps open your eyes and remove the bias.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #523 on: August 16, 2021, 09:20:31 AM »
You mean if NSW had learnt from and followed the other states. They were just lucky in the past even with the Ruby Princess and Avalon but this time their luck has run out. Their own hubris came back to bit them on the backside egged on by Morrison praising them for not going into lockdown early in June when there were only a few cases. They only went into a statewide lockdown 8 weeks too late and only because their CHO Dr Chant threatened to resign if it didn't happen.

Anyway, none of this would be happening now if Morrison and the Feds hadn't been asleep at the wheel stuffing up the vaccine orders and rollout and had proper purpose-built quarantine facilities built away from CBDs in the six months prior to heading into this winter.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #524 on: August 16, 2021, 12:47:02 PM »
so wp let me get this right.

you blame nsw on every outbreak in this country but not ONCE Last year, not even once in 2020 you blamed the victorian outbreak on the andrews government.

Furthermore, and more importantly andrews had the same chance to go the same way as other states, who are enjoying nice freedoms, and chose not to. Result is lockdown 6 worth over 200 days now. Her fault again?

if their goal is zero cases then both governments failed to act straight away. Andrews had had 6 chances and failed all 6 times. NSW has had one.

Perhaps open your eyes and remove the bias.

Frankie,

Please read what I wrote

I said every CURRENT outbreak in Australia has resulted from an incursion from NSW

From tonight we will have NSW, ACT, VIC and parts of the NT in lockdown due the Delta Variant

8 weeks ago she should have locked down her state she didn't and look where we are

Last time I checked ALL states  have restrictions whether they be within their own state or regarding their borders

VIC is only back in lockdown right now because of NSW, that isn't bias that is fact. So yes it is the last 30+ days are her fault.

Perhaps you should take your own advice an open your eyes and take off your bias towards Andrews

Government's have stuffed up.

It started 18 months ago when we took too long to close our international borders. Hotel quarantine has been abysmal (BTW the most hotel quarantine breaches has come from NSW just in case you don't know). But we should never have had needed it but because more self-entitled f-wits wouldn't isloate

We now have monumental vaccine roll out stuff up.

So you blame who you want but I blame them all..