Author Topic: Life of a Potential Draftee  (Read 8266 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Life of a Potential Draftee
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2015, 04:38:46 PM »
Nice goal congratulations :thumbsup

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Life of a Potential Draftee
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »
Got a few touches but it was a big reality check I reckon.  Learned a bit about how hard and fast the game is at that level and will probably get dropped back to work on some things but knowing Liam he will soak it up and be back sooner rather than later.  Copped a harsh lesson first up playing on Hooker, Hurley and Fletcher in patches and in his defence the delivery was atrocious (very Richmond-esque at times) but he has that game under his belt and will be all the better for it I'm sure.  Very proud of him today just for what he has already gone through to reach that level and almost did myself a serious injury when he kicked his goal by punching the air in my lounge room only to dodge the ceiling fan by mm's!!   ;D  Thanks for everyone's interest and kind thoughts over the journey I have tried to help chronicle on here - the "Life As A Potential Draftee" journey is over now and I will leave this thread to posterity but keep an eye on Liam's progress if you are watching the Lion's in the future, he's a top guy and deserves everything he can achieve out of his career.