Author Topic: come on guys/gals lets meet up at the NAB cup!  (Read 1262 times)

letsgetiton!

come on guys/gals lets meet up at the NAB cup!
« on: January 31, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »
below is an email i just received, for $150 its a chance to see us play first up .hear what plough has to say and then if u want can hang back and watch the cats and blues if desired.......
ps sorry i didnt know how to attatch the file brochure in this post.

Dear x! :shh

The Richmond Football Club would like to extend an invitation for you to join us in all the pre sesaon action at the Telstra Dome on Saturday 25th February.  Enjoy pre match canapes, beverages and an exclusive insight into the game ahead by Senior Coach Tery Wallace as the competition unfolds between Richmond and Hawthorn. 

Please note there are limited placements available, implying a strict ‘first in, first served’ rule.  Please feel free to contact me on the details below to find out more information or to secure your place at the game.

If you are unable to view this invitation, please refer to attachement.

Kind regards

Elouise

Elouise Martin   
Corporate Sales Executive
Ph:  (03) 9426 4451
Fax: (03) 9421 2846
Mobile: 0406 372 392
Richmond Football Club
Punt Road Oval, Richmond VIC 3121

« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 02:14:12 PM by X-CITED »

letsgetiton!

Re: come on guys/gals lets meet up at the NAB cup!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 03:20:12 PM »
i have already purchased a couple of tickets, would be gr8 for the club to get a big turnout to show our support!

Moi

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 03:21:34 PM »
Be nice X, but not for $150

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »

:-)  just make sure if anyone does show, drink up heaps, eat like a pig and get get ur moneys worth lol. i wont be driving, have my chauffer 4 the evening lol

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 08:16:05 PM »
below is an email i just received, for $150 its a chance to see us play first up .hear what plough has to say and then if u want can hang back and watch the cats and blues if desired.......
ps sorry i didnt know how to attatch the file brochure in this post.

Dear x! :shh

The Richmond Football Club would like to extend an invitation for you to join us in all the pre sesaon action at the Telstra Dome on Saturday 25th February.  Enjoy pre match canapes, beverages and an exclusive insight into the game ahead by Senior Coach Tery Wallace as the competition unfolds between Richmond and Hawthorn. 

Please note there are limited placements available, implying a strict ‘first in, first served’ rule.  Please feel free to contact me on the details below to find out more information or to secure your place at the game.

If you are unable to view this invitation, please refer to attachement.

Kind regards

Elouise

Elouise Martin   
Corporate Sales Executive
Ph:  (03) 9426 4451
Fax: (03) 9421 2846
Mobile: 0406 372 392
Richmond Football Club
Punt Road Oval, Richmond VIC 3121

If that is the education standard of an employed executive of the club 'heaven help us'

letsgetiton!

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »

i normally go to the season launch but i will be overseas at that time this yr so i figured i would take up this offer