Author Topic: 2022 Digital Membership and Ticketing information (RFC website)  (Read 746 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
2022 Digital Membership and Ticketing information

Find out everything you need to know about Digital Membership Cards and Digital Ticketing for Richmond's 2022 AFL season.

By Richmond Membership
2 March 2022

Find out everything you need to know about Digital Membership Cards and Digital Ticketing in the information below...

2022 Digital Membership Cards will be available Monday, March 7.

Follow the instructions below and be season ready.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 2022 Digital Membership and Ticketing information (RFC website)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 05:09:07 PM »
Will the club continue to be digital?

Yes! All venues across Australia will continue to be digital only-venues which means no membership cards or physical tickets can be used to access games.

There are also many other benefits including being able to adapt to fixture changes across the season and members no longer have to wait to receive their card before they can go to a game!

Will I still receive a 2022 membership card?

For the first time, members now have the choice to design their membership how they'd like.

All 2022 members can now choose whether to receive their 2022 commemorative membership card or not! 2022 commemorative membership cards will continue to display member's name and years of membership.

Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 for your membership card enquiries.

How can I access my digital membership card?

You can access your digital membership card by downloading the official RichmondFC app.

Click here for Apple or here for Google Play

To view instructions on how to access your tickets once in the app, click here

Make sure you login to your My Richmond Account (Not Ticketmaster). You will see the letter ‘R’ next to your name to signify Richmond, which means you have successfully logged in.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 2022 Digital Membership and Ticketing information (RFC website)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 05:09:22 PM »
I can't see my tickets?

Tickets won't be available in the app until closer to the season. The Club will communicate once your digital membership card is ready for viewing.

What does game access look like in 2022?

We're anticipating a normal return to match day access in season 2022. More information regarding accessing your tickets and use of your digital membership card will be provided in early 2022. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have family members, can I swap between tickets?

Yes, you can! You can switch between each family members account by clicking on your name at the top of the page and selecting their name. Make sure you add the tickets to your wallet or passbook so you can easily swap between tickets at the gate.

For visual instructions on how to swap between accounts, please click here

Can't see your family members? Please contact the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466.

Please note, if you link your My Richmond Account on the app to your Ticketmaster account, you will be unable to switch between accounts so please do not link your Ticketmaster account. If you have, please just log out and back in and select 'no' when prompted.

I am having issues accessing my tickets. What can I do?

Please call the Richmond Membership Team on 1300 742 466 between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. Staff will also be available at the Club Hub near Gate 3 to help you with any issues.

What is Seat Forwarding?

Seat Forwarding allows Reserved Seat members the chance to forward their ticket to another Richmond fan if they cannot attend the game. For instructions on how to forward your seat, please click here

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1070286/2022-digital-membership-and-ticketing-information