Author Topic: Marlion Pickett [merged]  (Read 125170 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Marlion Pickett [merged]
« Reply #870 on: May 09, 2024, 07:56:50 AM »
He be 67 by the time he goes to court
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #871 on: May 09, 2024, 01:39:27 PM »

His kids will have retired and his grandkids will have played enough games for his great grandkids to be eligible to play for us.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #872 on: May 09, 2024, 04:08:38 PM »
Maybe it keeps getting stalled because they have no real evidence against him. Seems ATM he is only guilty by association.  This case it seems, will drift along until eventually all charges will be dropped. Time will tell.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #873 on: May 09, 2024, 08:55:49 PM »

And he’ll get sentenced to serve in a nursing detention centre home
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #874 on: May 09, 2024, 09:25:31 PM »
Hope he tags Bont
Unleash the tornado

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #875 on: May 17, 2024, 12:44:15 PM »
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/father-son-academy-prospects.982822/page-138#post-83513390

That'd be bloody right...might not be so important that we get him to the ton after all... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #876 on: May 17, 2024, 12:54:27 PM »
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/father-son-academy-prospects.982822/page-138#post-83513390

That'd be bloody right...might not be so important that we get him to the ton after all... :shh

They're hardly teenagers is my understanding?

Who cares.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #877 on: May 17, 2024, 01:01:44 PM »
Oldest is 14....eligible for Coates Talent League pathway next year and the draft in three years which is around the same time Tassie will start getting picks - so having a couple of gun F/S prospects by then and during those years would be quite handy.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #878 on: May 17, 2024, 01:16:23 PM »
He's on 87 games already.

Despite ageing and at times being questionable for our best 22 it would be quite negligent not to get him to 100 games, even if that means using him as the sub.

Any potential advantage we can get in the draft needs to be exploited as much as possible.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #879 on: May 17, 2024, 07:04:06 PM »
He's on 87 games already.

Despite ageing and at times being questionable for our best 22 it would be quite negligent not to get him to 100 games, even if that means using him as the sub.

Any potential advantage we can get in the draft needs to be exploited as much as possible.

‘At times being questionable for our best 22’ is the understatement of the year. Been droppable by a big margin for a solid 2 years.

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #880 on: May 17, 2024, 11:18:30 PM »
Need to do our best to ensure he gets to 100 .. Honestly we would be absolutely crazy not to. He is AFL quality for 100 so it's justified.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #881 on: May 18, 2024, 07:55:50 AM »
As much as I think he is an absolutely liability, IMO the club can't spruik future this and future that if we don't get him there.

At that point thank him for his 2019 display and shut the door on him  very quickly.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.