Author Topic: It starts...  (Read 1859 times)

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: It starts...
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »
Slightly off-topic, but in my opinion the great untapped resource of our club is the fact that there are hundreds of Tiger clubs around the country - more than any other nickname.

If I was in marketing at Punt Rd, I'd be promoting 'Tiger Nation' where we could offer cut price membership deals to young fellas who play for a club with the Tiger nickname and yellow and black colours. Would establish real nationwide support who have a real affection for the jumper and are loyal in the long-term.

Great idea Jake, why not run it past the club?

Wouldn't know where to start smokey.... Who is the contact point for these sorts of questions? The website has the address

info@richmondfc.com.au

might try there...

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
More 4 quarter performances like yesterday will soon invigorate Tiger fans.

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »
Slightly off-topic, but in my opinion the great untapped resource of our club is the fact that there are hundreds of Tiger clubs around the country - more than any other nickname.

If I was in marketing at Punt Rd, I'd be promoting 'Tiger Nation' where we could offer cut price membership deals to young fellas who play for a club with the Tiger nickname and yellow and black colours. Would establish real nationwide support who have a real affection for the jumper and are loyal in the long-term.

Great idea Jake, why not run it past the club?

Wouldn't know where to start smokey.... Who is the contact point for these sorts of questions? The website has the address

info@richmondfc.com.au

might try there...

I also like this idea, its a great idea infact well done Jake!  We currently have a 3 game insider package, maybe a 5 game Tiger Nation job as well- simply available for those who play in yellow and black and in tiger teams across the nation.

bushranger

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 11:19:56 AM »
More 4 quarter performances like yesterday will soon invigorate Tiger fans.
I agree totally with you.
It was great to hear that our boys had a good dig at the Hawks and this could just be the right kick start we needed to have.
Look out the Bombers.  :gotigers

Tigermonk

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »
game had everything, thats football  :thumbsup
team effort & just think l was 3 points off that upset but it was worth every dollar

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
Jeez TM haven't heard this many compliments off you in the last two years than what you have posted in the last couple of days

It is like an evil presence has lifted from you

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 02:44:08 PM »
Jeez TM haven't heard this many compliments off you in the last two years than what you have posted in the last couple of days

This is why Jackstar left.

He sensed the change happening and had to leave before he said something positive about the club.

:thumbsup ;)  :cheers

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 04:53:57 PM »

This is why Jackstar left.

He sensed the change happening and had to leave before he said something positive about the club.

:thumbsup ;)  :cheers

Has he gone again???