Author Topic: Merry XMas & Happy New Year 2 U All/ Christmas Celebrations  (Read 1471 times)

Bulluss

Merry XMas & Happy New Year 2 U All/ Christmas Celebrations
« on: December 19, 2005, 10:26:38 PM »
After reading some of the posts about all of the work the players have done so far during the pre-season, i have been thinking about my "pre-season" in the lead up to Christmas.

I am in no doubt what so ever that this "pre-season" of celebrations has been by far my best and i am set for a big 2006 year  ;D

My alcohol consumption is at an all time high and i would have to say i have put on about 5kg in the last month or so with all of these "training sessions"

Actually bumped in Jackstar on the "training track" friday night.

Good to see the fellow OER posters training so hard :thumbsup

Has everyone else been training hard?

Jackstar

Re: Christmas Celebrations
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 06:27:26 AM »
Bull.no doubt in your current outstanding form, you would be favorite for the Brownlow :lol
Havent seen someone that pi$$ed for ages :cheers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 03:56:14 PM »
Following Terry's lead, our training has involved game-day preparation - Tasting the stuff we're having on Sunday then needing to go out and buy some more. Training involves high repetitions so Christmas day will be flawless. I can taste the stuffing already ... YUM!  :thumbsup  :cheers

Hope all you guys and gals have a very happy and safe Chrissy and if you're going away over the next week or two have a great New Year's too :santa.

Thanks to everyone for all your support of OER and your enjoyable posts, PMs and emails throughout 2005. It's been great fun :bow :cheers.

Of course a very special thanks goes to my pardner in crime WP :bow :thumbsup.         .

OER is set and ready to go for 2006. Bring it on!   :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 04:36:26 PM »
Hope all you guys and gals have a very happy and safe Chrissy and if you're going away over the next week or two have a great New Year's too :santa.

Thanks to everyone for all your support of OER and your enjoyable posts, PMs and emails throughout 2005. It's been great fun :bow :cheers.

I would just like to follow on from what MT's said  ;D, and wish everyone a very happy, safe and enjoyable Christmas and/or holidays.

Please remember to take care on the roads and enjoy the time with family and friends  :santa  :santa :santa

And can I also add my thanks for to everyone for their support of OER in 2005 - here's to 2006  :cheers

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 04:58:04 PM »
Ditto what WP & MT said and a big merry Xmas to you both and thanks for providing such a "nice and friendly" site.
It's nice when i do get the urge to post to come on here and know this is the best site.  You don't have to have thousands of members to be a good one - a good one is where you feel at home.  And this is it and you're stuck with me lol  :rollin

May all of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  In the last month i've eaten for 4 people, so i'm going to try and be good this weekend.  And my new year's resolution will be to stay off the ciggies (think i might have said that before lol).  

Don't want anything for Xmas, so Santa can take a hike.

:santa Enjoy  :santa

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 09:35:08 PM »
Don't want anything for Xmas, so Santa can take a hike.

That'll teach Santa to give Ipods away before Christmas  :rollin
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 08:58:55 AM »
Still waiting for my Ipod.  Cheers to MT and WP for creating such a wonderful, friendly site.  Seasons Greetings to all OER posters and hopefully I'll get to meet more of you in 2006 when I decend from up high to visit the you all in Melb. :santa :cheers

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 12:15:16 PM »
 :santa :cheers :santa :cheers :santa :cheers :santa :cheers hic

PuntRdRoar

Merry XMas & Happy New Year 2 U All
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 02:40:36 PM »
I'm going away for afew weeks, I will log on from time to time, but before i head off- I just wanna wish you guys a great Christmas and Happy New Year :cheers :santa :cheers

letsgetiton!

Re: Merry XMas & Happy New Year 2 U All
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 04:22:56 PM »
I'm going away for afew weeks, I will log on from time to time, but before i head off- I just wanna wish you guys a great Christmas and Happy New Year :cheers :santa :cheers

dito big fella!

merry xmas too all esp staff, tiv and chaff as this is their las tiger christmas  :lol

Offline bg25

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Merry XMas & Happy New Year 2 U All/ Christmas Celebrations
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 05:18:17 PM »
 :cheers :cheers :cheers

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.  :santa :santa

Hope Santa gives you all everything you hoped for.....wait a minute "have you been naughty or nice?" I think there's definitely a few people here who are probably on the naughty list (half their luck!)

Take care and be safe!