Author Topic: Neil Balme on RSN 21-12-2022  (Read 801 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Neil Balme on RSN 21-12-2022
« on: December 22, 2022, 02:32:07 AM »
Balmey on RSN yesterday:

Listen here: https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/NNNRS7287758366?selected=NNNRS5805933802

------------------------------------------------

With stars on every line, many will be backing Richmond to be among the runners when the whips begin cracking in 2023. Still, for Balme, one particular area of concern requires inspection before meeting Carlton in their season opener.

"I think our best was pretty good last year, but we were a little bit inconsistent. I think that's what we've got to get better at," he said.

"Expectations are very high (and) our blokes will work really well together. We've done a bit to improve the list."

Since returning back to Punt Road in September of 2016, ending a 37-year absence from the club, Balme has played a vital role in steering Richmond's latest golden generation - a group he remains hopeful has a few more dawns in it yet.

"I'm really very positive about what we're doing. The attitude to training has been wonderful," he revealed.

"I'd be surprised if we're not very competitive and much more consistent than we were last year."

Source: RSN & zerohanger.com