Nurse
« on: January 16, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Nurse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »
I bet that girl in the 80's is glad she stayed home for mum's lamb roast lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »
He's a loop and a hopeless actor  :wallywink
And short and dumpy lol

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:15:14 AM »
The girl in the ad was Naomi Watts. 

Gotta admit I'd like to have a peak at the book that's coming out.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »
Wow! Scientology has really helped me.
I used to think Tom was a bit of a loony. Thanks to that video I am now convinced he's a full-blown nutcase.
Thanks Scientology. Thanks Tom.

KSW? SP? PTSP? Code for other Scientologists?  ???
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
SCIENTOLOGISTS have forced internet giant Google to remove a leaked web video that featured Hollywood star Tom Cruise praising the niche religion.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23066600-5012974,00.html

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
KSW? SP? PTSP? Code for other Scientologists?  ???
Kompletely Screwed Wacko
Straightjacket Potential
Purely Totally Straightjacket Potential
 ;)

What was that bit at the end that was straight from Mission Impossible. Something about Tom Cruise preaching to 1 billion people and it's only the first wave of "Tom Cruise the Scientologist"  :help  ???.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »
At the risk of getting shot down in flames or stoned, it sounds like most other religions who try to save the world, talk to god and you will be forgiven (doesnt matter what youve done ie The Mafia) His kids will never grow up normal  as you and I see normal, but as long as they are good people and dont hurt others, well there are worse things....
Having said that.....I've never known what the fuss about Tom Cruise is all about, he's up himself, arrogant, overrated and loopy, I wouldve chosen the lamb roast to MT lol :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »
I wouldve chosen the lamb roast to MT lol :lol
lol.

You make a fair point 2JD and if people believe in something that's no harm to others or themselves and they don't shove it down others' throats then that's fine by me. It's just I'd rather paramedics and doctors showed up than Tom Cruise after heaven forbid a car accident  ;).

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
Definitely MT, if I looked up and saw his dial smiling down at me and telling me he was my saviour I'd think I was in hell already lol :cheers

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 08:49:49 AM »
Even God doesn't rate much of a mention though.  Tom Cruise comes across as a real jerk, especially when he rabbits on about psychology -telling Matt Lauer he doesn't know what psychology is.  Apparently there is no such thing as mental illness, therefore there is no such thing as medicine for mental illness.  Possible reason for his split with Nicole Kidman as her father is a psychologist?  Very dangerous stuff.  Also he's trying to inflict the Scientology brand of education onto unsuspecting Americans (like they aren't screwed up enough as it is?)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »
I can just imagine Tom Cruise rapelling down from a blackhawk to the scene of an accident, Someone says "wow its Tom Cruise, I heard he can help!" Tom looks down at the body of a female with severe lacerations to the neck. A pregnant pause follows with Him vacantly looking up to his left in deep thought actor wise and then this gem will come out of his mouth..."Someone get me a pen!"  A bystander says..."for an emergency tracheotomy??" Tom Replies...."No....for an Autograph! She's bound to feel better knowing she has Tom Cruises autograph!" 

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

Moi

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 09:10:09 PM »
Apparently there is no such thing as mental illness, therefore there is no such thing as medicine for mental illness. 

Not sure where but i read that John Travolta, who is also a scientologist was being investigated on child abuse claims.  It was found out that his son Jett, who has Downs syndrome? Isnt getting any special care and is infact largely hidden from the public eye to avoid embarassment.
there were claims he is just left at home with no formal education and mostly doing and eating whatever he chooses.  Being a scientologist his dad sees there is nothing wrong with him.

Now i dont mind most of these fanatical religions (my sister and brother inlaw belong to one) as long as it isnt to the detriment of other living breathing animals of all kinds.  Some stricter factions of Morons wont allow surgery even if it will save a life IMO that blows big time and the law should somehow be able to intervene.