Author Topic: Sheedy on "Before the Bounce"  (Read 810 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Sheedy on "Before the Bounce"
« on: August 16, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »
I noticed Mr One-Eyed posted about this in the Sheedy thread as Mario Speedwagon had mentioned it on Big Footy

I normally don't watch this show because I usually walking the dogs but it was raining and I was channel surfing and came across it ;D

I actually saw the Sheedy & Mike "whadayouthink" Sheahan conversation. It was interesting because of what Sheedy said when taken with what has been posted here.

Hence why I think it deserves its own thread ;D

Mike said to Sheedy that there is push in some areas to get him back to the club because Sheedy had said he was prepared to help the club out...

Sheedy said:

- yes he is prepared to help the club out

- he had not spoken to anyone about a football role

- would not be looking at a football role but a role in another area of the club (to this MIke said what sort of role Kevin) and Sheedy said we will look at it in a few months. On this "other type" of role said he hadn't spoken to anyone officially but it would happen in a couple of months

- Terry Wallace should see out his contract and coach in 2009.  (and just as an aside Sheedy did write the same thing in his newspaper column about 6 weeks ago)

So you could argue this means one of two things  ;D

Either Sheedy is telling porkies or what people have been speculating on and posting about is not true

Discuss  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Sheedy on "Before the Bounce"
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 09:15:53 AM »
Lol, but but but, Sheedy is our saviour!  ;D  ::)   :sleep
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 10:13:06 AM »
If this is the case, I have been wrong about him and he is not a scab.
But if it's also true, some people who know him should go and apologise to him for misrepresenting him.
He would still make the coach nervous no matter what role he accepted, especially after all this garbage lately.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
lol@ half the bull siiht posted on here for whatever reason.

LMAO@ Kevin "Kick the Can" Sheedy

Moi