Author Topic: Cousins Future  (Read 817 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Cousins Future
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »
Couldn't find the main Cousins thread as there is about 20 different ones now lol.

A uni friend of mine is a hairdresser and cuts Ben's girlfriends hair.

Mum's a big tiger supporter and being a middle aged women of course love a chat.

The got talking about Ben and how hard the media etc. must be.

Ben's girlfriend said that she hopes the media attention eases a bit cause Ben would want to play on next year if the body feels good enough and if he can keep his spot. She said that if the media continue to camp out his house every 2nd week about retirement he may not want to go around 1 more year knowing that the "retirement" stuff will repeat for the next 12 months. But he's enjoying being at Richmond and is pretty close with some of the players there that pop in for a bite to eat from time to time.

Just thought that was really interesting stuff and apologise for making this public but I think it's some good PR that has been missing in recent weeks for Ben and sheds a good light on things.

Take from it what you will.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Cousins Future
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:08:43 PM »
Well hopefully he can actually go around for another year. To do that though you would expect that he will have to announce it close to season end and then say it will be his last year. That way at least everyone will know it is his last year and they might leave him the hell alone.

While I would love to see it my gut feel is that he will give it away at the end of this year, how could he be expected to go through the same crap he has gone through this year next year.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:37:59 PM »
hope he goes around another year if his body is strong and he plays out this season as a contributor.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 03:39:54 PM »

:rollin

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »

Unfortunately its not in your native tongue of slop.

Take from it what you want. For those that find it interesting good, for those that don't meh.
Go Tigers!

Ox

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

Unfortunately its not in your native tongue of slop.

Take from it what you want
. For those that find it interesting good, for those that don't meh.

I did....