Author Topic: "Smokey" Elite player in the making:  (Read 1929 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
"Smokey" Elite player in the making:
« on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »
Jake Batchelor.

I love this kid.

Decent over head, great long left shoe, can run and carry and can bury a tackle like the best of them.

IMO a huge smokey to be a future elite player for us. I reckon he's an absolute gem. 5-6 games in looks as settled as any.
Go Tigers!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: "Smokey" Elite player in the making:
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »
What a kick he has got him.

Very early but since day one i think everyone agrees he has what it takes.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
I loved the fact Conca and Batch were in our top 5 players at quarter time. They were standing up under pressure and showing poise and composure even with many of our stars well-held early on in the game. Early days still but the 2010 draft/trade period is looking like being a good return for us recruiting wise.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 08:24:25 AM »
I loved the fact Conca and Batch were in our top 5 players at quarter time. They were standing up under pressure and showing poise and composure even with many of our stars well-held early on in the game. Early days still but the 2010 draft/trade period is looking like being a good return for us recruiting wise.
yes Dusty got a strong tag and so too Lids was quiet and all the boys stood up. It was very exciting to see these young boys stand up.

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Bateman

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 08:26:53 AM »
Jake Batchelor.

I love this kid.

Decent over head, great long left shoe, can run and carry and can bury a tackle like the best of them.

IMO a huge smokey to be a future elite player for us. I reckon he's an absolute gem. 5-6 games in looks as settled as any.

Will remember that burying tackle on Pendlebury that almost popped his shoulder :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »
Jake Batchelor.

I love this kid.

Will remember that burying tackle on Pendlebury that almost popped his shoulder :thumbsup :thumbsup
Was Swan  :P