Author Topic: Tiger Team for Round 13 -v- Crows  (Read 1118 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Tiger Team for Round 13 -v- Crows
« on: June 16, 2005, 05:07:51 PM »
The Richmond team for Round 13, 2005:-

B: Chaffey, Gaspar, Kellaway

H/B: Newman, Hall, Bowden,

C: Campbell, Coughlan, Tivendale

H/F: Pettifer, Simmonds, Krakouer

F: Hilton, Richardson, Stafford

R: Knobel, Johnson, Tuck

I/C: Deledio, Jackson, Raines, Graham

http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=insidetheclub&spg=aroundtheclubdisplay&articleid=209694

Ins: Hilton

Outs: Meyer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 07:35:39 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Tiger Team for Round 13 -v- Crows
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 05:24:15 PM »
Very surprised not to see more changes this week especially to add more pace to our side. Rory's hardly going to have the Crows shaking in their boots. I'm disappointed not seeing Hyde or Hartigan back in at least. We're also taking a big risk playing at least two big guys who are carrying injuries (Richo and Staff) although Richo might miss anyway. Staff's done nothing since coming back.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »
looks like we are taking  the "lets expose their lack of height in defence" point of view , we are very top heavy in our fwd line .

but it seems terry has finally given up on tiv as a hbflanker and has named him on the wing. i think tiv will be more suited to the wing but if his decision making and disposal lets him dwn this week, we can kiss his season goodbye!

i wonder who the emergencies are as i thought hyde would have been back in this week

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 06:58:46 PM »
EMG: Hyde, Morrison, Schulz

Courtesy of AFL website.

Methinks Richo is still in big doubt, with Morro and Schulz both named!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richardson doubt still lingers (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 02:22:41 AM »
Richardson doubt still lingers
17 June 2005   
Herald Sun
Jordan Chong

RICHMOND spearhead Matthew Richardson is no certainty to face Adelaide at the Telstra Dome, despite being named last night.

Tigers football manager Paul Armstrong said last night the club was yet to make a final assessment on Richardson's fitness.

The 30-year-old has been plagued by knee soreness for six weeks and has had fluid drained before matches.

"The decision will be whether to nurse him through this week or whether to give him this week and next week with the bye off, and have him up and about for the second half of the season," Armstrong said.

"It's all about the welfare of Richo. If he can get through this week, terrific. If not, then we'll make the decision to give him a rest."

The Tigers made only one change, bringing in Rory Hilton for the axed Danny Meyer.

Wet weather has forced the Tigers to cancel this morning's training session at Punt Road.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,15637296%255E19771,00.html

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 02:45:56 AM »
looks like we are taking  the "lets expose their lack of height in defence" point of view , we are very top heavy in our fwd line .

We've tried this Land O' the Giants set up at the start of games the last couple of weeks and have got nailed on the rebound. If our delivery to our forwards wasn't so pathetic as it was against the Roos and we held onto our marks it would work but our skills just haven't be up to scratch to play with so many talls in our forward line. Once the ball hits the ground we don't have enough speed at the fall of the ball to it in our forward especially if the opposition has numbers back. They of course run it down the other end for easy goals.

Methinks Richo is still in big doubt, with Morro and Schulz both named!

There's also Knobel and Simmonds with slight groin complaints and Staff still not right with his ankle. Big risk taking into the match so many talls not completely right  :help.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd