Author Topic: Richmond vs Port - the Mitch Farmer Cup  (Read 612 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Richmond vs Port - the Mitch Farmer Cup
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:47:00 AM »
Possibly for the first time this season, to the losers go the spoils.
The chances of finals are gone, the release of the pressure valve which will undoubtedly bring about more attacking and fast flowing football.
Plenty of kids blooded and supporters begin to forget about the disappointment of a missed opportunity in 2016 and start to look ahead to high draft picks, free agency and new beginnings ie Bulldogs, Eagles etc
But what if Richmond lose? ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Richmond vs Port - the Mitch Farmer Cup
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:49:59 AM »
This game is unloseable!
Port are playing crapper than us and with the injurys they have we should be winning this by 50 points.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 10:39:02 AM »
If we lose tomorrow night will Dimma say:-

I. We won't rule out making the 8 while its a mathematical possibility while having a pencil behind his ear and an abacus on the desk

OR

II. We may not make the 8 but we will certainly shape it

OR

III. both!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 10:05:08 PM »
Quick get your votes in

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 10:19:32 PM »
I voted the first option.
The club that keeps giving.