Author Topic: Something has to give  (Read 996 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Something has to give
« on: April 30, 2016, 10:55:28 PM »
Something has to give!
If the club has any balls something will give this week, what's going to be first?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Something has to give
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 11:15:52 PM »
Absolutely nothing will change this week.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 11:16:54 PM »
Nothing will give they are gunna try and ride it out like the fools they have always been.

tony_montana

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 11:17:23 PM »
Look we've been in these situations before - we know we can come through it

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 11:34:24 PM »
Is this what happens when you put a woman in charge?

:shh
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 11:35:25 PM »
wheres the option for all of the above?
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 11:39:07 PM »
Look we've been in these situations before - we know we can come through it

This exactly !!.About time Gale comes out and our President and face the music instead of going in hideing we a the joke of the afl and we have a football department that has no idea and  a board with no balls and courage.Say what you like I always like Gary March he had balls to show the door to Miller and sack him and Wallace.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 12:05:28 AM »
wheres the option for all of the above?
I was looking for it too.  Can't vote. We were robbed!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 12:52:50 AM »
Peggy: Ben, the other team had more touchdowns again and from what I can gather the fans aren't rooting for us any more. What do you think we should do?

Benny: It's bloody aweful Peg, but we've got to stick fat, you know we can't show we've lost faith in the coach, the team, the structure or the plan. It's all about stability Peg, we've spoken about this before remember?

P: Oh yes, What if we talk about the Punt road redevelopment, won't that take their minds of the fact we didn't get the home run? It's certainly worked a treat last time with all those pretty pictures and all.

B: Not necessary Peg, AFL has already nipped it in the bud, but I've already got the ball rolling on the girls team. That should get the media off our backs in the short term at least,  no worries there Peg.

P: that'll get their tails a waggin' no doubt! I like cheerleaders I used to be one back home I could show all the girls a thing or two. Give me an R....Give me an I....Give me a C....

B: (interrupting) ...yes yes I'm sure you were great Peg but we need you to talk about women's equality again and how good we are at being a female friendly club and good to the environment and we love muslims and we are good to the aborigines, you know that thing we do...

P: Give me an N.... Give me a D..... What does it spell?  RICHMOND! Whoo hoooo! C'mon Tigers y'all! Woo hoo! Yeh!......Great times at Alpha Psi, golly just don't mention spring break to anyone. Woo hoo!

B: That's great Peg. Awesome stuff. Ok so this is going to be a tough week but we've got to be really stoic and let's just deflect as much as we can alright?  The tiger supporters can be really brutal and the media love it. They'll be calling for our heads if we're not careful.

P: Like no wonder the boys are so tired out on that big field, I mean why wouldn't they just make the whole thing smaller so we can atleast get more baskets than the other team? Like it's just not fair if you ask me.

:help
The club that keeps giving.