Author Topic: Peter Schwab tipped to replace Miller (Australian)  (Read 2673 times)

Moi

Re: Peter Schwab tipped to replace Miller (Australian)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »
Perhaps I should apply

Seems like they are desperate and I'd come cheap. Would only command demand $250k a season  ;D

Most of all I fit the main criteria

I am a Richmond person  :rollin
Why not indeed  ;)  :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 07:19:49 AM »
Perhaps I should apply

Seems like they are desperate and I'd come cheap. Would only command demand $250k a season  ;D

Why not take it 1 step further.  We are all Richmond people on here so how about a total cleanout of the board to be replaced by a cross-representation of OER members.  And I would make live coverage of all board meetings compulsory to help improve our brand's marketability!!!  Think about the engrossing viewing - healthy, vigorous, balanced debate around the table between Jack, Bentleigh, Moi, Monk, 65, Ramps, HT, Daniel, MT, Brackets etc.  I reckon we would be on a ratings winner that could easily surpass "Tuesdays With Terry". 

;D ;D ;D

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 08:15:57 AM »
Can I be Chief Masseuse?

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
Can I be Chief Masseuse?

All depends - masseuse of the players or masseuse of the new board members?

:lol

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
Perhaps I should apply

Why not take it 1 step further.  We are all Richmond people on here so how about a total cleanout of the board to be replaced by a cross-representation of OER members.  And I would make live coverage of all board meetings compulsory to help improve our brand's marketability!!!  Think about the engrossing viewing - healthy, vigorous, balanced debate around the table between Jack, Bentleigh, Moi, Monk, 65, Ramps, HT, Daniel, MT, Brackets etc.  I reckon we would be on a ratings winner that could easily surpass "Tuesdays With Terry". 

;D ;D ;D

long live the revolution ;D but unless Blaisee is on it as well then there may be some refusals. The reality is with Blaisee on the board, the jousting between him and jacko would be fantastic, they could fight whilst the rest of us eat food and drink beers  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »
Perhaps I should apply

;D ;D ;D

l gladly take the coaching role

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »

long live the revolution ;D but unless Blaisee is on it as well then there may be some refusals. The reality is with Blaisee on the board, the jousting between him and jacko would be fantastic, they could fight whilst the rest of us eat food and drink beers  ;D

he would have to get a release from his centrelink work for payment program  ;D

jackstar

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »
Perhaps I should apply

;D ;D ;D

I will be the runner :thumbsup

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
Perhaps I should apply

;D ;D ;D

I will be the runner :thumbsup

Nah, PR you (read BS artist)

Ramps

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 09:45:58 AM »
Its good to see this budding new board continue the fine traditions of past Richmond boardrooms- we are one big happy family  :lol

jackstar

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
All wrong.
Try Chris Pelchen ;)

Hutchy pinching Jackstar mail is he ?? How dare he ?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 10:51:23 PM »
Perhaps I should apply

;D ;D ;D

You still around. Every time i see one of your posts you are typing some crap

move on old fella
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »
Perhaps I should apply

;D ;D ;D

You still around. Every time i see one of your posts you are typing some crap

move on old fella

Just watch out, if we ever meet I'll beat you up with walking stick.