Author Topic: No aftermatch coverage  (Read 1103 times)

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
No aftermatch coverage
« on: August 17, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »
It sucked after the game today with no coverage basically just after the game finished.

SEN went to Perth and ABC went back to the Olympics.

I have enjoyed the Olympics but it took away from the trip home listening to player interviews and also the Tiger faithful ringing up about how good we are.

Oh and also the Hawks supporters ringing about the umpires......LOL

:gotigers 

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: No aftermatch coverage
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 07:16:28 PM »
3aw took a couple of calls. Jim from Hawthorn wasn't a happy chappy with his hawkers  ;D. Another bagged Clarkson's tactics.

I had enough of hearing their supporters behind me screaming and whinging about the umps for 4 quarters  ::). You lost because the Tiges played in front all day of undisciplined Hawks and you predictably went to your 'duddy' forward who can't kick straight to save himself. And they say Richo is bad  :o. Did Roughead play today? I saw him running around out there but he never went near the ball lol.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »
They're going to have a brief review on SEN now until 8pm.

Clarkson has had a whinge about the state of the MCG surface after the game.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »
Yes Dawks fans not happy

A mate of mine had some Dawk supporters nearby and they said at the start of the game that the only reason they were there was to see Bumberling Buddy kick the ton as the result was never in doubt

Here is a suggestion for them show some repsect to your opponent at the start of the game

No respect usually leads to trouble
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:57:55 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »
3aw took a couple of calls. Jim from Hawthorn wasn't a happy chappy with his hawkers  ;D. Another bagged Clarkson's tactics.

I had enough of hearing their supporters behind me screaming and whinging about the umps for 4 quarters  ::). You lost because the Tiges played in front all day of undisciplined Hawks and you predictably went to your 'duddy' forward who can't kick straight to save himself. And they say Richo is bad  :o. Did Roughead play today? I saw him running around out there but he never went near the ball lol.

Just goes to show when a side does not focus on the most important thing in playing as a team it turns ugly
wouldnot surprise me if some of them players never give thier all for the one man show Franklin
gee they must be hurting them supporters  ;D Clarkson must be feeling like a real blank this week  :rollin

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 10:24:33 PM »
Half the fun was watching those cocky Hawk Trolls leaving 22 mins into the last quarter only to have one tell me on his way passed me that he hoped we finished 9th again and his mate who was a few steps behind me inform me that Hawthorn should have called a head count as we had 21 players on the ground for the whole match. :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 11:35:32 PM »
Yes Dawks fans not happy

A mate of mine had some Dawk supporters nearby and they said at the start of the game that the only reason they were there was to see Bumberling Buddy kick the ton as the result was never in doubt
Maybe they meant a ton of behinds  :lol

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd