Author Topic: Vs W.Coast Praise  (Read 2489 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Vs W.Coast Praise
« on: August 29, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »
Quick one as I'm tired

- The Season is over lol..

- Shane Edwards: Stepped up. Had a solidish finish to the year, Peopole need to get off his back, he's 19 for crying out loud. Showed some nice goose steps and pace. Can take a nice mark for his size and a nice kick when he's on the run (Not from 1 step..) Hardwick will get some cherry pies into his gut and another pre season will do him good.

- Jack Riewoldt: Quickly found out why Richo has to be exalted as the hardest working forward of all time. "How did he kick 900 goals with this lack of feed and delivery" In defence looked out of water but 4th qtr had a nice purple patch to show why he should just be left there.

- Cousins: Well is always going to look good, mate of mine said he's not playing that good of footy if he was playing for Saints he'd be on par of what's happening to Luke Ball. Bit of a stirr but makes you think a bit. Still think Cousins has got it though. Helps to look good when the rest of your team is under performing in serious work rate. Also liked Cousins ripping Deledio from teh middle of the huddle when we came back onto the ground after half time and said get up the front this is your team. Just shows even Deledio is still a boy, yet we expect him to be a Riccutio or Hird. Very young mob we have. Cousins must stay.

- Cogs: Thought he worked his socks off.

- Morton: Presented.

- Nahas: Tried and tackled.

I'm grasping at straws now. Few played there worst game under Rawlings.

If only it was heartening to say bring on the summer cricket... maybe bring on the A-League... ge times are really tough...

Welcome Sir Hardwick.
Go Tigers!

Ramps

Re: Vs W.Coast Praise
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »
Only Edwards was a positive. Cousins and Deledio usual selfs. The rest mostly rubbish.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 01:08:02 AM »
I will have to take your word for it Pope....the first thing I did when I got home from work tonight was press the delete button on my Foxtel IQ
Unleash the tornado

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 01:11:49 AM »
Pretty clever move,

I couldn't even tell you a 10 min section of the game taht would have been good to watch. Didn't kick consecutive goals tonight, well if we did no more than 2.
Go Tigers!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 01:15:22 AM »
Edwards last third of the season has been a positive. I'm still not convinced he's the answer across HB due to his size but he's one of the last of our worries at the moment.

Lids' skills stood out by a mile compared to the rubbish his teammates were dishing out.

Biggest crowd at Subi to a non-derby game all year. We, thanks to Cuz, can still pull a crowd lol.

We can't lose a game for the next 5.5 months.

Main positive is the Club can't delude itself and pretend we're not that bad.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 01:16:29 AM »
We can now Praise the fact that we have Pick 3. :santa :thumbsup
Unleash the tornado

Ramps

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 01:19:31 AM »

should have tanked but sadly even that wont make a difference considering the disgraceful state of affairs that is the RFC Playing list.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 01:20:28 AM »
Pretty clever move,

I couldn't even tell you a 10 min section of the game taht would have been good to watch. Didn't kick consecutive goals tonight, well if we did no more than 2.

Kicked 3 in 3 minutes in the second. Kicked 3 in 117 minutes.
Pretty much sums us up.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 01:24:21 AM »

should have tanked but sadly even that wont make a difference considering the disgraceful state of affairs that is the RFC Playing list.

Would of helped alot Ramps.
Should have dropped the Melbourne and Essendon games would have left us with a priority pick and the first two picks in the draft the way things panned out.
Meaningless wins against sides struggling around us only enhanced why we should have done this and given ourselves every opportunity to rebuild just that little bit quicker and possibly get rid of an extra list clogger that might still remain.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 08:04:21 AM »
Seen Nahas wait for the ball to come to him twice last night, insteadof attacking the ball. NOT GOOD SIGNS .
Nathan Buckley had a decent wack at him as well

bushranger

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »
The Eagles can't be praised for last night as we lost the game and the Eagles didn't win it we handed it to them on a platter.
                                                                  BRING ON HARDWICK.

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 08:38:34 AM »

I'd like to thank Richmond for letting me get an early night last night.

:sleep

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »

Would of helped alot Ramps.
Should have dropped the Melbourne and Essendon games would have left us with a priority pick and the first two picks in the draft the way things panned out.
Meaningless wins against sides struggling around us only enhanced why we should have done this and given ourselves every opportunity to rebuild just that little bit quicker and possibly get rid of an extra list clogger that might still remain.

[/quote]
I don't think it would have made any difference Tucker. Like Carlton did in '07,Melbourne were always going to get the first pick of the draft even if we finished bottom,because they didn't win more than four games. Similarly, I think our 9th finish last year excluded us from a priority pick anyway. I think the AFL needs to come up with some kind of clause that recognizes the fact that we're the worst, and most underperformed club in the competition over the last 30 years by a country mile, and help us out with draft picks accordingly.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »
Thank you AFL for only having 22 rounds in a season

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 09:54:23 AM »