Author Topic: Top 10 for 2010  (Read 1651 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Top 10 for 2010
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
See if we can get closer on 2010.

Who is our top 10 most important.

Lids - Get more nervous as the days go by, wish the Tigers could push this through.
Iv'e been a critic but reckon Hardwick can finish off the polish on this kid. :pray

Foley - Dropped off, need a full pre-season and to take it up a nothc again. Crucial in the Midfield to bust the lines.

Morton - Ever reliable 40-60 odd goalkicker.

Jack - Can he take the next step.

Tambling - Keep it going son.

Cuz - need I say more.

Richo - Pinch hitter off the bench, lead be example and infect the side with some enthusiam.

Collins - about time we got a player that burst onto the scene and then followed it up.

Nahas - Great goer and complement the forward line and goalkicking without a key forward.

Thursfield - Knee injuries take there toll, need him to fulfill his promise to shore up the backline.

I had Moore but forgot Tambling - so Moore went out, needs to get right and lift.

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
Re: Top 10 for 2010
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »
See if we can get closer on 2010.

Who is our top 10 most important.

Lids - Get more nervous as the days go by, wish the Tigers could push this through.
Iv'e been a critic but reckon Hardwick can finish off the polish on this kid. :pray

Foley - Dropped off, need a full pre-season and to take it up a nothc again. Crucial in the Midfield to bust the lines.

Morton - Ever reliable 40-60 odd goalkicker.

Jack - Can he take the next step.

Tambling - Keep it going son.

Cuz - need I say more.

Richo - Pinch hitter off the bench, lead be example and infect the side with some enthusiam.

Collins - about time we got a player that burst onto the scene and then followed it up.

Nahas - Great goer and complement the forward line and goalkicking without a key forward.

Thursfield - Knee injuries take there toll, need him to fulfill his promise to shore up the backline.

I had Moore but forgot Tambling - so Moore went out, needs to get right and lift.
I think trent cotchins ability to to get an injury free preseason in is the most important thing, i really cant wait to see that kid rip it up in the midfield.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 10:12:47 AM »
Thanks Gran - That's the problem with doing these things with not much thought.
How could I have missed Cotch  :banghead- Put him first above Lids actually   :P

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »
How can you leave Jacko off the list ?
Jacko's accuracy in front of goal is way better than Nahas for example, he's our top tackler & tagger and though his disposal can be wayward at times his long kicking (2nd only to Newman) is way more valuable to a side than the short stuff.
He's also one of the very few prepared to go in hard and fly the flag when needed.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »
I'll have a crack!

1. Lids - will be leading our midfield next year. Just waiting for the right money and to make sure he can work with Hardwick before he commits.

2. Tambling - will step up again with a new coach who gives him self belief and a clear role. Watch out  :thumbsup

3. Cotch - will very much depend on his preseason but he will be hungry to make an impact from day one

4. Cuz - will have some injury concerns but his leadership and assistance developing our midfield puts him high on the list.

5. Schulz - from left field I know and very dependent upon if he is traded and works hard enough to impress Hardwick but I think he will be our new nd improved full forward next year.

6. Vickery - has the mongrel about him and will be determined to make a difference up forward and in the ruck

7. Foley - Will relish the freedom of having Lids and Cuz take the tag.

8. Morton - needs support down in the forward line but if he receives it he will blossom as a player.

9. McGuane - will add size to his frame and become our full back

10. Newman - consistent performer

I predict Richo will have an injury riddled season, Nahas will drop off slightly, Collins improve further long with Post and Connors and Thomson will begin to step up.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to tell me I'm dreaming!

Stripes

Jackstar is back

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 05:39:09 PM »
Your dreaming, NO 5 ::) :banghead :banghead ::)

Jackstar is back

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 05:43:07 PM »
My top 10.

1/ Cotchin
2/ Lids
3/ Cousins
4/ Collins
5/ Tambling
6/ Post
7/ Reiwoldt
8/ Morton
9/ Richardson
10/ Nahas

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 06:18:31 PM »
My top 10....

1. Cotchin
2. Lids
3. Cousins
4. Riewoldt
5. Tambling
6. Morton
7. Collins
8. Post
9. Richardson
10. Vickery

11. Butcher/Trengove

Sums us up at the moment that no defender is rated in our top 10 for mine.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
My top 10....

1. Cotchin
2. Lids
3. Cousins
4. Riewoldt
5. Tambling
6. Morton
7. Collins
8. Post
9. Richardson
10. Vickery

11. Butcher/Trengove

Sums us up at the moment that no defender is rated in our top 10 for mine.

MT, our defensive 6 bascially needs to be completely changed.
Apart from Thursfield

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »
MT, our defensive 6 bascially needs to be completely changed.
Apart from Thursfield
Moore may be redemable after a dreadful year. Played injured for most of the season when he should have been sent away to get his shoulder fixed. Edwards may have improved but he is too small to be a defender. Needs to make it as a small forward or I can't see a spot for him long-term.

A quick modern kick-in structure with defenders and mids on the same page spreading and linking up for once would help. Our kick-ins are tragic. An IQ test for most of our players would be useful too. Not the brightest sparks.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »
I'll have a crack!

1. Lids - will be leading our midfield next year. Just waiting for the right money and to make sure he can work with Hardwick before he commits.

2. Tambling - will step up again with a new coach who gives him self belief and a clear role. Watch out  :thumbsup

3. Cotch - will very much depend on his preseason but he will be hungry to make an impact from day one

4. Cuz - will have some injury concerns but his leadership and assistance developing our midfield puts him high on the list.

5. Schulz - from left field I know and very dependent upon if he is traded and works hard enough to impress Hardwick but I think he will be our new nd improved full forward next year.

6. Vickery - has the mongrel about him and will be determined to make a difference up forward and in the ruck

7. Foley - Will relish the freedom of having Lids and Cuz take the tag.

8. Morton - needs support down in the forward line but if he receives it he will blossom as a player.

9. McGuane - will add size to his frame and become our full back

10. Newman - consistent performer

I predict Richo will have an injury riddled season, Nahas will drop off slightly, Collins improve further long with Post and Connors and Thomson will begin to step up.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to tell me I'm dreaming!

Stripes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Number 5...how can you keep a straight face when you type that.

LMFAO.

Most of the others i agree with but surely that no 5 was a typo
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
We desperately need a full forward and there is always a player, and not necessarily a new recruit, who surprises us with a jump in form every year. I'm praying that us Schulz or Hughes and considering he is the more experienced of the two my guess is Schulz.

As I said - one from left field!  ;D

Stripes