Author Topic: Dustin Martin - 300 games [merged]  (Read 932237 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dusty given time to visit deported dad .......... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #3885 on: April 14, 2016, 04:39:47 PM »
Kudos to the Club - nothing more important than family; nothing

... when this country moves on from the archaic and totalitarian laws we are subjected to.

:lol :lol ... forgive me but I am not quite sure which archaic & totalitarian laws your are referring to

Consorting for 1. Association for 2. When you are deported because of the people you choose to see its a farce!!!

Really? Those laws, nothing to do with possible criminal connections via outlawed bikie gangs. And before you go whacking me,  that's the reason if you read all the reports.

Some pretty serious stuff i would have thought

And BTW  he has a right to appeal, and perhaps that what he should do

Yes under the archaic anti-association laws!! He does not even have a criminal record, he was deported for the people he chooses to see....Pretty totalitarian and dictatorial in a country where we let terrorists in and treat pedophiles better..

Yeah appeal... :lol :lol :lol....sure just like Alex Vella did...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3886 on: April 14, 2016, 04:42:12 PM »
Anyway, there is bit more to it than you hear about in reports. I'm glad Dusty gets to see his Dad, I will leave it at that! Otherwise.. :police:

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3887 on: April 14, 2016, 04:51:16 PM »
Best thing the club has done and said since the finals last year!!! I hope his Dad is allowed back one day when this country moves on from the archaic and totalitarian laws we are subjected to.

We will go from being Nth Korea to Sth Korea?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #3888 on: April 14, 2016, 05:26:34 PM »
What a crock of poo.

24 year old badass can't go the season without seeing daddy

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:17:34 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3889 on: April 14, 2016, 08:03:04 PM »
I hope they deport all Hawthorn fans for their association with thugs and miscreants of low moral character.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3890 on: April 14, 2016, 08:04:11 PM »
I hope they deport all Hawthorn fans for their association with thugs and miscreants of low moral character.

Apex gang that robs em?  :shh
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3891 on: April 14, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »

Apex gang that robs em?  :shh
I was thinking of Dipper and Dermie but Apex thugs are about the same level of neanderthal

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3892 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:23 PM »
Anyway, there is bit more to it than you hear about in reports. I'm glad Dusty gets to see his Dad, I will leave it at that! Otherwise.. :police:

On this we agree there is alot more to this  ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3893 on: April 14, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
Child slave trade?

Unpay parking fines? Don't leave us hanging winky
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3894 on: April 15, 2016, 08:15:45 AM »
Meanwhile these are the people in society that get treated better, I wonder if they should be deported, I mean with that surname they surely couldn't be Australian ...go figure.

http://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/the-queensland-child-rape-case-still-haunting-a-community/news-story/a58d6453462cddb58c113073a54b5cab

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3895 on: April 15, 2016, 09:18:12 AM »
 :lol
of course, how is it even remotely possible that someone with a non anglo surname could be Australian?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3896 on: April 15, 2016, 11:17:11 AM »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3897 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:40 PM »
of course, how is it even remotely possible that someone with a non anglo surname could be Australian?

Unlike you to completely miss the point!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3898 on: April 15, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
Your point is completely clear.
I wonder if they should be deported, I mean with that surname they surely couldn't be Australian

find a report of unsavoury criminal activity that involves non anglo names and suggest they should be deported, because "with that surname they surely couldn't be Australian"

pretty straight forward Neanderthal thinking there. not sure how you would expect that to be interpreted as anything else?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3899 on: April 15, 2016, 06:35:31 PM »
Tigers to help ‘down’ Dusty visit dad

Herald-Sun
15 April 2016

RICHMOND star Dustin Martin can expect some attention from West Coast dynamo Elliot Yeo tonight as the Tiger attempts to bounce back from a quiet performance last weekend.

Martin, whose father Shane was deported to New Zealand over alleged links to a motorcycle group, could use next week’s eight-day break to visit his dad before the Round 5 clash against Melbourne.

Martin had 25 possessions in last weekend’s loss to the Crows but was “probably a little bit down”, according to coach Damien Hardwick.

Hardwick said the club will support Martin’s trips to New Zealand to visit his deported father.

Hardwick said the star midfielder was experiencing a testing time after his father, Shane, had his visa cancelled due to character assessments on the eve of the season.

Hardwick said Martin, 24, was resilient enough to handle the difficult situation.

“It is a challenging time but Dustin is obviously very close to his dad and we will continue to give him some time with his dad overseas — obviously he’s in New Zealand at the moment,” Hardwick said.

“All Dustin can do is let his football (do the talking and) play well on the weekends and his personal life will take care of itself.

“Dustin is very resilient with this type of thing. He has matured incredibly over the time we have had him at the football club.

“We are very proud of him and he has had a pretty good season thus far. Probably a little bit down last week but he is a good player.”
Dustin Martin will be allowed to visit his dad in New Zealand. Picture: Getty Images

Hardwick said there was no plan to ease back Martin’s football commitments at this stage.

“We monitor all of our players with regard to their physical and mental wellbeing and Dustin is no different to that, so we will monitor him according to those indicators that we have,” he said.

Yeo was given the job on Fremantle superstar Nat Fyfe in the Eagles’ win over the Dockers last weekend.

West Coast coach Adam Simpson commended Yeo for his role on Fyfe and said The Eagle’s strong-bodied midfielder could cross paths with Martin tonight.

“We let him (Yeo) go head to head with Fyfe and I was really happy with how he played the role out and … for the most part they had a reasonably good battle,” Simpson said.

“That’s (role on Martin) something we will look at with ‘Yeoy’.

“Not many people tag at all anymore, but we tend to match up some of our good inside players against the opposition’s good inside players and ‘Yeoy’ did it for us at the weekend.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/richmond/dustin-martin-will-be-given-the-time-he-needs-to-visit-his-deported-father-in-new-zealand/news-story/d9d44bd623510b51a33911a10cc774ab