Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132679 times)

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richie Tambling threads [merged]
« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2008, 07:46:25 PM »
But sheesh! Buddys input today makes you think..."what if?...."

Ox

« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »
in my opinion blingers is 10 times the man and player that buddy is!

LMAO

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »

it kills me to say but geez the guy is a superstar
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »

it kills me to say but geez the guy is a superstar

the next "what if" will be Kruezer   :(

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »
He did look good tonight MJS, showed he has some great footy smarts.

Got lost a few times also but he will be a player thats for sure. I think Gibbs is also coming along nicely for the Blues also.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »
Not a good day weekend so far to see Buddy, Roughead, Kruezer, Griffin - if you know what I mean   :(

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: April 06, 2008, 01:10:12 AM »
Not a good day weekend so far to see Buddy, Roughead, Kruezer, Griffin - if you know what I mean   :(

u know we talk about buddy and so on. but roughead. another gun in the making.
and which talls do we have in the making. none.
when u have the likes of hughes gets dropped every week

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #202 on: April 06, 2008, 08:05:00 AM »
sick of ppl comparing draft picks with other clubs picks.
were stkilda stupid for picking ball over hodge???

what about every team that picked a player b4 geelong who picked selwood

can tell you now if deledio and tambling were in a stronger team with stronger leaders they would be untouchable right now.

but like richo has all his career, they must perform and stand out in a pathetic team.

as soon as our team starts performing and has debeloped watch how good these players will be.

they take longer to develop because they dont have the experience and team support around them as others do

and about buddy, he has never busted his arse nor his guts out, he kicks alot of goals but is just the finisher of his teams good hard work

i have never seen buddy work as hard as tambling, at the moment buddy is basking in teh sunlight, but dont worry the time will come when everyone will say, the tigers did the right thing getting tambling and he will get reward for all his hard work and effort, on and off the field

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #203 on: April 06, 2008, 08:42:16 AM »
but dont worry the time will come when everyone will say, the tigers did the right thing getting tambling and he will get reward for all his hard work and effort, on and off the field

I hope your'e right  :gotigers

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #204 on: April 06, 2008, 08:45:41 AM »

can tell you now if deledio and tambling were in a stronger team with stronger leaders they would be untouchable right now.

but like richo has all his career, they must perform and stand out in a pathetic team.

as soon as our team starts performing and has debeloped watch how good these players will be.

they take longer to develop because they dont have the experience and team support around them as others do

and about buddy, he has never busted his behind nor his guts out, he kicks alot of goals but is just the finisher of his teams good hard work

i have never seen buddy work as hard as tambling, at the moment buddy is basking in teh sunlight, but dont worry the time will come when everyone will say, the tigers did the right thing getting tambling and he will get reward for all his hard work and effort, on and off the field

nothing wrong with comparing. its a forum isn't it.
as for buddy. well im sorry i can see tambling at best being a average-good player

buddy is a supestar/game breaker........... end of story

to be honest if u ask me right now id take even roughead before tambling. Those KPP are so hard to find its not funny

Little Jackie

« Reply #205 on: April 06, 2008, 09:01:27 AM »
Beaut day for footy today, lets see how Richard perfoms today on the big stage. Might be a good measuring stick today, might be time to stand up and be counted

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #206 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »

and about buddy, he has never busted his behind nor his guts out, he kicks alot of goals but is just the finisher of his teams good hard work

nothing wrong with comparing. its a forum isn't it.
as for buddy. well im sorry i can see tambling at best being a average-good player

buddy is a supestar/game breaker........... end of story

to be honest if u ask me right now id take even roughead before tambling. Those KPP are so hard to find its not funny

Can't blame the club. I was praying on draft day that we'd get Deledio and Griffen, but Tambling was very highly rated. In short bursts he has shown form that he was showing in the U18s. It looks like a pretty major mistake at this stage, but he is only 21 just started his 4th season. At least give him 1/2 a chance to come good. Morton was top 10 in that draft crop also. Will be intersting to see how good these two are in 3 years time, when 24yoa.

That rookie draft we took Thursty @ 1. Best young full back in the league IMO - those are also so hard to find its not funny.

I do however beleive that the biggest problem on our list is we dont have a star young KPP forward. A Franklin/Gumbleton/Hawkins kid is what we need. We kind of have 3 'B' types. Reiwoldt/Hughes/Schultz - pick 13/24/12, but none really top self with abilty to replace Richo. Overachived instead of tanked in 05/06

Ox

« Reply #207 on: April 06, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
in my opinion blingers is 10 times the man and player that buddy is!

after today,
FROLMAO

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #208 on: April 06, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
Ditto ())( the future is still very very bleak

Little Jackie

« Reply #209 on: April 06, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »
Would say he is a very confused footballer, who would be better off at another club