Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132680 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richie Tambling threads [merged]
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2008, 03:19:36 AM »
Would say he is a very confused footballer, who would be better off at another club

i dont know where to start with this guy i really don't.

lets be honest he is crap and all of u who think he may be something well your kidding yourself.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2008, 08:05:03 AM »
Tambling needs to make a tackle stick.  Too many times you see one of his team mates in trouble and he's just standing there.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
tambling is a confused footballer because he is surrounded by a bunch of idiots who cannot play the game

the reason we were winning so many clearances were cos of tamblings inside work.

but its not his fault they keep handballing the ball to him just as he is about to be gang raped by 2 or 3 pie players

problem with tambling is that he is made look lik eshit cos of the team around him, even deledio is not looking no where as gooid as he used to thanks to the dunb poos he plays with

so all these idiots asking why did we get blingers over buddy, well why didnt we get buddy over deledio

dont point the finger at tambling, point it at sugar, tuck, richo, brown, bowden, petticoat, chippendale and newman

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2008, 08:26:05 AM »
tambling is a confused footballer because he is surrounded by a bunch of idiots who cannot play the game

the reason we were winning so many clearances were cos of tamblings inside work.

but its not his fault they keep handballing the ball to him just as he is about to be gang raped by 2 or 3 pie players

problem with tambling is that he is made look lik epooh cos of the team around him, even deledio is not looking no where as gooid as he used to thanks to the dunb poohs he plays with

so all these idiots asking why did we get blingers over buddy, well why didnt we get buddy over deledio

dont point the finger at tambling, point it at sugar, tuck, richo, brown, bowden, petticoat, chippendale and newman

Cant blame Richo or Newman for sending Blingers into so much trouble but the rest, yes.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
not blaming richo and newman directly for tambling. just blaming the hole senior groupo as a whole as to why none of ur kids have developed at the same rate and class as kids from other clubs

playing our kids alongside these tools has damaged their progress

the time has come to cut ties with all our senior group and let the kids do it their way

its funny how terry punishes the kids more than the snior group and its teh senior group that screwing us over

Little Jackie

« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »
Terry DESTROYED David Rodan FACT!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
david rodan has nothing to do with this, he ran around in circles under spud and did teh same under terry

what concerns me is that terry cannot encourage nurture nor develop all our kids

my theory is, all kids in teh tac system can play, they may be small , but they can play
tac footy is a better standard than vfl, but all kids are left to rot in teh vfl and alongside the rfc snior duds

dale thomas, pendles, etc etc, were all skinny kids and still are, and they are enouraged to just go and play footy and do the team things

look at cyril rioli!!! ffs, his body is not developed, but poo, he has a crack like most hungry kids

ours are just left TO ROT

IF BY ROUND 7 WE HAVE NO IMPROVEMENT ITS TIME FOR MARCH TO PAY WALLACE OUT AND GET VOSS

Ox

« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »

Yeh....just like judd...who can still have an impact.
Sh it excuse for the aboriginal boy. :wallywink

Ramps

« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »
firstly Tambling isnt going as bad as alot of people think, hes actually doing some very decent inside work thats going unnoticed.

on a completely new point about development, when RFC recruits a player from interstate, ie. Rance or Gourdis, why dont we leave them in there home state for 12 months allowing them to develop at home and getting better development, i cant see how Coburg 2s is helping our young players.

Tigermonk

« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2008, 10:57:15 AM »
firstly Tambling isnt going as bad as alot of people think, hes actually doing some very decent inside work thats going unnoticed.

on a completely new point about development, when RFC recruits a player from interstate, ie. Rance or Gourdis, why dont we leave them in there home state for 12 months allowing them to develop at home and getting better development, i cant see how Coburg 2s is helping our young players.

:lol

Ramps

« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »
 ;D

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2008, 11:10:53 AM »
not blaming richo and newman directly for tambling. just blaming the hole senior groupo as a whole as to why none of ur kids have developed at the same rate and class as kids from other clubs

playing our kids alongside these tools has damaged their progress

the time has come to cut ties with all our senior group and let the kids do it their way

its funny how terry punishes the kids more than the snior group and its teh senior group that screwing us over

thats why i cant stand wallace.
he had the best opportunity to drop petts and what does he do. play him!!
how about bowden or tuck. these idoits do not deserve a game but no terry the tool has to drop players like hughes.
yep his making a stand there. give me a break!!
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2008, 01:02:28 PM »
tey also had the best opportunity to sack sugar, rather than keep him as captain who starts on the bench

rfc is run by a bunch of dumb poos and always has been

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »
I agree that players such as Petts and Bowden give little to the club at the moment. In fact I am sure there is younger players on our list that would out perform them on the field as well give half a chance.

Petts should step aside to allow players such as Reiwoldt (faster lead, great engine, great mark and at ground level, natural leader and, most importantly, is a team player), Hughes or even Putt or Collard (if he is elevated).

Bowden is a blight upon our culture and a offers no leadership (other than the negative type) to our team and backline. He is unaccountable and undersized. The only thing he is good at is racking up meaningless possessions to help out SuperCoaches!  :-X

Tuck is the only player of size we have in the middle. Tuck is not there because of his silky skills or his pace - he is there because he can crash the packs. Until we have someone gain that physical strength to replace him then he has to stay.

Johnson is there because he is a good player. Not a great players or even a good onfield leader but e is a good player with experience and know-how. Until this can be replaced again we have to suffer through his urinary exploits for the short term.

Richo needs to go for the future of our team. Not because he is a bad player or doesn't give his all but just because he is holding back our future 'Forward Team Dynamics'.

Browny is now our 4th or 5th best forward. He no longer has the pace or agility to compete on the lead. Saddly he will be replaced by the end of next year.

Yes some of the immediate decisions are questionable...as long as they make the right longterm decisions I can live with them though.

Stripes

Offline Bateman

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
I agree that players such as Petts and Bowden give little to the club at the moment. In fact I am sure there is younger players on our list that would out perform them on the field as well give half a chance.

Petts should step aside to allow players such as Reiwoldt (faster lead, great engine, great mark and at ground level, natural leader and, most importantly, is a team player), Hughes or even Putt or Collard (if he is elevated).

You are joking? Jack's quite slow off the mark or appears so anyway