Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132383 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Tambling......We have to let him go
« Reply #690 on: June 03, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »
Someone needs to stick a rocket up his arse and set it off.
Maybe then he will finally run & carry.
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #691 on: June 04, 2010, 01:17:18 AM »
daniel u r a class one knob and have no stuffing clue

wtf r blingers off field issues u moron
'
he has none. his only issues are that he has stuffhead supporters like u who have no idea

ur mum should have been wise and aborted u

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #692 on: June 04, 2010, 02:40:06 AM »
ease up, X

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #693 on: June 04, 2010, 09:33:33 AM »
his only issues are that he has effhead supporters like u who have no idea

Agreed!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #694 on: June 04, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »
ease up, X

im just warming up danog

i know i know its not just me , but many on here are sick and tired of hearing the bs and tambling bashing coming from daniella

then she comes out saying stuff like he has to get his off field life on track , wtf , tamblings life is as good as it gets, he is a happy father and has a great head on his shoulders

daniella has no idea what role blingers is playing but dimma has said it many times he is happy with what blingers is doing for the team  and is a required and valued member  of this list

girls like daniella keep saying he is soft, ffs, blingers goes in as hard as anying 

daniella just cant go a day without bagging blingers, maybe its personal, maybe blingers slept with daniellas mum or sister :banghead :banghead

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #695 on: June 04, 2010, 10:23:40 AM »
Stop with the personal sniping/insults, avoiding the swear filter and just stick to the topic  :banghead :banghead

Disagree with someone fine, debate the issue but firing off personal snipes to get your message across is unacceptable

WP & MT
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #696 on: June 04, 2010, 11:46:24 AM »
daniel u r a class one knob and have no effing clue

'
he has none. his only issues are that he has effhead supporters like u who have no idea

im sorry was i being rude

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

« Reply #697 on: June 04, 2010, 12:36:11 PM »
daniel u r a class one knob and have no effing clue

'
he has none. his only issues are that he has effhead supporters like u who have no idea

im sorry was i being rude

LMAO at Daniel "sticking to the topic".

:lol

tony_montana

« Reply #698 on: June 04, 2010, 11:33:37 PM »
worked really really hard tonight and got better as the game wore on, but farrrrrk me he fumbles a lot!
 if he had clean hands he'd be a damaging clearance king, so many times he was in a position that with a clean takeway he'd be off like a rabbit.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #699 on: June 04, 2010, 11:36:31 PM »
Cant fault his game tonight. Was one of our best.

Needed more mates
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #700 on: June 04, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »
Beat Milne when he was on him, they should have kept him on him, but better still should have manned Newman up on Goddard - did you see his passes into the forward line to Milne- best Ive seen!

tony_montana

« Reply #701 on: June 04, 2010, 11:45:36 PM »
Beat Milne when he was on him, they should have kept him on him, but better still should have manned Newman up on Goddard - did you see his passes into the forward line to Milne- best Ive seen!

good calls but dimma was clearly up for teaching White and Farmer a lesson on how to play against jets, no hiding deficiencies  :thumbsup. It is a development year after all   ;D

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #702 on: June 05, 2010, 12:10:36 AM »
worked really really hard tonight and got better as the game wore on, but farrrrrk me he fumbles a lot!
 if he had clean hands he'd be a damaging clearance king, so many times he was in a position that with a clean takeway he'd be off like a rabbit.
For those couple of fumbles he also had some fantastic clean takes under pressure down back.
Definitely improving week on week as he gets his fitness back, he was good tonight

Offline TheUmpire

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #703 on: June 05, 2010, 12:51:08 AM »
Turnover merchant! Tries incredibly hard, but cannot hit a target to save his life. Spend him to Coburg to give him some confidence and to teach him to get and use the pill. Couldn't believe in the last quarter he took a mark from a kickout and wouldn't (or didn't have the confidence) to take on McEvoy who was on the mark. Says it all from my perspective.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #704 on: June 05, 2010, 12:56:07 AM »
Tambling had the same kicking efficiency as the team average on the night and only 1 clanger in his 15 disposals and 7 tackles down back. He was also the only small defender who was able to keep Milne quiet when he was on him, however he was moved off Milne for Farmer to take over.

I swear some people just look out for the mistakes he makes and list them so they can come on here and bag him. He played well tonight, was one of our better players. There were only 4 Tigers with more Champion Data points than Tambling and he had exactly the same score as Dustin Martin (98). I know stats don't mean everything but I did watch the game and he did well, the stats just help prove it.