Author Topic: Connors 8 weeks suspension, McGuane, Cuz, Polo cop 1 week for Sydney Hotel misbehaviour  (Read 19210 times)

Ramps

Re: Sydney Hotel Issue on Sat night
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »
spill your guts monky  ;D

FNM

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
As for Cus, I love him, but the end is near., very near
It'll be the greatest tragedy if he goes out the wrong way
For him, not for the club
Want him so much to get over his problems
I hope this suspension will do him good and not send him backwards  >:(

Tigermonk

eight weeks....what he do rape someone?

It's called making a statement.
Still doesn't answer my question, what is the statement about?  It's like answering a effing question nobody asked lol  What he do!!!

not saying a word buy a paper  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
spill your guts monky  ;D

how long have l been saying Conners was a loose cannon & plays for himself.
His day has come.

that is all  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
As for Cus, I love him, but the end is near., very near
It'll be the greatest tragedy if he goes out the wrong way
For him, not for the club
Want him so much to get over his problems
I hope this suspension will do him good and not send him backwards  >:(

Ben is struggling & needs all the support he can get at this time.
His football speaks for itself & his darn good at it.

he will tell you the rest  ;D

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
eight weeks....what he do rape someone?

It's called making a statement.
Still doesn't answer my question, what is the statement about?  It's like answering a effing question nobody asked lol  What he do!!!

he behaved like a LOSER, anything bu 110% commitment can't be tolerated on our quest for the 11th flag, being on the booze all night and making a general prick of yourself is well below the commitment needed.

The club has done well in making a statem,ent that enough is enough :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
The timing of the incident contributed to what punishment was handed out. The football world has changed. These guys are professionals, they have let the team down by their actions and the leadership group have responded accordingly. 8 weeks Connors must have done something really bad. Cousins and McGuane should have known better.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Connors, discusting IMO well you have wasted your chance and it looks like everyone was correct regarding your attitude. GOODBYE!!

Polo you effing loser, one game back in the firsts and you think you are king poo, GOODBYE.

GOODBYE Ben, this will be your last year unless you decide to leave of your own accord which I know think you should. You have let the club down.

McGuane, whatever your not worth commenting on.

do u have kids?

Yeah I do and they don't carry on like these idiots. BTW WTF has that got to do with it, these guys play for the RFC, they represent the RFC, the represent the game of AFL. They need to stand up and do what they are payed to do, if I did that in my profession....well work it out.

well one day one of ur kids will eff up and make a mistake and they represent u , lets see how u deal with it

Stupid comparison, the same sort of crap that was raised when we all debated getting Cuz to the club. They have a job to do and the ones that got on the pee were not travelling that well anyway apart from maybe one game from McGuane and a couple from Connors.

You have no idea of the sort of people I have supported in my life, but this lot are a rabble, at least the people I have and do support show more respect at the end of it, they don't go and make everyone look like fools. This lot have embaressed the club, its supporters and....... well it just goes to show where we are at.

They deserve all they get and now they have put more pressure on the younger guys at the club as they now have to cover four players, how we do that is anyones guess.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »
Shouldnt of let Connors 'bait "' him either.
And should of hit Connors harder

Gigantor

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2010, 07:26:41 PM »
Wow what a year we are having.....our team is crap,and now offield we are also poo.
what else can go wrong for crying out loud.
To be honest i dont know who or what to believe.Is benny G and damien right about our club beginning the long trek back to to the top,or are we just poo that stinks

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2010, 08:13:12 PM »

This answers why connors wont be around for 6 weeks then....

Tigermonk

« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2010, 08:17:31 PM »
Wow what a year we are having.....our team is crap,and now offield we are also poo.
what else can go wrong for crying out loud.
To be honest i dont know who or what to believe.Is benny G and damien right about our club beginning the long trek back to to the top,or are we just poo that stinks

Keep your Faith
The club is doing whats best & if that means some hard decisions have to be made then it started in the pre season  ;D
some just plain have to go

jackstar is back again

« Reply #147 on: April 12, 2010, 08:17:50 PM »

This answers why connors wont be around for 6 weeks then....

Correct

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
once things settle down, by about thursday, the club will turn this into a positive and name a couple of first gamers probably dea and webberley

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
once things settle down, by about thursday, the club will turn this into a positive and name a couple of first gamers probably dea and webberley

Wouldn't that be great, I would love to see these two show a bit and maybe a couple of others, even Polak. Astbury would be another one I would like to see come through.

These are the players that are our future not the 4 that have just disrespected the club and us supporters.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"