Author Topic: Connors 8 weeks suspension, McGuane, Cuz, Polo cop 1 week for Sydney Hotel misbehaviour  (Read 19196 times)

Tigermonk

Richmond's leadership group has handed down the suspensions to the four players after a club investigation into the misbehaviour.

They failed there team mate here, 8 weeks is a joke 4 is enough. :banghead
 Young leadership group will make these over the top decisions though.
4 weeks and a almighty spray from Hardwick should have been enough IMO.
Anyway it will give others a chance next week.

Conners was already on his last chance, His done this before & should have been sacked
l agree with what the club has done.
Now is the time & chance for other players to stake thier claim.
If a posistion opens up for other players to win spots & be solid contibutors every week then thats what l want for Richmond.
Then the players with problem must excell to win back thier position & players with drinking problems & a bad attitude mainly buckle.
l would hate for this to happen to a player like Conners who does have alot to offer with his best ahead of him  :thumbsup

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Caro on 3aw just before 7pm

Caro: Disappointing as Ben had already been told off before about his drinking.

Healy: But Cousins wasn't the one with the alcohol issues on Saturday night. Are you just guessing he was drinking Caro or did someone tell you he was?

Caro: "I know that Ben was drinking"

ps. She also admitted she wasn't a Richmond member (not a member of any club).

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Healy: But Cousins wasn't the one with the alcohol issues on Saturday night. Are you just guessing he was drinking Caro or did someone tell you he was?

Well isn't that just covering all bases

"told off about his drinking"... when was that again? Season 2009 not 2010. Sadly, she wont let go of this. Clearly Benny Gale is a liar because he is adamant that Cuz has not been spoken too about his drinking since he has been back at the club (circa Sept 2009)  :banghead Sorry Caro Benny Gale has a bit more credibility on this topic than you

And BTW If I was with them and had say 2 beers - then she could easily say I was drinking. There is a massive difference between drinking and being drunk. Also would love to know here supposed insider is (should be out the door) .... more gutter journalism by Caro... it's a clear as the nose on your face that you want Benny to fall off the wagon because it will give you one great story and an excuse to say "I told you so and I was right"...

As I said more gutter journalism

:gobdrop :gobdrop what a surprise NOT
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
God I wish the club would ban Caroline "Swamp donkey" Wilson from the club.
Her dad did enough damage, does she feel like she needs to continue the work?

Gigantor

dont forget her dad was president during our proudest era,a time when richmond both on and off field was feared and respected

jackstar is back again

Tell you what the problem is at Punt Road.
These players live a ""funny life "' when not at the club. Way too much spare time on there hands.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
dont forget her dad was president during our proudest era,a time when richmond both on and off field was feared and respected

And don't forget that when he left we were broke and about to shut the doors because of the stupid "tit for tat" war that he undertook against Collingwood. Actually the mess he left behind financial was on par if not worse than what we've faced over the last decade

I acknowledge he was there during the good times and he deserve credit for that but and this is a big but the mess he left behind almost cost us our club - that's how serious the financial disaster he left behind was.... and I've never heard him once admit he stuffed up
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

that hag really rubs me the wrong way

ban her although admittedly it wont make a difference as all the cows work is made up opinion trash with pie in the sky sources

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Who is the Mole at Richmond
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Ramps

This is a bullsh1t thread. I am sick and tired ofpeople moralizing about 20 yo men. Get over yourselves. It's a pretty poo world when it looks like people actually enjoy teeing off at players for whatever reason. Love to see what you angels get up to at night behind closed doors.

l count my money  ;D

Monky wins post of the month. Another in depth analysis of our situation from monky right here  ;D

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger

Fair dinkum - if she was a bicycle she would never leave the shed :lol

jackstar is back again

For what its worth, Caro is on the money.
Whats also of interest is what a few of the blokes get up to outside the club ::) :banghead :banghead
Maybe if they spent the extra time down the club trying to perfect there own games, we might be more competitive on the field.
I reckon Connors got off lightly actually.
And there other 3 had used up there "" credits"' you might find

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Tell you what the problem is at Punt Road.
These players live a ""funny life "' when not at the club. Way too much spare time on there hands.

What do you suggest they do?

jackstar is back again

i suggest they keep away from the establishment near a river

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
 ??? ??? ???