Author Topic: Humble beginnings: Cotchin and Martin (Age)  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Humble beginnings: Cotchin and Martin (Age)
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2010, 02:11:51 PM »
Connors has too many issues, forget about him
Pathetic attitude

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2010, 05:57:50 PM »
What medication are you on ?
Pointless going any further with this :banghead
ALL 4 will be moved on at years end

You know thats crap so why even say it? ;)
It's so wrong that I'd bet all 4 will be on the list next year

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »
The Author of the article is a greasy, slimmy, hairy bastard. Just another article trying to smash us down.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »
Pathetic attitude

Correct attitude.
We arent a child care centre, then again we cant play footy, maybe we can use the new facilites to get some extra revenue

jackstar is back again

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »
Pathetic attitude

If you dont know the kid Infamy, dont comment
And if they want to get out on the drink, just leave the club, had enough of players thinking its a privledge to play AFL

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2010, 07:08:17 PM »
Pathetic attitude

And if they want to get out on the drink, just leave the club, had enough of players thinking its a privledge to play AFL
Infamy may not be talking about Connors in particular, or for that matter, footballers. People as human beings (even you and me jack) make mistakes and have their failings;to desert them as young people is pathetic!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 07:10:13 PM »
I agree, although how many chances to you give them?
Also , it impacts on the team and there lies a huge issue when you start playing ''favorites""

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
I agree, although how many chances to you give them?
Also , it impacts on the team and there lies a huge issue when you start playing ''favorites""
I know nothing of inside dealings at the club and rely on this forum for that! Is Connors a popular bloke with the playing group when not on the sauce?

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 07:53:59 PM »
Pathetic attitude

Infamy may not be talking about Connors in particular, or for that matter, footballers. People as human beings (even you and me jack) make mistakes and have their failings;to desert them as young people is pathetic!
Exactly, you don't just give up on people like that, you try to help them through it. Connors knows he's on his last chance, the length of the suspension proves that. If he fails one more time then he's out. I've tried to help mates through drug addition before and stuck by them when no one else would, sometimes you get through to them and its a great reward, other times it bites you on the ass, but you should at least try until you can't take it anymore.

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »
Pathetic attitude

Exactly, you don't just give up on people like that, you try to help them through it. Connors knows he's on his last chance, the length of the suspension proves that. If he fails one more time then he's out. I've tried to help mates through drug addition before and stuck by them when no one else would, sometimes you get through to them and its a great reward, other times it bites you on the ass, but you should at least try until you can't take it anymore.
Yet the bite on the ass hurts nothing like sitting back, washing your hands of someone and watching them struggle with something that probably they have inherited from someone else or a past they can't deal with!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »
Pathetic attitude

He has been on his last chance before :banghead ::)

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »
Pathetic attitude

fair enough! thanks! maybe a change in coach saved him?

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 08:22:53 PM »
Pathetic attitude

I understand he's had plenty of chances, however this is under an old coach and he's never been suspended from the club either. It's midseason and he didn't rape anyone like Lovett allegedly did, so he misses almost half the season and is told to get his poo together or he'll be delisted at the end of the year. Pretty simple motivation if you ask me.