Author Topic: Coburg vs Williamstown, Sat May 15  (Read 7157 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Coburg vs Williamstown, Sat May 15
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
18 scoring shots to 1 in a quarter. That's North Sunshine standard  :banghead

WP txt messages

"Kingy leading rest grrr

In the Coburg side today: King, Hislop, Thomson, Collins, Connors, Post, Morton, O'Reilly, Mcmahon, Gourdis, Browne"

"Can add Thomo 2 leadership (I'm presuming WP means not!)

Heading home now had enough"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »
Disgusting really, how the hell can those RFC listed players expect a call up after that debarkle????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ramps

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 04:40:12 PM »
Disgusting really, how the hell can those RFC listed players expect a call up after that debarkle????

they cant and shouldnt :banghead

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »
Final score

Coburg Tigers   6.4  7.11  8.11  10.15 (75)
Williamstown   1.3  3.10  14.17  20.18 (138)

17.8 to 3.4 after half time  :P

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »
Ramps 3 votes for idiot of the week

Ramps

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

lol  ;D

yeah no worries at all inf. Ill just chug along hoping like some that the likes of Conners 10 games in 4 years will save us lol  ;D

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »

lol  ;D

yeah no worries at all inf. Ill just chug along hoping like some that the likes of Conners 10 games in 4 years will save us lol  ;D
You're ripping into our guys who are playing well, how about you rip into kids who aren't instead

Browne is in his 2nd year off the rookie list and getting named in the best a couple of times now in the past few weeks
Connors was playing AFL regularly this year and doing well, since his demotion for the drinking incident he's been in the best ever week
Hislop was named in the best 2 weeks ago, was tagged last week and this week was in the bests early
Thomson is the oldest of the lot and should be playing well at this level, however I think it's his first game back from a bad leg injury

I stand by my original comment

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
good call infamy, too many idiots have carried on like that over the years mercilessly bagging the gaspers kellaways richo's et al, nevermind the duds that dont even play 10 games letalone 200g since being drafted...NFI some people
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
2010 VFL Seniors

Coburg Tigers   6.4  7.11  8.11  11.15 (81)
Williamstown   1.3  3.10  14.17  20.18 (138)

GOALS:
Coburg Tigers: Lawton 2 Duhau  Hislop  Collins  McMahon  Thomson  King  Morton  Power  Jordon
Williamstown: Little 5 Moles 3 Hooper 2 Panos 2 Johnson 2 Davies  German  Daniels  Rose  Reid  Fortune

BEST:
Coburg Tigers: Connors Power Duhau Hislop Clifton Browne
Williamstown: Grossman Moles Johnson Muir Daniels McHarg

https://reg.sportingpulse.com/olr_v3/rpt_progressive.cgi?aID=8&pg=1&a=MR_

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 05:27:12 PM »
Well I know Jackstar wouldn't agree but Hicks has been named in the best for a few weeks now, maybe he be promoted to the Coburg firsts, get him ready for next year IMO!!

My thoughts too WAT - he can't do much more than keep putting his name up each week.  At some point the club has to say ok, show us what you have at the next level.  Good on him.

Ramps

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2010, 05:54:29 PM »
good call infamy, too many idiots have carried on like that over the years mercilessly bagging the gaspers kellaways richo's et al, nevermind the duds that dont even play 10 games letalone 200g since being drafted...NFI some people

I made comment about the boys in the VFL side, I dont rate most of them, thats my opinion, and they havent done anything to prove me wrong, I hope they do but at this stage of the proceedings the lads in the VFL side are just making up the numbers. Our supporters constantly overate blokes like Conners and Collins et al.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »

I made comment about the boys in the VFL side, I dont rate most of them, thats my opinion, and they havent done anything to prove me wrong, I hope they do but at this stage of the proceedings the lads in the VFL side are just making up the numbers. Our supporters constantly overate blokes like Conners and Collins et al.
Well you seem to over rate the value of your own opinion
What's the point of bagging players who are having a crack?

Ramps

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010, 06:15:59 PM »

Well you seem to over rate the value of your own opinion
What's the point of bagging players who are having a crack?

Most players have a go ... but we are discussing the probability of players becoming good AFL players, we have a difference of opinion and thats ok.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 06:38:58 PM »
I'm sorry but the discussion was the Coburg game and the 4 players mentioned were the best players for Coburg thus far.
You're the one who decided to derail the coversation with your ridiculous belief that they are useless and have no future.

How about ripping into players like McMahon & Morton who barely got a mention and are senior players.

Ramps

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »
I'm sorry but the discussion was the Coburg game and the 4 players mentioned were the best players for Coburg thus far.
You're the one who decided to derail the coversation with your ridiculous belief that they are useless and have no future.

How about ripping into players like McMahon & Morton who barely got a mention and are senior players.

Well McMahon will be gone seasons end and Morton could be traded - so what - about McMahon- I was one who was against his recruitment from the start, Morton could be a good player in a good side but maybe he is more value to us being traded for a decent pick- thats up to the club.