Author Topic: Enjoy your enforced holiday Campbell Brown  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Enjoy your enforced holiday Campbell Brown
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 07:58:34 AM »
Ch 10 news was highlighting something Rance did. Does anyone what that was about?

he whacked hodge down the pons stand end

He got suckered in by Hodge - hook, line and sinker.  I was watching them at CHF when they came out for the start of the 3rd quarter - Hodge was into Rance and Rance was giving it back to him.  Ball came our way, Polak marked (or free, can't remember) inside 50 and Rance got caught retaliating to Hodge way off the ball.  Kick reversed, they goaled.  Potential 12 point turnaround - big moment in the game when you look at the final score.

Spot on.
I wonder what those defending Polos undisciplined snipe think about Rances undisciplined snipe? Cost us a kick at goal in a game we loose by less than a goal.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »
The AFL have set the standard for head high stuff so Brown must go.

Camp-belle Brown also showed himself to be a real gay camper with his attempt to ruffle Whitey after Jacko was pole-axed.

And didn't the Tiger fans ROAR when Whitey stuck it up Brown after waltzing around him, kicking a vital goal and then getting back into Brown's face. :bow

Pity we couldn't follow up with a win.

What was Lids doing standing still 3 yards away from where Tucky was getting run down by the hair puller in Mitchell?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »
Footy is to be played the way Brown attacked the footy.

It was 2 guys who wanted the ball. both were close to the ground and both had eyes for the ball.

If Brown gets whacked for that hit the game wont be better for it. It is acts like that that our game was built around.

As for head high hits there have been other examples where players have been let off dont worry about that.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 09:29:03 AM »
They showed a nice shot of the Brown hit on Jackson from behind Jackson, Shows Brown clearly see Jackson going for the ball, Brown looking at Jackson's head, roll his shoulder in and line his head up, not even attempting to play the ball, he is gripping his wrist to brace for the impact.  In the shot you can see him looking directly at Jackson's head.  He tried to take out a player instead of win the ball, and all the more annoying because Jackson had eyes only for the ball.   This caused a turnover and a goal, a very important one given the final score.  I would of thought that it was a free to us.  The other one I thought strange was the crunch on Webberly when he was on the ground.  Surely you smash some bloke, granted, it hit his shoulder, by luck only, so that his head catapults into the ground and dazes him?  This was allowed to go as well....  I know umpire McLaren has always shafted us and every time we get that bastard I curse his name...
Daniel your wrong  Brown wasn't looking at the ball, watch the replay.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 09:41:16 AM »

YOU are wrong again Dan.

Footy is to be played the way that Jacko attacked the footy knowing he was going to be cleaned up by a thug ONLY GOING FOR THE MAN. Not the way that a serial thug attacks opposition players in a vulnerable position with their head over the ball.

Stop taking the bad drugs that make you bitter and twisted about Richmond and get into the good ones, like CLEAN FRESH WATER that will allow you to see a young, enthusiastic and developing team taking it up to the rest of the competition.

Brown is not tough, he is a gay sniper who was shown up just a minute later by one of your favourite duds.

The AFL will announce Camp-Belle's enforced rest later this afternoon.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »

YOU are wrong again Dan.

Footy is to be played the way that Jacko attacked the footy knowing he was going to be cleaned up by a thug ONLY GOING FOR THE MAN. Not the way that a serial thug attacks opposition players in a vulnerable position with their head over the ball.

Stop taking the bad drugs that make you bitter and twisted about Richmond and get into the good ones, like CLEAN FRESH WATER that will allow you to see a young, enthusiastic and developing team taking it up to the rest of the competition.

Brown is not tough, he is a gay sniper who was shown up just a minute later by one of your favourite duds.

we took it up to Hawthorn, not the rest of the competetion. Lets get that right. Consistency is what im after and yesterday was a 4 quarter effort

favourite duds being White. geez you really are a loose cannon arent you. go back on my posts you weak

Edited for for swearing - the "c" word in any form will not be tolerated. Do it again daniel and you will be suspended
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:25:25 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:23 AM »
There is no need for that sort of language Dan.

This is supposed to be a family friendly forum.

nice deflection

su*ck on my gonads

Tigermonk

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
stop ya screaming little girls, thats a good game of football.
If we show more of that type of aggression in our game then teams will doubt us when going for the ball.
It also brought the footballer out in some players like Matt White. fantastic  :thumbsup
we need more of this in our game, we been copping it for years.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 12:37:47 PM »
I have just had to edit this thread due to swearing  and the use of one word in particular  :banghead

I have also just updated the Guidlines thread and I suggest that everyone have a read

We have said  on numerous ocassions that the use of the "C" word in any form will not be tolerated

As some here are unwilling to stop using it we feel we have been left with alternative but to issue suspensions for those who can not abide by this rule

Refer:

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=3581.msg189543#msg189543

Regards
WP, MT & Mr One-Eyed

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »
Brown got off but Mitchell got fined for pulling Nason's hair....

Contact between Hawthorn’s Campbell Brown and Richmond’s Daniel Jackson from the fourth quarter of Sunday’s match was assessed. The panel said that Brown and Jackson were running at the ball. At the last moment, Brown bumped Jackson in the shoulder region. Vision from a side angle shows contact was made to the shoulder and there was no contact made to the head or neck. The bump was not considered unreasonable in the circumstances. No further action was taken.

Sam Mitchell, Hawthorn, has been charged with a first offence for misconduct in that he pulled the hair of Ben Nason, Richmond, during the fourth quarter of the Round Eight match between Hawthorn and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday May 16, 2010.

In summary, he can accept a $900 sanction with an early plea.

A first offence for misconduct is a $1200 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $900 sanction.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/94481/default.aspx

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
and so he should be allowed to play.

Some of you need to look closely at the vision but its a bit hard when you know nothing about football (EKTO) Loser!!

Brown's act is exactly what this game is about people. Cant believe most of you cant see it.

Fantastic Play!! Both players with eyes for the ball. :thumbsup

If anything what Daniel Jackson was absolutely stupid. In fact being ruled out for next week really hurts us. May cost us the game.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »

YOU are wrong again Dan.

must have been coming down when they announced that one  :clapping

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »
Ill post this link here as I can't figure out how to post pictures here sorry.  My post in this thread shows some frames of Browns so called 'hard at it eyes only for the ball bump' so judge for yourself.  As for head high...once again ...Pictures tell a thousand words.
http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=11831&page=28
Lots of people name their swords......

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »
Ill post this link here as I can't figure out how to post pictures here sorry.  My post in this thread shows some frames of Browns so called 'hard at it eyes only for the ball bump' so judge for yourself.  As for head high...once again ...Pictures tell a thousand words.
http://www.yellowandblack.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=11831&page=28

Great stuff Owl, What l remember from what l seen at ground level was Jackson raised himself up to ride the oncoming bump.
l aint seen any replays yet or video of the bump but to the naked eye it looked fair but we all know Browns intention as a dirty player who screams & waves to umpires as soon as he or his team-mates are given the same treatment.

As we all know Richmond players are condemed once they are on the ground.
We have also the same opinion on umpire l hate Richmond as his been doing it since his 1st game. 7 supporters of years wouldnot say the same thing if a umpire didnot stand out so much so its obviously spoton he is against Richmond any game.
Geishien still has bad blood against Richmond & as l have said for year the Tribunal hates Richmond players.
Jacksons headbutt was not that forceful but he got 2 weeks
Can put up 10 incidents if l looked that players got of which the tribunal has suspended this year for the same action.

l call it CORUPTED FOOTBALL