Author Topic: Three missing posters!  (Read 6299 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Three missing posters!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 04:39:17 AM »
Childish posters, thinking l have gone missing because we won today.
Hello we do have a life off the forum & football committments you stupid boy
l aint seen the game yet, only heard reports,  but of course l'm happy they won  :clapping
was told every player had a dip  ;D so be interesting to watch the replay  :thumbsup
Until then l cannot comment  ;D

ill give you a heads up TM if you pretend Go Richo 12 doesnt exist you will be better for it.

hahahahaha thinking we dont post because we won...Yeah sorry a bridal party awaited me all day with family committments after but he is right its becase we won.

believe me ingnore him eventually he goes away :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 06:51:41 AM »
Coming back from the US and missed our win spewin

Did Rodan really only get 8 possies LMFAO

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
Childish posters, thinking l have gone missing because we won today.
Hello we do have a life off the forum & football committments you stupid boy
l aint seen the game yet, only heard reports,  but of course l'm happy they won  :clapping
was told every player had a dip  ;D so be interesting to watch the replay  :thumbsup
Until then l cannot comment  ;D

ill give you a heads up TM if you pretend Go Richo 12 doesnt exist you will be better for it.

hahahahaha thinking we dont post because we won...Yeah sorry a bridal party awaited me all day with family committments after but he is right its becase we won.

I never go away! I stick loyal to the club and post; win, lose or draw!
I try to remember that our club is young and inexperienced and paying them out after a loss does nothing but serve your own purposes and praising them after a win gives credit where credit is due!
I think that yesterday proved once and for all that our trades, whilst not the greatest when it comes to acquiring talent, is certainly spot on when it comes to recognising that players are not a fit for our club.
Also, it's amazing how many shoulders went out for Port yesterday! We have a smaller team of,'little runts', yet the bigger bodies of Port could not endure our physicality!

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »

Yeah l know Daniel, its a pity we have lives & family to attend. Dont troll forums like some do all day, Go Richo 12 wants me to comment on something l have not seen  ;D what a silly boy  :lol l seen some news reports on the game so l know it was wet hahaha.

What is more funny Daniel is that he says he has a good memory, but its very obvious he aint seen all the good stuff l have wrote about the Tigers.  ;D Where the club have failed & the players who are failing us. If a leader leads his team the troops will follow by example  ;D

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 10:04:39 AM »

Yeah l know Daniel, its a pity we have lives & family to attend. Dont troll forums like some do all day, Go Richo 12 wants me to comment on something l have not seen  ;D what a silly boy  :lol l seen some news reports on the game so l know it was wet hahaha.

What is more funny Daniel is that he says he has a good memory, but its very obvious he aint seen all the good stuff l have wrote about the Tigers.  ;D Where the club have failed & the players who are failing us. If a leader leads his team the troops will follow by example  ;D
LOL! Work (Youth worker), study (I won a scholarship to study human rights in Sweden for 6 months), and i play football still! I have a family too! Oh and dogs i need to feed!Oh a cat too! My kids play auskick and i get down there and coach as well! I try to attend as many games in Melbourne as possible when not working or playing footy! My wife still plays netball as does my daughter! I am as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest! Oh and i attended a wedding earlier this year too! Does that qualify as a life yet?
Troll forum or internet nuffer?
There you go i thought i'd put you in the picture before you post more ignorant comments!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »
Where is Jack, Daniel and Tigermonk tonight? We must have won!

Hey D/Head.
I am here.
I had 1000 on the tiges with 25 points start, thats right 25 points start a the odd of $1.95.
Considering the rain an hour before the game, best bet of the year.
Yes, have been out on the drink :cheers
Go Tiges.
Great gutsy win. :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 10:15:24 AM »

LOL! Work (Youth worker), study (I won a scholarship to study human rights in Sweden for 6 months), and i play football still! I have a family too! Oh and dogs i need to feed!Oh a cat too! My kids play auskick and i get down there and coach as well! I try to attend as many games in Melbourne as possible when not working or playing footy! My wife still plays netball as does my daughter! I am as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest! Oh and i attended a wedding earlier this year too! Does that qualify as a life yet?
There you go i thought i'd put you in the picture before you post more ignorant comments!

His not to smart as well fellas this  GoRicho12, he never read what l wrote & give us a rundown on his life  :rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 10:21:55 AM »

Hey D/Head.
I am here.
I had 1000 on the tiges with 25 points start, thats right 25 points start a the odd of $1.95.
Go Tiges.

nice bet, l never had one on this game was too busy with other committments, l still have not seen the game but its great to wake up, have a cuppa & read about a win. from what l seen in pictures & news videos it was real wet.  ;D :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »

....from what l seen in pictures & news videos it was real wet.  ;D :thumbsup

2 inches (50mms for the new age posters) in the couple of hours before the game apparently.

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »

His not to smart as well fellas this  GoRicho12, he never read what l wrote & give us a rundown on his life  :rollin
I believe it is" He is" as opposed to "His" and "Not too smart" as opposed to "not to smart."
When questioning the intelligence of a person try not to let your own lack of it show!

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »

Hey D/Head.
I am here.
Go Tiges.

Jack goes on a week long sulk because he is left with abusive private messages and then responds with "Hey D/Head"!

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 10:30:32 AM »

2 inches (50mms for the new age posters) in the couple of hours before the game apparently.

thats alot before the game. couldnot get that off the ground with the machine.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 10:33:45 AM »

Hey D/Head.
I am here.
Go Tiges.

nice bet, l never had one on this game was too busy with other committments, l still have not seen the game but its great to wake up, have a cuppa & read about a win. from what l seen in pictures & news videos it was real wet.  ;D :thumbsup

Foxtel IQ is a great thing ! :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »

I believe it is" He is" as opposed to "His" and "Not too smart" as opposed to "not to smart."
When questioning the intelligence of a person try not to let your own lack of it show!

do you think l care how l spell on forums.
you knew what l said because you corrected it so why waste your time

why are you a youth worker  :rollin
you prey on the weak & they make you all warm & fuzzy'
Stop being a teacher & making topics of people you pedo

jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 10:36:43 AM »

Bureau of Metrology say, 10mm on Friday, 5 mm yesterday