Author Topic: Three missing posters!  (Read 6289 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Three missing posters!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »

Foxtel IQ is a great thing ! :thumbsup

got all the Sattelite gear mate but still in bed being lazy Sunday watching Robbo in his Tigers gear now doing the game

banner lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2010, 10:38:28 AM »
We have the best mudducks in the comp  ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2010, 10:43:23 AM »

....from what l seen in pictures & news videos it was real wet.  ;D :thumbsup

2 inches (50mms for the new age posters) in the couple of hours before the game apparently.

Bureau of Metrology say, 10mm on Friday, 5 mm yesterday

Might have been at the location of their rain gauges but I can tell you that no 5mm of rain caused those conditions yesterday!  :o

Tigermonk

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »

2 inches (50mms for the new age posters) in the couple of hours before the game apparently.

Might have been at the location of their rain gauges but I can tell you that no 5mm of rain caused those conditions yesterday!  :o

more like 50mm like got dumped on us here & now the rivers are on flood warnings
just seen some highlights on TV & its like someone left the fire hydrant on over night  :o

Ox

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 10:51:19 AM »
even the weak gutted lags seem happy.

Tigermonk

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »

so your happy today  ;D

Ox

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 10:58:58 AM »

so your happy today  ;D

took the words right outta my mouth...

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »

more like 50mm like got dumped on us here & now the rivers are on flood warnings
just seen some highlights on TV & its like someone left the fire hydrant on over night  :o

Just went looking for some more info on this TM and OMG :o :o !!  I know I shouldn't bag out people and their interests/hobbies but I have just been to the most mind-blowing forum I think I've ever seen.  For the record it appears that the ground was already wet from rain in the past 24 hours and that around 15mms in the half hour before the game was probably closer to the reality.  When you chuck in the wear and tear from curtain-raiser and the suddenness of the 15mms, that might explain it all.  Now, back to the other forum.  It appears that there is a forum where 'weather watchers' gather and discuss rain going into their rain gauges as it occurs - I kid you not.  I encourage you to have a look at the site in the link below for a glimpse at how others spend their idle time.

http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=865884

Tigermonk

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 11:12:29 AM »

Just went looking for some more info on this TM and OMG :o :o !!  I know I shouldn't bag out people and their interests/hobbies but I have just been to the most mind-blowing forum I think I've ever seen.  For the record it appears that the ground was already wet from rain in the past 24 hours and that around 15mms in the half hour before the game was probably closer to the reality.  When you chuck in the wear and tear from curtain-raiser and the suddenness of the 15mms, that might explain it all.  Now, back to the other forum.  It appears that there is a forum where 'weather watchers' gather and discuss rain going into their rain gauges as it occurs - I kid you not.  I encourage you to have a look at the site in the link below for a glimpse at how others spend their idle time.

good stuff ol Smokey  ;D just had a read there.

watching some highlights on footy show OMG McGuane gutsy.  What happened to the Richmond banner  ;D they run out of paper  :lol full of holes  ;D

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 12:32:38 PM »

good stuff ol Smokey  ;D just had a read there.

watching some highlights on footy show OMG McGuane gutsy.  What happened to the Richmond banner  ;D they run out of paper  :lol full of holes  ;D
Too right TM, it showed up that bloke who failed to touch the ball  last week when he was scared of the post! Versus the Lions, Fev's goal?

jackstar is back again

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2010, 01:47:18 PM »

My favorite site is Bureau of Metrology.  I spend motre time there than here :thumbsup :shh

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »

Monk was counting how many Melbourne memberships he has.

LOL! I am loving this!

l hold MCC,  Richmond,  Melbourne, Collingwood, AFL,  memberships so is that a problem,
l'm one of thousands of people who hold mutiple memberships. Its not uncommon  ;D
[/quote]

I cannot find the worse to describe someone who holds a Richmond Melbourne and Collingwood Membership.

Insane was about the closest.

Also, who finds out the result before watching a reply? Lol.. Tigermoron
Go Tigers!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »

Forget about befor ehte game - it bucketed during the game as well

I have finally dried out  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

the claw

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2010, 11:30:09 PM »
you forgot the claw

:gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :thumbsup :cheers :cheers
claw has been busy setting ferals straight on other sites and rightly so. as you well know im not prolific over here seems far to how does one say it clicky for me.

but alas if you want me to comment here everytime we win no probs.

Tigermonk

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 01:35:49 AM »

Monk was counting how many Melbourne memberships he has.

LOL! I am loving this!

l hold MCC,  Richmond,  Melbourne, Collingwood, AFL,  memberships so is that a problem,
l'm one of thousands of people who hold mutiple memberships. Its not uncommon  ;D

I cannot find the worse to describe someone who holds a Richmond Melbourne and Collingwood Membership.

Insane was about the closest.

Also, who finds out the result before watching a reply? Lol.. Tigermoron
[/quote]

popelord you are the dumbest mf this site has.
there are reasons why l hold memberships for these clubs.
l hear you have membership to the church to have your bum raped weekly  ;D who the stuff calls themself POPELORD