Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 775882 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #3750 on: September 16, 2016, 05:26:05 PM »
Middle of today's Hun:

"Our safety trumps civil liberties"

Quote of the times

the threat of Islam isn't in the current statistics. It is in the proven historical danger of an un reformed ideology that has imperial intentions - even in it's so called moderate state.

You can be alert but not alarmed but the facts are tractors, falling off chairs and police (if you are black) are far more likely to kill you. The rest is all just bollocks in your head
Do some serious historical and demographic research in order to maturate your juvenile perspective FFS.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3751 on: September 16, 2016, 06:53:15 PM »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #3752 on: September 19, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »
Middle of today's Hun:

Quote of the times

the threat of Islam isn't in the current statistics. It is in the proven historical danger of an un reformed ideology that has imperial intentions - even in it's so called moderate state.

You can be alert but not alarmed but the facts are tractors, falling off chairs and police (if you are black) are far more likely to kill you. The rest is all just bollocks in your head
Do some serious historical and demographic research in order to maturate your juvenile perspective FFS.

So I've attempted that and all I can find is the non muslim initiated Vietnam war / general destruction of the earth, world wars, holocsust and co.

All Zionist/christian consumer capitalism.

I'm afraid you will need to be more specific with your rubbish theories 

Don't forget to Cheak for the red under your bed before you sleep with the lights on. Might be a good idea to go to te doctor and make sure your shingles free also
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3753 on: September 21, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
Middle of today's Hun:

Quote of the times

So I've attempted that and all I can find is the non muslim initiated Vietnam war / general destruction of the earth, world wars, holocsust and co.

All Zionist/christian consumer capitalism.

I'm afraid you will need to be more specific with your rubbish theories 

Don't forget to Cheak for the red under your bed before you sleep with the lights on. Might be a good idea to go to te doctor and make sure your shingles free also
sjw sock puppet.....I could educate, ignore or ridicule you. Options 2&3 look good.

Late edit: i'll give you an ounce of educational direction. Look into the original Hijrah allegedly made by Muhammed from Medina to Mecca in 622ce. Consider his 'hadiths' from the period and knowing their verbatim adherence by modern day followers try to understand their ramifications for the western tradition. You could also read Runcimans "history of the Crusades" to witness the result of inaction in the face of an emerging Islamic Caliphate. Or you could remain childishly ignorant and accept your ultimate fate like a surprised gazelle on a Serengeti plain. End of transmission.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:09:31 AM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3754 on: September 21, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »
 Yeah yeah my ultimate fate is to be  killed by Muslims

I don't buy it. I may well be childish and ignorant, but not cause I don't live in fear Of my own shadow ya big girls blouse    ;)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:59:26 PM by Stalin »
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3755 on: September 21, 2016, 01:14:50 PM »
how's the GDP at the minute?

Jobs and Growth :thumbsup

Increase Government spending and "growth" increases.

Economics 101.

:cheers

What semester is private, too big to fail companies 'bailed out' by the citizen taxpayer under this consumer capitalist paradigm?

It's bollocks

"Rather than banks receiving deposits when households save and then lending them out, bank lending creates deposits" … "In normal times, the central bank does not fix the amount of money in circulation, nor is central bank money 'multiplied up' into more loans and deposits."

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q102.pdf
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:33:18 PM by Stalin »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3756 on: September 21, 2016, 06:04:38 PM »
Yeah yeah my ultimate fate is to be  killed by Muslims

I don't buy it. I may well be childish and ignorant, but not cause I don't live in fear Of my own shadow ya big girls blouse    ;)
Not scared ........ but very, very prepared. The fact is that when the SHTF, people like you will run to equipped individuals like my sons and I and expect us to protect you.....and it won't happen. Or, maybe you will welcome the eunuch procedure (you sound like you might), unlike the countless Millions who suffered that fate for 1400 years. This only ceased after the intervention of western armies.  BTW I have good 'moderate' Muslim friends who have said that they would kill to protect the 'Prophets' name..... kill for an idea! Try parading around Coburg with a portrayal of Muhammed and see how far you get. I know, paint a 'girls blouse' on him....or better still wear one.

They (Muslim friends) respect my family due to our strength (Lebanese love machismo) but realise our cultural differences could become explosive in the future. I can have any historical/philosophical debate with them but Muhammed is off-limits.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:00:22 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3757 on: September 22, 2016, 09:53:50 AM »
Lol

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3758 on: September 25, 2016, 09:26:19 PM »
The 'witch fry' is live on TV 11am Tuesday for those who are interested.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3759 on: October 03, 2016, 08:58:11 PM »
Deutsche Bank tick tock

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #3761 on: October 10, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

« Reply #3762 on: October 10, 2016, 03:42:48 PM »
what a stuffing joke

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3763 on: October 19, 2016, 07:43:46 AM »
Cops now texting people that bash women

Saying pls come to station to be arrested.

Not working as people change phone

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3764 on: November 01, 2016, 09:13:06 PM »
The Senate is now up in the air given Bob Day may have been invalidly elected to it.

The federal government could have major problems getting its legislation passed in the Senate amid revelations Family First senator Bob Day may have been invalidly elected.

The High Court may be asked to consider whether Mr Day's election to the upper house was a breach of the constitution, potentially forcing a recount of the South Australian Senate vote.

The result of a recount is anyone's guess, and a High Court decision is expected to take weeks.

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/cloud-over-bob-days-senate-spot/news-story/c244a464dba637235d1db9f79c79eb46

Normally, Senate vacancies are filled by the relative state parliament eith a like for like party replacement found. However, in this case, the High Court may ask for a recount of the last election's votes giving the next in line candidate the Senate seat. Apparently, it was a Labor candidate that was next in line which would totally stuff up Turnbull's ability to pass non-bipartisan supported policy.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd