Author Topic: Non-Richmond games 2011  (Read 96481 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond games 2011
« Reply #690 on: September 23, 2011, 10:05:58 PM »
Hawks breaking down at HF. Three tired kicks falling short.

Now the umps are wearing B&W  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #691 on: September 23, 2011, 10:14:57 PM »
To be fair collingwood have been the best team of the year so its always good to have the best teams in the grand final.
Fingers crossed Cats win tomorrow night.

Wish Jackson would play more like Lewis does for hawks. Does the hard things but doesn't go over the line into stupid things.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #692 on: September 23, 2011, 10:19:36 PM »
stuffing umpires got em over the line, what a crock of horse crap!  how many free kicks did they get, they even got one out front of Hawks goals that should of been for too high on the hawks player and he pays it to Collingwood for a tackle LOL stuffing corrupt as hell I tell you.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #693 on: September 23, 2011, 10:24:33 PM »
Hawks breaking down at HF. Three tired kicks falling short.

Now the umps are wearing B&W  ::).

Bateman's kicks have been falling short all game. If I was a hawks fan I'd be demanding his retirement.
Shocking game. His season hasn't even been that good either.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #694 on: September 23, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »
That free that should have been paid to hawks in f50 probably would sealed the game
In the end their spirit was high but fitness let them down
If I was a hawks supporter id be mighty proud of the effort they put in tonight  :clapping
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #695 on: September 23, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »
i hate both teams equally.

In fact i think i hate Hawthorn more after living through my childhood watching the pig score countless big goals against our backs.

stuff Hawthorn now come onnnnnnn  catssss

We are geelong, the greatest team of all,
We are geelong, We're always on the ball,
We play the game, as it should be played
at home or far away
our banners fly high, from dawn to dark
down at kardinia park!

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #696 on: September 23, 2011, 10:28:24 PM »
Hawk fans will whinge about Hodge not getting a free for too high, the 50m penalty and Puopolo getting pinged for holding the ball. However Hawthorn had their chances. Puopolo stuffed a few chances when clean hands and decision making could have resulted in goals. The Hawks tired in the last 15 mins. Their longer kicks were dropping short by 10m where earlier in the game the ball would clear the Pie defender and land over the back. Then add a couple of schoolboy mistakes which gave the Pies goals. Guerra touched a ball that was going out on the full and from the throw in Swan got a goal. Then Shoenmakers won't forget dropping that sitter 20m out which set up Ball's winning goal. A game of centimetres as they say.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #697 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:50 PM »
I would be proud too if I was a Hawk fan but maybe in a few weeks time. Right now I would be fuming.
Skunks we're outplayed all night and the umps helped them in the last quarter get over the line with some awful decisions. To be honest Hawks did kick about 1.6 from set shots in the first three quarters and should have been further in front at three quarter time. Pies ultimately or unfortunantely whichever way you look at it took their chances and the Hawks didn't when they had the momentum.

I just hope the Cats win tomorrow and pluck those cocky feathers next week.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #698 on: September 23, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »
I can't freakin' BELIEVE those scumbags won! :banghead Hawthorn were the best team all night, led the entire game and deserved to win. And you're spot on Owl. The bloody umpires, as instructed by the corrupt AFL, made sure they got over the line. That was a dead-set high tackle on the Hawk player in the forward pocket, and they just looked the other way. Then to rub salt into the wound, as the scum were clearing along the boundary they paid some tiggy touchwood 50m penalty.
 I hope the Cats get up tomorrow, injury free, and grind that black and white filth into the dirt next week.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #699 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:29 PM »
Bateman is a effing dud

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #700 on: September 23, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »
Guerra touched a ball that was going out on the full and from the throw in Swan got a goal. Then Shoenmakers won't forget dropping that sitter 20m out which set up Ball's winning goal. A game of centimetres as they say.

Schoolboy errors that cost them another two goals.
I'm with you Daniel I hate both teams but would prefer Hawthorn over The Skunks any day of the week.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #701 on: September 23, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
Bateman cost them BIG TIME.
Kicks likes a Richmond player

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #702 on: September 23, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »
Hawk fans will whinge about Hodge not getting a free for too high, the 50m penalty and Puopolo getting pinged for holding the ball. However Hawthorn had their chances. Puopolo stuffed a few chances when clean hands and decision making could have resulted in goals. The Hawks tired in the last 15 mins. Their longer kicks were dropping short by 10m where earlier in the game the ball would clear the Pie defender and land over the back. Then add a couple of schoolboy mistakes which gave the Pies goals. Guerra touched a ball that was going out on the full and from the throw in Swan got a goal. Then Shoenmakers won't forget dropping that sitter 20m out which set up Ball's winning goal. A game of centimetres as they say.
I was wondering who that bozo was

was either dumb or lack of awareness, but a crucial mistake.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #703 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43:04 PM »
That free that should have been paid to hawks in f50 probably would sealed the game
In the end their spirit was high but fitness let them down
If I was a hawks supporter id be mighty proud of the effort they put in tonight  :clapping
Yep we'll never hear the end of that Hodge non-free from Hawk fans :yep.

The Pies have superior fitness over most sides but the week off is a massive bonus in modern footy where recovery at this time year is vital. If the Pies had had to back up after the qualifying final then they would've lost tonight.

Anyway another brilliant final. The top 5 sides this year have shown why they are daylight ahead of the rest. Scary really how far behind we are from where we need to get to :-\. I hope Craig Cameron was watching when the Club talks about playing finals next year.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #704 on: September 23, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »
No doubt the week off is a massive bonus MT. That's why I was hoping when Jolly and Daisy limped off sore in the last quarter they wouldn't come back, and it would cancel out the advantage. But then I guess I forgot to factor in their three extra men ???
Oh well, I hope those two either don't come up for next week, or play under duress.